Author Topic: Is there a cycle....  (Read 9110 times)

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
Re: Is there a cycle....
« Reply #105 on: October 24, 2013, 02:09:38 AM »
Im afraid its you willing to stir the pot. One thing is trying to stay on topic, another is to attempt it in a way that is meant to be annoying.

If i want to stay on topic, i wont tell you that "are you whining AGAIN?". But if it is the way you show your good willing, something have went really wrong in your head.
Check post 2 I gave my answer to the op you have yet to do that(unless I missed it)Since then I have been replying to posts in kind as Smep pointed out to bear earlier maybe you should study up on what your squaddies are posting.

LOL ALSO :
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,355412.0.html
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 02:15:51 AM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: October 24, 2013, 02:17:57 AM »
Still trying to attack? I wont even try to explain to you, what is a difference between a wish and "ANOTHER whine". Have fun.
AoM
City of ice

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: October 24, 2013, 02:18:24 AM »
Wow.  Coming from a member of one of the worst horde squads in AH?  Really?

In fact, just last night I was alone in a Spit I when your illustrious leader Waystin (Film or your just blowing smoke)pig-piled in as the sixth attacker to finally kill me.  What a joke squad when my lowly Spit I is the awsome Bish horde they so often talk about but it still takes six to one odds to take the horde out.
We literally give grid coordinates on 200 when we up in mass....you calling us a horde squad is funny because of how ignorant you are.

And your terrible at this game....run along let the 2 squads get are jokes in on each other before the thread gets locked.

Oh and if you need me too I'll meet you in your main ride and spoon feed you some ACM you baby seal....show you how 1 pig can make you feel stupid.

Clown Boy :rolleyes:

DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: October 24, 2013, 02:21:14 AM »
Still trying to attack? I wont even try to explain to you, what is a difference between a wish and "ANOTHER whine". Have fun.
Look alls im saying is this needs to come with a nice cheese. If you're taking it as an attack you need to lighten up. Maybe if I was to call people names and such as seem to be your S.O.P. to any post, you'd see the difference.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 02:22:53 AM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: October 24, 2013, 02:29:43 AM »
I don't ever listen to Bear.

And yes, you do have ill will towards us. Which I find very odd because I have no idea who you are.
Why do you feel I have ill will towards you? Because I treat ya'll as you treat others?
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #110 on: October 24, 2013, 02:30:28 AM »

And there you have,  "The rest of the story"

JUGgler

really, I'll tell you the rest of the story.  the furball was going on full blast but I needed a break, so I went to have dinner and saw a little tv with my gf.  when I came back about an hour later I saw 4 or 5 262's and the whining on 200 from one of your squadies about where everybody went.  saw another furball in the northern part of the map, so I bailed and went there.  after a couple of flights, I went to play wot and when I came back a couple of hours later it was to late and only a few players were on, so I went to sleep.

but of course you already knew that, since you were there.  I love it when the muppets come out in force in the bb, it always makes me smile  :D.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: October 24, 2013, 02:32:46 AM »
really, I'll tell you the rest of the story.  the furball was going on full blast but I needed a break, so I went to have dinner and saw a little tv with my gf.  when I came back about an hour later I saw 4 or 5 262's and the whining on 200 from one of your squadies about where everybody went.  saw another furball in the northern part of the map, so I bailed and went there.  after a couple of flights, I went to play wot and when I came back a couple of hours later it was to late and only a few players were on, so I went to sleep.

but of course you already knew that, since you were there.  I love it when the muppets come out in force in the bb, it always makes me smile  :D.

semp
YEah its a pretty awesome sight lots of squads can horde the MA but it takes real talent to horde the BBS
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: October 24, 2013, 02:37:06 AM »

semp
so youre still mad about 4-5 muppets? Against how many of yas?

There is always a rest of the story, doesnt matter, who i telling it. The differece is, the size between the told and untold parts.   :aok
AoM
City of ice

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: October 24, 2013, 02:53:57 AM »
I think he's Semp's little brother. They think The Wizard of Oz is a reality show.  ;)

perhaps you should ask your brother muppets to explain the thread to you.  the little brother comment is a reference to the muppets. 

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #114 on: October 24, 2013, 04:13:33 AM »
Why do you feel I have ill will towards you? Because I treat ya'll as you treat others?
We should be dealt with harshly. A cartoon spanking perhaps?

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #115 on: October 24, 2013, 04:29:51 AM »
We should be dealt with harshly. A cartoon spanking perhaps?
Not up to me work too much to be in probably.

EDIT read that wrong first time
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 04:32:01 AM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #116 on: October 24, 2013, 04:54:47 AM »
How about one of Changeups canyon runs? Always miss those but got a 4 day weekend coming up.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #117 on: October 24, 2013, 05:48:46 AM »
We literally give grid coordinates on 200 when we up in mass....you calling us a horde squad is funny because of how ignorant you are.

And your terrible at this game....run along let the 2 squads get are jokes in on each other before the thread gets locked.

Oh and if you need me too I'll meet you in your main ride and spoon feed you some ACM you baby seal....show you how 1 pig can make you feel stupid.

Clown Boy :rolleyes:

Lighten up Francis

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #118 on: October 24, 2013, 07:19:51 AM »
Funny that you mention that it seems AoM are the cast of the show you know, with one looking for a heart , one looking for courage and the last looking for a brain which are you?

I'll take the Scarecrow role.  Fits me.   :D
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #119 on: October 24, 2013, 07:26:54 AM »
Agreed.  Tonight was a joke.  190s, Spits and Runstangs.  No engagements, just horde-vulchin the field and running.  Hat's off to the few that stayed and fought...but it was damn few.

Yep...thus I grabbed a bomber and made a few runs before retiring for the evening.  

:O A Muppet in a buff! Its a sign of The End Times!   :bolt:

How bout you fancy pants dogfighters grab some gawd damned ords and help me win teh war for a change~! :bhead You're starting to look silly flying around in circles trying to look purdy!  :rolleyes:

Oy!  See above!  Yeesh...no satisfying some people.  :D
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)