Author Topic: That's the first time...  (Read 6011 times)

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Re: That's the first time...
« Reply #135 on: December 27, 2013, 09:04:50 PM »
I've just been "moo'd"....twice in fact.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #136 on: December 27, 2013, 09:18:51 PM »
lol you say stuff like just a differnt point of view, not telling you how to play just trying to make game better lol as ROX said search his post hater oh and big big bish hater seen the cartoons it many bish top shots to shame him HTC shold ban this guy as a new guy I feel if I had I in game name this guy would point out how I suck and post it hater BAN HIM PLZ :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

LOL!!! your funny!  Oh I was a bish for YEARS! Almost as many as Rook. Had a few months on and off as a Knight too.

If I knew your name in the game, I might look you up, help you out, show you a few things in this game I'm sure you don't even know are available. The problem with doing the same thing over and over again is you don't take much time to explore the possibilities. But hey, that is your loss. You can play the way you want  :devil

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #137 on: December 28, 2013, 01:26:54 AM »
Woah.... and I was just about to resubscribe.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #138 on: December 28, 2013, 08:43:08 AM »
Doesn't matter what YOU do, you were snidely referring to Rooks have 40 extra players as the definition of horde, yet in your own screenshot there's a big bish horde hording rooks.

first, it was meant to be humorous.  to call anything and everything a "bish horde"

second, I don't think that was even a horde, it was santa claus aftermath. for all I know they probably did end up trying to take a base, as if you get more than 2 people in this game together that's what they MUST do.

third, I agree with you, I like hordes too, as I require stuff to shoot at.  :aok

I would switch to the lowest # country in a heartbeat, however I haven't needed to switch countries during US prime time in some time, as bishops are ALWAYS outnumbered.
kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #139 on: December 28, 2013, 09:17:14 AM »

Give it a go for a month Tumor. One more good fighter is better than none.

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #140 on: December 28, 2013, 11:06:59 AM »

:ask Come on down Amigo!
"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #141 on: December 29, 2013, 03:25:00 AM »
mehh.. needs more jet..
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #142 on: December 29, 2013, 10:48:48 PM »
Give it a go for a month Tumor. One more good fighter is better than none.

eh... maybe a couple months.  1 more class and I'll be all done with schule!
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline MrGeezer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #143 on: December 29, 2013, 11:19:14 PM »
Ahhh good your that new guy who knows everything. Please use the search button and locate any post where I tell anyone how to play. Obviously Rox has no idea how to read nor work the search himself. There is a very big difference between telling people how to play and complaining about poor game play. Do you know the difference or are you one of Rox's little lemmings? You never did give your name.

On the internet, since 1994, I have seen stupid.....55 gallon drum of stupid....aircraft carrier sized idiocy.....and now....Milky Way Galaxy sized stupidity pegging the needle...but that post takes the cake.  I recommend it as the most brain dead mental flat liner post of 2013.   Congratulations.

I knew you could do it.
Killing Virtual Bad Guys Since 1995  Disabled, retired.

"Posting anything, which says anything positive about anyone, on our board, will always turn into a derogatory mess. It should be a forum posting rule."  Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline MrGeezer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #144 on: December 29, 2013, 11:32:11 PM »
LOL ROX lemming! his squad is him and Tosh how sad!! bish bus for you :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

boo, sadly, we are wasting our time.  The non-stop whine and belly-ache champion of the boards has won. 

He has gone from bawling and squawling of other's gameplay to outright trolling.

I'm done

PS. I'd post a .jpg of a crying baby but lost mine in a hard drive crash.
Killing Virtual Bad Guys Since 1995  Disabled, retired.

"Posting anything, which says anything positive about anyone, on our board, will always turn into a derogatory mess. It should be a forum posting rule."  Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline Fulcrum

• Silver Member
« Reply #145 on: December 31, 2013, 12:59:53 AM »
Ye gods.  Every post is a variation of the same theme fought over and over, ad nauseam.

Im starting to feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day.....

Going by "Hoplite" now. :)