Author Topic: A confession.  (Read 2196 times)

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
Re: A confession.
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2013, 06:47:17 PM »
I've always like flying with Joe a cheeem, one of the best 109 sticks to ever have played the game - always a good guy from my observation on vox/200, and I can't recall a single time where he tripped out over getting killed.  Perhaps that's because it doesn't happen much, hah.  Seriously, thanks for sharing your story J, the game is a better place with people like you in it - the younger generation is the future, and with guys like you being a member of it, it represents hope for that future.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2013, 07:09:15 PM »
Well in about late 2008 early 2009 I started my first account here in AH and during then it was nothing more than just another flight sim to me. I didn't know anyone didn't have a squad or know what 200 was. I just flew around getting killed more than killing  :lol.

Well this day 4 years ago I lost my too close friends to a man one called their father and the other step father. I was in 9th grade. I often contemplated taking my own life because I didn't know what to do with the loss of my friends. The part was nobody knows why he did what he did.. W
Andy 41 Sean 26 me 30

What Aces High did to me was bring me to a place where I would forget about the real world behind me. In aces high I had no worries and I had lots of fun. Aces High also brought me to a group of awesome people who having the privilege to talking to and playing with is just awesome. When I was playing Aces High I was happy I didn't have bad thoughts. As I played more I joined squads and me always being the young one I had lots of learning. I matured fairly quick for young I was. I felt a sense of 'family' when flying with my squads (Rowdy Ones, The Few, Top Gun, and Blue Knights) that they would be there to talk and help me through anything!

I can't express how great of a community Aces High is.  :salute

Thank you Hitech Creations Crew, and everyone else who makes this game what it is today.  :cheers:

I remember the day that the story broke.   Often wondered if you had attended school with those kids.   It isn't fair when things like that happen and the pain endured is tough to bear.   

This Community is a product of the environment.    The one guy I wish I could have met was Fred "AWMac" Wrede Jr.   A lot of painful conversations and so much turmoil, from a good friend that I had never met.   I have met more than 300 players and will continue to try my best to meet many more.    I have plans to take a stroll over to the Land of Oz and finally have some good times with most of the 9 GIAP and Prawns.   I also have convinced the wife and kid to attend either the Spring or Winter Meet of 2016 in Finland.     

Glad to have you in the BK's Joac.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2013, 03:26:04 AM »
On a summer Sunday 4 years ago I was sitting in the squad reading a newspaper when the radio went off. 2 mins later I was watching helplessly as a father executed his two sons in a backyard, and then shot himself, all with his grand son in the car watching. Unfortunately it was all over before I could get in a position to do something about it. So I then wrote the report, went home to my family, and never spoke about it again until now.

But I often wondered what happened to that young kid who saw his Papa shoot his dad and uncle in the head and then himself. Your post made me wonder again. Im glad you found a way to heal no matter what it took.

Well in about late 2008 early 2009 I started my first account here in AH and during then it was nothing more than just another flight sim to me. I didn't know anyone didn't have a squad or know what 200 was. I just flew around getting killed more than killing  :lol.

Well this day 4 years ago I lost my too close friends to a man one called their father and the other step father. I was in 9th grade. I often contemplated taking my own life because I didn't know what to do with the loss of my friends. The part was nobody knows why he did what he did.. W
Andy 41 Sean 26 me 30
(Image removed from quote.)
What Aces High did to me was bring me to a place where I would forget about the real world behind me. In aces high I had no worries and I had lots of fun. Aces High also brought me to a group of awesome people who having the privilege to talking to and playing with is just awesome. When I was playing Aces High I was happy I didn't have bad thoughts. As I played more I joined squads and me always being the young one I had lots of learning. I matured fairly quick for young I was. I felt a sense of 'family' when flying with my squads (Rowdy Ones, The Few, Top Gun, and Blue Knights) that they would be there to talk and help me through anything!

I can't express how great of a community Aces High is.  :salute

Thank you Hitech Creations Crew, and everyone else who makes this game what it is today.  :cheers:
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2013, 05:57:13 AM »
Jo, it was awesome to have you as a close friend in my Aces High flying time.  It was ever better when we actually got to meet. I thought it would never happen.  All the stupid funny conversations we all had together made this game what it is to me bud.  Thanks. 
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2013, 10:50:52 AM »
Thanks for all the kind words. I'm glad to hear there is even more people there in times of need. Not only for me, but everyone in this community aswell. There is always someone that cares about you. NO MATTER WHAT! And if anyone has any problems in life id gladly be there to talk, just like the members of this community were there for me.  :salute
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2013, 12:26:23 PM »
I love you jockym in a manly way only :)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario