Author Topic: Carpet Bombng a spawn point?  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Carpet Bombng a spawn point?
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2013, 08:37:33 PM »
The only time I advocate GV bombing is when the tards have the place camped to hell and gone. Basically, if the campers aren't dying to shell fire, they need to die to bombs. But campers do need to die.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2013, 12:34:04 AM »
bish and hordes   :rolleyes:

look at your video, it would appear as though a cv beat you to it or you only present the part of the film that is round two - judging from all the craters. If it is round two, and it's hard to tell if the hangars are even up at that point, but did you expect someone to spawn out of a hangar with 30 B-17's above? 

Also jus wonderin how this is carpet bombing somewhere that is camped? Did they camp their own base?

To the OP, was it v85? If so, spend some time there, you'll figure the spots to target, not that I want to encourage this type of thing...

Film viewer camera shots don't undraw craters during the shot creation process.  It's that vbase on the left side of trinity (center north to south) on a little island.  Usually wirbles would defend it to the hilt but not that day.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2013, 01:37:42 PM »
Can friendly GVs at the enemy spawn point be killed by the bombing?