Author Topic: Cya later...  (Read 1030 times)

Thzone

Cya later...
« on: January 24, 2000, 05:03:00 PM »
In the words of Cave, "Goodbye my excellent friends."  Now that AH has gone pay I can no longer play as I am a poor student who cannot afford the measly fee of $29.95.  So, signing off until the next free weekend, Thzone.

[This message has been edited by Thzone (edited 01-24-2000).]

Offline Superfly

• Gold Member
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Cya later...
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2000, 05:17:00 PM »
You've still got another 2 weeks of free play thzone!  Get back up in the sky so we can shoot you down some more!  

------------------
John "SUPERFLY" Guytan - Art Director
HiTech Creations
"Ain't I clean bad machine/ Supercool, supermean/ Feelin good for the man/ Superfly-here I stand" - Curtis Mayfield
-=HELLFIRE=- SQUAD

John "Superfly" Guytan
Art Director
HiTech Creations, Inc.

"My brain just totally farted" - Hitech, during a company meeting

Offline Flacke

• Zinc Member
Cya later...
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2000, 09:59:00 PM »
Hey THzone, keep flying till the end, then keep watching this board, because AH is run by some good guys who want to please as many flyers as they can, so I am sure that at some point in time they will find a solution to the pricing that will allow you, and the thousands like you to enjoy AH to some degree and "stay in the game" Good luck Pal.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
Cya later...
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2000, 11:23:00 PM »
dammo thzone.. sorry ta see yah go. *sniff*

Good fights; good whine(s) and a willin sheep await yer triumphant return!

Salute; Sir! The other skilled LW iorn drivers will be diminished by yer absence.

Hang
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Hristo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Cya later...
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2000, 12:23:00 AM »
Sad to say, but I am out for now.

Money issue. ISP in my country charges 1-2 $ per hour, last month bill was over 200 $.

No complaints about the game though.

Offline v355_Spike

• Zinc Member
Cya later...
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2000, 12:59:00 AM »
Yupper, me too, I'm gone. Cool game, plays great online. I'm sure it will only get better. When I win the lotto, prolly come back. Love the FM!

Special tnks to several guys on the forum with game help and stuff. dotsie and lenoid to name a couple.

Knights rule. Great flyen with wolf37, bloom, dolomite and mass other guys I can't recall right off hand. Good killen, S!

------------------
SgtSpike
v355 Fighter Group
Steeple Morden Strafers

Offline janneh

• Copper Member
Cya later...
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2000, 01:15:00 AM »
Oh, Hristo !  

And I so wished You'll be 109 trainer.
Perhaps HTC will(should!) give all (future) trainers free of charge flying.

200$ is big money, it reminds me from my WB bills <G>. Fortunetly we have here in Finland solid charges (about 8$'s /month) and I really hope You can find better ISP too.

Looking forward too see You back in online !
<S>!

------------------
"Flying Finns"

[This message has been edited by janneh (edited 01-25-2000).]

Offline Hristo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Cya later...
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2000, 01:32:00 AM »
Thanks, Janneh, for kind words.

My ambitions were not to be a trainer, to be honest. I just want to fly the 109, that's all  

As for 109 tactics, ask Aper, he can show you everything on the 109 there is to know.

Offline Duckwing6

• Copper Member
      • http://www.pink.at
Cya later...
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2000, 02:42:00 AM »
Don't puet yer light under a box HRISTO...
Hope to see ya UP there soon again (There's gotta be an ISP with unlimted hours wherever u are .. that's the bad thing with us here at Europe .. we give nothig for free... RIGHT US folks NOT EVEN ICE WHATER IS FOR FREE HERE  

>S<

------------------
Phillip "Duckwing6" Artweger
Flight Officer "E" Flight
Skeleton Crew

Offline -sudz-

• Nickel Member
Cya later...
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2000, 09:02:00 AM »
Hey thzone,

You can still go head-to-head for free with up to 8 players.  It may not be as good as the arena mayhem but, if i remember right, HTC will have a match service on their web so it'll be easy to find opponents.  Plus it'll keep you up-to-date on the latest versions, latest planes, latest eye-candy.

Me, even though i live off of the spare change from passerbys, will go pay because 1) the community is there, and
2) there _will_ be a con eventually and i want to be well-known enough to get drinks bought for me.

-sudz-

Offline NATEDOG

• Silver Member
Cya later...
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2000, 10:23:00 AM »
Thzone! Get your bellybutton back up there! I'm not finished with you! Man I'm sure there is something you can do to get your parents to give you $30 a month........ shovel snow or something!   Anyway, I hope to see you up there again, atleast for these next two FREE weeks, if not long term.

------------------
Nathan "NATEDOG" Mathieu
Art Director
HiTech Creations
-=HELLFIRE SQUAD=-