Author Topic: The Word PWN and Its Proper Usage  (Read 4084 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: The Word PWN and Its Proper Usage
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2013, 11:45:08 AM »
I own all of you.

Shut up fish-boy and get your donut back here
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2013, 12:57:21 PM »
Last night it seemed like the Muppets were applying the proper usage of "PWN" on Midway quite well.

ack-ack

"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2013, 01:01:00 PM »
Last night it seemed like the Muppets were applying the proper usage of "PWN" on Midway quite well.

ack-ack

It takes a whole squad of them and with altitude advantage on top of that... and believe me, I brought plenty of muppets down during said period.   :joystick:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2013, 01:05:42 PM »
It takes a whole squad of them and with altitude advantage on top of that... and believe me, I brought plenty of muppets down during said period.   :joystick:

Midway, are you telling the truth?
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2013, 01:06:31 PM »

am :angel:

Must leave this thread now.  :bolt:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2013, 01:09:29 PM »
am :angel:

Must leave this thread now.  :bolt:

Midway, are you making a promise you can't keep?
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2013, 01:09:47 PM »
It takes a whole squad of them and with altitude advantage on top of that

When I was on, the Muppets didn't seem to have an altitude advantage nor did they seem to gang you.  I watched you die as you were trying to escape from a lone Muppet in a Spitfire on the deck (think it was Changeup).  I could have helped but I found it funny that someone that claims to be one of the best in the Spitfire was running away from one, so I just watched and laughed.

... and believe me, I brought plenty of muppets down during said period.   :joystick:

That's not what I saw...I sure did see a lot of excuses from you as to why you were getting your arse handed back to you.  

ack-ack

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2013, 01:40:10 PM »
Oh boy! My favorite of the night was when I grabbed a spit8 and we both merged nicely and I'm killed him at the top of the emmulman. He claimed that it was unfair and that I cheated because I didn't tell him I was in a spit8, therefore he didn't try as hard and that's why I killed him lol.

I asked him to go to the DA and he claimed that he wouldn't fight me in the da, because he didn't fight for "egos" which is quite ironic given the situation.

Any way it was fun, had a blast last night I'm the MA
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2013, 02:01:21 PM »
Oh boy! My favorite of the night was when I grabbed a spit8 and we both merged nicely and I'm killed him at the top of the emmulman. He claimed that it was unfair and that I cheated because I didn't tell him I was in a spit8, therefore he didn't try as hard and that's why I killed him lol.

I asked him to go to the DA and he claimed that he wouldn't fight me in the da, because he didn't fight for "egos" which is quite ironic given the situation.

Any way it was fun, had a blast last night I'm the MA

Not once did I say you "cheated".  More exaggeration and untruths. Fact is you snuck up on me switching aeroplanes after I reversed your F4U rather quickly.  Of course you won't mention said event(s) and instead put untrue words in my mouth. :huh

Fact is I scared you out of your F4U as you did not want me to pwn you again, and therefore you quietly switched aeroplanes to try and get the upper hand never once telling me to look for you in a Spitfire, of which many were up.  All I heard was you claimed you had a "surprise" for me. :rolleyes:

You knew it was me but I did not know it was you, ergo you required a sneakiness advantage.  :rolleyes:

All the while you had plenty of muppet buds helping you and good 'ole AKAK on my side didn't even help out his countryman and instead just watched.   :rolleyes:

I will admit your sneakiness trick, and with buds, worked, but that is all I will admit.  :old:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 02:03:22 PM by Midway »

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2013, 02:04:34 PM »
When I was on, the Muppets didn't seem to have an altitude advantage nor did they seem to gang you.  I watched you die as you were trying to escape from a lone Muppet in a Spitfire on the deck (think it was Changeup).  I could have helped but I found it funny that someone that claims to be one of the best in the Spitfire was running away from one, so I just watched and laughed.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Its true though... I run from Ack Ack... ;)

(jokes aside, I do enjoy fighting Ack Ack)
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2013, 02:58:09 PM »
and therefore you quietly switched aeroplanes to try and get the upper hand never once telling me to look for you in a Spitfire, of which many were up.  All I heard was you claimed you had a "surprise" for me. :rolleyes:

You knew it was me but I did not know it was you, ergo you required a sneakiness advantage.  :rolleyes:

You knew you were merging with a Spit, so why would you assume the other pilot was no good and not do your very best from the outset?

-AoM-

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2013, 03:03:13 PM »
You knew you were merging with a Spit, so why would you assume the other pilot was no good and not do your very best from the outset?

It's just an excuse for him to grab at to help take the sting out of the butt hurt caused by Muppet lead.  Does he seriously think we believe that his loss was only due to the fact that Violator switching planes?  I mean, if Midway was such an expert in the Spitfire and could 'pwn 95% of the players', he still should have won no matter what plane Violator was in. 

ack-ack

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2013, 03:05:35 PM »

My very best requires extra focus which I cannot apply every fight and is not necessary every fight.

Truth :angel:

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2013, 03:20:06 PM »
It's just an excuse for him to grab at to help take the sting out of the butt hurt caused by Muppet lead.  Does he seriously think we believe that his loss was only due to the fact that Violator switching planes?  I mean, if Midway was such an expert in the Spitfire and could 'pwn 95% of the players', he still should have won no matter what plane Violator was in. 

ack-ack

Truth.

My very best requires extra focus which I cannot apply every fight and is not necessary every fight.

Truth :angel:

Not truth.  Your very best does not require anything extra.  As a matter of fact, some would argue you're not capable of anything extra, but only as much as you possess.  So let's make your next post your first post of truth.  It will set you free.    :)
      -AoM-

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2013, 03:23:08 PM »
Violator > Midway  :aok Proven!

Triton28 > Midway ???

discus...
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)