Author Topic: Is there a cycle....  (Read 9523 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: Is there a cycle....
« Reply #135 on: October 24, 2013, 10:29:48 AM »

Way, could you please send a note off to Kappa with that info?  I know there is a great adherence to chain of command around here.

Now this is funny.  Chain of Command?  Pigs?  These things do not go together.  I am more like professional shepherd of rabid animals with ADHD.  LOL  I'm sorry, what were we talking about? :headscratch:
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #136 on: October 24, 2013, 10:30:36 AM »
KOTH?  Who cares about KOTH?  KOTH is an event that matters to some and doesn't matter to others.  I am in the latter group.  Furthermore I'm not sure KOTH is a good representation of one's 1 v 1 ability.  From what I've heard and read, there's a little bit of shenanigans that happen in there.  Does it measure someone's SA?  Absolutely!   

You give me a yell when you'd like your chuckle in the DA.  It'll be fun for us both...but what it won't be is laughable.
The KOTH comment was a spin off the "do you even lift bro" meme.....also the 1v1s in Koth are quite good. There is one on YouTube of me fighting Ink in there, was a good one.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #137 on: October 24, 2013, 10:32:43 AM »
Nah too much fun watching you guys twist in the wind for something you want so badly.

The expected dodge response from a pig-minion, but since you aren't in the chain of command over there, I'll wait for the official response from Way or Syko.  My hope is that you aren't the brain-trust there.  The BBS cutesy responder? Yes, skillful tactician and acceptor of a good challenge, not-so-much.

Think of it this way...your ability or fear or both dictated your response.  No problem, we understand, lol.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #138 on: October 24, 2013, 10:35:53 AM »
The KOTH comment was a spin off the "do you even lift bro" meme.....also the 1v1s in Koth are quite good. There is one on YouTube of me fighting Ink in there, was a good one.

Ahhh.  Understood.  Apologies then.

You and Way talk and lets put this thing together.  It'll be fun and then we can all adjourn to the private fields like the good old days.

Hammhok can be the water boy since he's running out of Mensa evasion responses.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #139 on: October 24, 2013, 10:36:27 AM »
I guess that depends on your perception.

Or yours.

Just sayin'!  :D
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 10:37:59 AM by Fulcrum »
Going by "Hoplite" now. :)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #140 on: October 24, 2013, 10:37:32 AM »
Hey wait a minute now....why am I fired?  Triton flies a B-38 all the time and he's still with the squad!

:bolt:
He is fired too. All of you bomber dweebs should join the vtards  :old:
AoM
City of ice

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #141 on: October 24, 2013, 10:38:14 AM »
Is this all to set the groundwork for yet ANOTHER whine post about how 12 hours is too long to switch sides? What happen you get stuck on bish when all the other horders switched to rook?
unfortunately, I got stuck on a side that had no fights except the few enemies on one side that they were hording...  I just wanted to jump and help them defend the base.. which is something I like to do in the game...

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #142 on: October 24, 2013, 10:40:55 AM »
He is fired too. All of you bomber dweebs should join the vtards  :old:

vTards are dead and disbanded, dude.  Most of them went over to PotW.

Ok....I admit that last part was a bit harsh and over-the-line. My bad. :D

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #143 on: October 24, 2013, 10:42:50 AM »
:rofl now that's funny.  Sorry but I'm not in a squad, haven't wanted to be and don't want to.

Every time I've run into POTW it's been the entire squad against me.  

Any time you wanna meet wannabe.  I don't care about my score (which you obviously base a great deal of your self-worth on) and won't need the support of five other guys like I'm sure you will.  If you really must though you can look back a bit further in my history (around tours 90-115) when I momentarily did care about such things as scores and ranks.
I don't need to look back at your scores....I've been around long enough to remember you scrapping with SHawk and VansCrew for the number #1 spot, also remember the thread when you finally admitted your terrible at the game and wanted to learn ACM. Yes my score is low....because of the way in which I play this game. I was actually going to worry about score next tour because I was surprised by how low it went (funny you get a capture in buffs go from 70 to 11 and your a score tard). Next tour I'll go top 10 in fighters....not because I'm an ubber stick but because I can be an rubber picktard if I want right now me flying 152s in fur balls and turn fighting in them isn't helping that department. BE next time I see you on you better not girl up....Is rather do it in the MA so we can let everyone know who wins right away.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #144 on: October 24, 2013, 10:42:59 AM »
The expected dodge response from a pig-minion, but since you aren't in the chain of command over there, I'll wait for the official response from Way or Syko.  My hope is that you aren't the brain-trust there.  The BBS cutesy responder? Yes, skillful tactician and acceptor of a good challenge, not-so-much.

Think of it this way...your ability or fear or both dictated your response.  No problem, we understand, lol.
LOL here you go again with the insults and bluster grow up and get rid of the self esteem issues changeup youll probably be happier.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #145 on: October 24, 2013, 10:43:37 AM »
We literally give grid coordinates on 200 when we up in mass....you calling us a horde squad is funny because of how ignorant you are.

And your terrible at this game....run along let the 2 squads get are jokes in on each other before the thread gets locked.

Oh and if you need me too I'll meet you in your main ride and spoon feed you some ACM you baby seal....show you how 1 pig can make you feel stupid.

Clown Boy :rolleyes:

Although I like baldeagle,  I think he's a good guy... but the SkyRock in me approves of this smack talk..  it is A1! :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #146 on: October 24, 2013, 10:50:41 AM »
Although I like baldeagle,  I think he's a good guy... but the SkyRock in me approves of this smack talk..  it is A1! :aok

Yep....it is quite good!  

I'm telling ya...this threat has just about everything!  I'm giving it two more pages before the inevitable Skuzzinator Exterminatus.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 10:54:25 AM by Fulcrum »

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #147 on: October 24, 2013, 10:57:32 AM »
Hamhawk is blowing some oil.  Somebody better point him towards the rally point.   

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #148 on: October 24, 2013, 10:57:45 AM »
vTards are dead and disbanded, dude.  Most of them went over to PotW.

Ok....I admit that last part was a bit harsh and over-the-line. My bad. :D

A bit harsh yes, but some interesting truth hidden there.  You see Dogfite, the creator of the Vtards actually was a Pig for sometime several years ago, but he did not like that we were not focused on base takes all the time, so he left to create a squad to do just that.  The Vtards were born.<----------that concludes Aces High History class for today. :D
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #149 on: October 24, 2013, 11:01:10 AM »
A bit harsh yes, but some interesting truth hidden there.  You see Dogfite, the creator of the Vtards actually was a Pig for sometime several years ago, but he did not like that we were not focused on base takes all the time, so he left to create a squad to do just that.  The Vtards were born.<----------that concludes Aces High History class for today. :D

Wait...so PotW was indirectly responsible for the vTards?!

Dear God man...how do you guys live with yourselves.  :D