Author Topic: Is there a cycle....  (Read 9516 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: Is there a cycle....
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2013, 03:58:59 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 08:45:39 AM by Skuzzy »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2013, 12:31:22 AM »
Technically, yes....tho' it's not one I'd crow about on 200 or the forum if I was doing the "handing". 

Seems to be a PotW thing.  :D   :bolt:

semp used to be a member of POTW, whatever he says or whatever any single member says besides Syko or Waystin(El presidents, and senior CO) is not a reflection of the squad as a whole. End of disclaimer.

We do love a good vulch....but love a good fight, we do not hide or shy away when we get outnumbered. Often most times we "vulch" a base we would have put an alert on 200 while flying to the base.

I will let the guys know AoM wants to start a blood feud... maybe boss hog will give the pig who gets the most Muppet kills a new POTW coffee mug (yes we have done this before).

Way will be along soon to let you know if this message is approved for the POTW seal...

Junky owns AoM :devil

DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2013, 12:58:29 AM »
semp used to be a member of POTW, whatever he says or whatever any single member says besides Syko or Waystin(El presidents, and senior CO) is not a reflection of the squad as a whole. End of disclaimer.

We do love a good vulch....but love a good fight, we do not hide or shy away when we get outnumbered. Often most times we "vulch" a base we would have put an alert on 200 while flying to the base.

I will let the guys know AoM wants to start a blood feud... maybe boss hog will give the pig who gets the most Muppet kills a new POTW coffee mug (yes we have done this before).

Way will be along soon to let you know if this message is approved for the POTW seal...

lol blood feud, ice runs through my veins...................and a lot of caffeine  :x
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 01:03:39 AM by Bear76 »

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2013, 01:01:37 AM »

How did that play before?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2013, 01:11:57 AM »
Lol, only in your little mind. You're the one whining so apparently we didn't get our azzes handed to us  :rofl

I wasnt whining on 200 like a couple of you about where the furball went.  I just moved somewhere else.   and oh yeah we were kicking your butt pretty good.  all the way from 20k to spawning in the runway.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2013, 01:34:04 AM »
How did that play before?
Ended with some good fights....nothing further came out of it....haven't seen you on lately....could use some easy kills  :devil

DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2013, 02:02:45 AM »
Ended with some good fights....nothing further came out of it....haven't seen you on lately....could use some easy kills  :devil

I'm on 2-3 nights a week Ace.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2013, 02:10:01 AM »
I wasnt whining on 200 like a couple of you about where the furball went.  I just moved somewhere else.   and oh yeah we were kicking your butt pretty good.  all the way from 20k to spawning in the runway.

semp
so you dove from 20k for the vulch?

Junky is a moopet wannabe  :neener:
AoM
City of ice

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2013, 04:05:10 AM »
so you dove from 20k for the vulch?

ask anybody, I am too lazy to climb to 20k or fly more than 2 sectors.  but I have been known to fly in a circle climbing around some guys who think the only way to fly is to try to rope everybody until they run out of e,  sounds familiar?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2013, 04:47:46 AM »
ask anybody, I am too lazy to climb to 20k or fly more than 2 sectors.  but I have been known to fly in a circle climbing around some guys who think the only way to fly is to try to rope everybody until they run out of e,  sounds familiar?
so youre trying to refer to that i only know how to rope?

Really, little mouthpiece?  :lol  Come, take a try  :aok  Flying as debrody, you cant miss me in-game. Wanna see how you "own" me, as you have stated.

Dont even try to come with that i am an egoistic crap or something. You started the chest beating, now deal with the consequences.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 07:36:44 AM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2013, 08:28:46 AM »

Opps....my bad.  I forgot semp was no longer with PoTW.  Still...once a Pig always a Pig, eh?   :D

I will let the guys know AoM wants to start a blood feud...

:aok
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2013, 08:37:56 AM »
Opps....my bad.  I forgot semp was no longer with PoTW.  Still...once a Pig always a Pig, eh?   :D

(Image removed from quote.)

:aok

Yep.  Just ask Ardy, Krupinski or Changeup.  :D
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2013, 08:41:29 AM »
Yep.  Just ask Ardy, Krupinski or Changeup.  :D

:noid

Spiez iz everywherez.