Author Topic: Last night's "memorial" strat run  (Read 2701 times)

Offline Gard06

• Zinc Member
Re: Last night's "memorial" strat run
« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2013, 02:11:17 AM »

ET37   We got ya...   just like the many mission we had done together.   These fcukheads have no clue.  Let them climb up and see....   

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2013, 09:36:19 AM »
I started this thread because I felt that this was hijacked from Earl, and because I felt some of the flight members' actions showed poor form. I should have known that it would end up as a troll fest, and for that, Earl, I sincerely apologize. It surely seems to me, that despite life really sticking it to him, he does his best to remain positive and not dump his woes on others. A huge salute to you Earl, I really hope that if or when life craps all over me, I can show the same strength and courage in the face of adversity that you are. I never felt that this fiasco was your responsibility, and wasn't intending that you be bashed the way I have seen happen.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline madrid311

• Copper Member
« Reply #92 on: December 05, 2013, 11:04:14 AM »
Mrs ET loved to sit and watch and even fly some of the B-29 missions.  When ET started the flight it was not the goal to bomb. But question what would Mrs. ET want and it was said that she would want us to drop eggs.  Hence forth the alerts on 200 and the dropping of eggs
     something I was thinking also......."let em have it Earl"  along those lines. Been married 28 years Earl, sorry for your loss. My better half wont watch me fly with any interest, so if your wife was involved you were a lucky man! Hope to see you in the sky. Peace.
Quote from: hitech on Yesterday at 11:15:04 AM              
         I am happy you are having fun. HiTech                                                  
                  In game name : GunFTR

Offline earl1937

• Gold Member
« Reply #93 on: December 05, 2013, 02:13:14 PM »
I started this thread because I felt that this was hijacked from Earl, and because I felt some of the flight members' actions showed poor form. I should have known that it would end up as a troll fest, and for that, Earl, I sincerely apologize. It surely seems to me, that despite life really sticking it to him, he does his best to remain positive and not dump his woes on others. A huge salute to you Earl, I really hope that if or when life craps all over me, I can show the same strength and courage in the face of adversity that you are. I never felt that this fiasco was your responsibility, and wasn't intending that you be bashed the way I have seen happen.
:airplane:  Thanks for your comments and I don't really think anyone intended to bash me over the flight. As I have said before, you guys in here is all the family I have left now, so lets just respect each others views and I will beg forgiveness when I shoot you down! LOL
Blue Skies and wind at my back and wish that for all!!!

Offline earl1937

• Gold Member
« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2013, 02:19:25 PM »
    something I was thinking also......."let em have it Earl"  along those lines. Been married 28 years Earl, sorry for your loss. My better half wont watch me fly with any interest, so if your wife was involved you were a lucky man! Hope to see you in the sky. Peace.
:airplane: I have had two wifes in my time, the first could have cared less if I was standing on my head in the commode, but Barbara, from day one, wanted immersed in every thing that I did! She loved this game and flew as much as she wanted to. She wouldn't log in, unless I was at home, but would go into off-line practice and work on things which I was teaching her. I started out with a X-52 stick and about the time she got used to that, I switched to a CH system with rudder peddles and it took her a while to get used to them, especially the brakes. Wish you guys could have seen her face the first time she actually landed the ole 29, without running off the runway. I would never fine another Barbara like her and I won't try, I had rather cherish the memories of "Bar Bar", as I called her!

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2013, 02:51:56 PM »
.s ET37

Offline earl1937

• Gold Member
« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2013, 02:59:04 PM »

Offline bmused55

• Zinc Member
« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2013, 03:37:09 PM »
Earl, you have and always will have the greatest respect from me!  :salute

1701D

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2013, 05:26:02 PM »
Sorry for your loss and the challenges that you are dealing with.

They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: December 05, 2013, 07:29:16 PM »
:airplane: I have had two wifes in my time, the first could have cared less if I was standing on my head in the commode, but Barbara, from day one, wanted immersed in every thing that I did! She loved this game and flew as much as she wanted to. She wouldn't log in, unless I was at home, but would go into off-line practice and work on things which I was teaching her. I started out with a X-52 stick and about the time she got used to that, I switched to a CH system with rudder peddles and it took her a while to get used to them, especially the brakes. Wish you guys could have seen her face the first time she actually landed the ole 29, without running off the runway. I would never fine another Barbara like her and I won't try, I had rather cherish the memories of "Bar Bar", as I called her!

Earl you have my deepest sympathy and condolenses and Sir you are a class act  :salute
I can somewhat relate the only living family i have is my son.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #100 on: December 05, 2013, 09:41:01 PM »

Ehrm...ahem.

”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: December 05, 2013, 10:13:20 PM »
You sir, are an arrogant, pompous fool who needs to go crawl back in your hole and keep your mouth shut. You obviously don't know a thing about Earl or his darling wife.  To even think such a thing, let alone say it, is inexcusable, insensitive, and completely out of line. 

I will admit the quoted line was out of line and for that I appologize.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: December 06, 2013, 11:48:06 AM »
I will admit the quoted line was out of line and for that I appologize.
Thank you.   :salute

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
« Reply #103 on: December 06, 2013, 12:11:03 PM »
 :salute Earl

My condolences!!!

I do consider the AH community as family also.  Mad respect, Brother!

DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)

Offline matt

• Silver Member
« Reply #104 on: December 06, 2013, 12:16:33 PM »
How do you feel about skydiving without a parachute? I'd like to get this memorial flight going sooner rather than later, sounds like fun.  :lol

I joke of course!   :salute
:rofl