Author Topic: CH Hat Switch Repair  (Read 4918 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: CH Hat Switch Repair
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2021, 07:06:12 AM »
Shida,

Should sir need any of the CH products, such as; Rudder pedals and throttle, to complete a set of repair tutorials like this thread's, please get in touch.
My flight setup is well aged and ready for replacement, perfect for a disassembly, perhaps you may find use for them as I am on the look to upgrade.

:old:
Dolby
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2021, 02:18:47 PM »
Lorks a Lordy an old thread necrobumped unexpectedly. I was just dropping by to check messages. I thought all the pictures had disappeared because Photobucket.

Should sir need any of the CH products, such as; Rudder pedals and throttle, to complete a set of repair tutorials like this thread's, please get in touch.
My flight setup is well aged and ready for replacement, perfect for a disassembly, perhaps you may find use for them as I am on the look to upgrade.

Wot ho Dolby old chap, hope you're fairing a bit better than last time we spoke. Hopefully so if you're looking to upgrade!  :banana:

I actually disposed of my CH stick some time ago as I found a - what looked like new - Sidewinder in the flea market for €10. Haven't been flying for a little while now. Flight gear in a cardboard box. Had added a few experimental parts to my homemade throttle and finished my 9-way hat switch and other additions to my custom stick over last Christmas but the very low numbers just made me drift off to shiny other things really.

Good to see this tutorial still up. I think I did one on a Sidewinder once too. The one I used in that went on to form the core of my custom stick.

- oldman (how is TinyShida doing?)

Thanks for asking Oldman, he's just turned 9 and is doing very well. Extremely good with technology, playing music and learns much faster than me. Today he asked me to add a Led Zeppelin record to his music collection. A proud moment.

:rock :salute
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2021, 04:35:17 PM »
snip
Thanks for asking Oldman, he's just turned 9 and is doing very well. Extremely good with technology, playing music and learns much faster than me. Today he asked me to add a Led Zeppelin record to his music collection. A proud moment.

:rock :salute

snip

Holy hickory..... A proud moment indeed. The kids got taste.  :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)