Author Topic: Training Request  (Read 1863 times)

Offline Popeye44

• Zinc Member
Training Request
« on: November 06, 2013, 02:02:59 PM »
Bruv119: Can you meet me in the training arena some day? I ask because you're the best I've ever seen.
Yesterday you shot down about 25 guys in an hour; and today 13 in one sortie and in about 30 minutes.

Looking forward to meeting you

Offline 10thmd

• Silver Member
Re: Training Request
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 02:53:46 PM »
- Der Wander Zirkus -
“You can all go to hell; I will go to Texas

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 02:55:11 PM »
Hmmm...Midway trying a new strategy to get into Bruv's pants?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 04:15:36 PM »
 :aok

I must say I haven't been on much recently and today I nearly ODed on the blood of the horde!

Some days everything just clicks into place, shots work everytime and a constant source of bad guys to kill.  

Since you asked so nicely popeye next time you see me online send me a PM and we can go into our custom room and I'll try and explain a few of the basics of being a hard SOB to kill.   I've been around for a long time now coming up 14 years so it's more an accumulation of experience rather than doing anything unique.

:salute
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2013, 05:23:41 PM »

Lighten up Francis

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2013, 06:15:40 PM »
Gees, a new player (Or new register to the boards at least) spots a guy who we all know is a good stick and asks him for help. Ok, so he may have over done it a bit but he is asking for help.

What does he get? Accusations of being Midway and gifs of him kissing peoples asses. Really? Grow up. Be glad they guy has come here and then decided to ask for help rather than struggle to be clubbed like a baby seal.

We complain about the numbers declining but when we get a new player we hurl accusations and gifs designed to belittle him! No wonder we have declining numbers!!!!

:bhead :bhead :bhead
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2013, 06:18:46 PM »
Gees, a new player (Or new register to the boards at least) spots a guy who we all know is a good stick and asks him for help. Ok, so he may have over done it a bit but he is asking for help.

What does he get? Accusations of being Midway and gifs of him kissing peoples asses. Really? Grow up. Be glad they guy has come here and then decided to ask for help rather than struggle to be clubbed like a baby seal.

We complain about the numbers declining but when we get a new player we hurl accusations and gifs designed to belittle him! No wonder we have declining numbers!!!!

:aok
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline WEZEL

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2013, 06:26:29 PM »

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2013, 05:50:27 AM »
Bruv's the best. :aok

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2013, 09:11:30 AM »
Bruv's the best. :aok
in what? vulching? (according to popeye...)
AoM
City of ice

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2013, 09:22:42 AM »
<S> Bruv a good egg.  Fly against him mostly, but once in a blue moon he's Bish.  A good Egg says I.

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2013, 11:39:42 AM »
in what? vulching? (according to popeye...)

The best at everything. :aok

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2013, 12:33:04 PM »
AoM
City of ice

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2013, 03:22:11 PM »
 Gentlemen,and I use that term loosely,this is the help and training forum so please keep opinions about players abilities out of it. If you think your skills are so great,volunteer to help others out.

I don't mean take them to the DA and spank them but actually show them so basic flight maneuvers,merge tactics or gunnery in the training arena.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2013, 03:56:16 PM »
Exuse me, couldnt keep myself from explaining how do i feel. Wont happen again.  :salute
AoM
City of ice