Author Topic: Not gonna let you all push me around NOMO.  (Read 4326 times)

Offline SirNuke

• Silver Member
Re: Not gonna let you all push me around NOMO.
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2013, 04:22:31 PM »
The 38 is what people want it to be.   It wasn't long ago there was a thread where some were saying it's EZ mode.   

Agendas have nothing to do with that though I'm sure.    :)

the only thing easy mode about the P38 is the guns coupled with the over nose view. You could argue that the lack of torque is easy mode also, but snap rolls are pretty important to a lot of people...

Offline Wildcatdad

• Copper Member
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2013, 04:39:53 PM »
Remind me why we will never be getting user configurable perma-squelch?
:rofl :rofl :rofl
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.

Offline WEZEL

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2013, 05:58:35 PM »
Ya keep feeding him he will keep coming back!

Not that I dislike ya Midaway, heck I dont even know ya. I see your antics on 200 and all I can say is less typing and more flying and you may gain some respect from your peers......just saying...

Offline ReVo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2013, 06:00:58 PM »
Jeebus...not again.

At least the winnie the pooh guy is funny...

Eeyore is a nice guy. You aren't allowed to compare him to Derpway.
XO Jagdgeschwader 53 'Pik As'

Offline RipRap

• Copper Member
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2013, 07:29:43 PM »

Ata boy middy. Live your life your way by your rules no matter what anyone says or thinks. Unless you break promises or go back on your word, then you are on your own.
Otto  ~Flying Penguins~

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2013, 08:04:34 PM »
Eeyore is a nice guy. You aren't allowed to compare him to Derpway.
I think Stampf is refering to Mpeters

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2013, 08:31:14 PM »
...for two tours...

...just to see if I can get any good at it...

...and eventually apply pwnage to the best P38 pilots in their own ride.  :D

Starting off with the P38J :aok

Ata boy middy. Live your life your way by your rules no matter what anyone says or thinks. Unless you break promises or go back on your word, then you are on your own.

How about making a habit of dirty, no good promise breaking? 

Quote from: A habitual, Dirty, No Good Promise Breaker
To make amends for said slightly broken promise, I shall fly only P38s until the end of January. old

One must face their moment(s) of weakness and make amends to strengthen one's character.  :old:

Let it be known.  :old:

On his own, indeed.   :old:

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Aspen

• Nickel Member
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2013, 09:25:51 PM »
Under promise and over deliver.  Its a simple and extremely effective way of being successful in many aspects of life.  Some expectations others have of us are not under our control, but many are.  Everything you get griefed over here are things under your control.

You get a lot of crap, most of it deserved.  The silver lining is that others expectations of you are pretty low.  Its the perfect time to over deliver.

If you want to fill your "win" basket.  Spend the next couple months concentrating on being a positive part of the game.  Turn the other cheek, take the high road, be polite and helpful.  Make some friends and disarm your detractors by not giving into the temptation to get into a pissing match and take the creepy FPH stuff down a few notches.  Follow through with what you say you will do plus a little extra.

Or not.
AMAX  in game

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2013, 10:01:03 PM »
Under promise and over deliver.  Its a simple and extremely effective way of being successful in many aspects of life.  Some expectations others have of us are not under our control, but many are.  Everything you get griefed over here are things under your control.

You get a lot of crap, most of it deserved.  The silver lining is that others expectations of you are pretty low.  Its the perfect time to over deliver.

If you want to fill your "win" basket.  Spend the next couple months concentrating on being a positive part of the game.  Turn the other cheek, take the high road, be polite and helpful.  Make some friends and disarm your detractors by not giving into the temptation to get into a pissing match and take the creepy FPH stuff down a few notches.  Follow through with what you say you will do plus a little extra.

Or not.

Or not it SHALL be.

I would write will, but he doesn't have the capacity of will. It's deep in this one, there's no choice.  

If he just flew the Spit8 and never said a word, eventually that would just be the way it is. How long has Hotard been flying the La-7?  Difference, Hotard can will himself to do other things. When he wants.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2013, 11:49:25 PM »
Under promise and over deliver.  Its a simple and extremely effective way of being successful in many aspects of life.  Some expectations others have of us are not under our control, but many are.  Everything you get griefed over here are things under your control.

You get a lot of crap, most of it deserved.  The silver lining is that others expectations of you are pretty low.  Its the perfect time to over deliver.

If you want to fill your "win" basket.  Spend the next couple months concentrating on being a positive part of the game.  Turn the other cheek, take the high road, be polite and helpful.  Make some friends and disarm your detractors by not giving into the temptation to get into a pissing match and take the creepy FPH stuff down a few notches.  Follow through with what you say you will do plus a little extra.

Very well said.  Very well said indeed. :salute :rock

:aok

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2013, 01:01:38 AM »
I need a tums and an Advil
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2013, 01:12:48 AM »
LCADolby's drawing seems to capture everyones feelings about seeing more of this...

Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2013, 04:56:42 AM »
LCADolby's drawing seems to capture everyones feelings about seeing more of this...

yeah but I have seen much much worse posted by SOME people on these forums I think middy just likes to have fun, too many people get too upset over his post there is nothing hateful or malicious about them.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 05:16:43 AM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Redd

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2013, 06:26:29 AM »
yeah but I have seen much much worse posted by SOME people on these forums I think middy just likes to have fun, too many people get too upset over his post there is nothing hateful or malicious about them.

personalities are good for the game, some hate is never a bad thing , gives people a reason to fight , fighting is good for the game.  Keep it up FTH    ;)  (but not so much on the emoticons)
I come from a land downunder

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2013, 06:49:18 AM »
are you blind or just this incredibly stupid?
AoM
City of ice