Author Topic: mary jane  (Read 5169 times)

Offline bigsky

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: mary jane
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2013, 02:44:34 AM »
The thing not go away is that if you get hurt on a job, that you are an employee at, workmans comp. will not give you a cent if you test positive for drugs. Not even the medical bills.
"I am moist like bacon"

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2013, 05:15:26 AM »
Mary jane?
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Wildcatdad

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2013, 07:54:14 AM »
Mary jane?
Marijuana, pot, green, etc.
 :salute
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.

Online mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2013, 08:04:26 AM »
I smoked every day for 15 years, loved it, it was my way of life. Now that I've quit though, I would never go back. It's a wonderful plant but enough is enough and long life and physical health is more important. Not to mention energy and motivation. If you can keep it in moderation, that is the way to go. After many years of wake and bake I burned myself out on it.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2013, 08:04:45 AM »
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2013, 11:30:28 AM »
Has to be one of the worst pieces of legislation in our life time.  The long term cost to the tax payers will be enormous both in lives and money.  The tobacco companies must be dancing a jig. 

The drug nicotine blended with a nicely enhanced pot mixture will make a perfect addiction hourly smoker.

Offline bagrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2013, 11:40:42 AM »

The drug nicotine blended with a nicely enhanced pot mixture will make a perfect addiction hourly smoker.

pretty sure nicotine does that by itself, maybe jason will be less of dik in between cigs though.
Last post by bagrat - The last thing you'll see before your thread dies since 2005.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2013, 12:15:08 PM »
Has to be one of the worst pieces of legislation in our life time.  The long term cost to the tax payers will be enormous both in lives and money. 
Actually the law criminalizing marijuana would be the worst ever. Look at the Billions spent, lives lost and families ruined over the prohibition. It was all for the sake of legislated morality and government jobs. See: Harry J. Anslinger
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Online mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2013, 12:25:02 PM »
wow....that is a disgusting read
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2013, 12:36:01 PM »

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2013, 02:05:17 PM »
wow. he seems like a dick.
It barely scratches the surface. Watch "Grass" with Woody Harrelson. Great documentary.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2013, 02:46:50 PM »
wow. he seems like a dick.

It's amazing that people used to think like that.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2013, 04:27:45 PM »
It is still illegal at the Federal level.  While the current Feds might not be choosing to enforce the law (which is illegal in and of itself... imagine that), all it will take is a change in who the Attorney General is and that could change rapidly.  If you don't think the Feds aren't keeping an eye on all these dispensaries that are popping up for recreational sales, then you are a fool.  One change in the way people think and its enforcement, seizure, and forfeiture of a lot of property.

There is very little likelihood that the Feds will legalize Marijuana anytime in the near future.  The profitability to them is just not there.  On the other hand, profitability in seizure and forfeiture of property used in the drug trade looks to reap massive profits.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2013, 05:13:35 PM »
it reminds of that guy that is doing several years in a federal pen for selling and distribution.  he had a state permit, local permit to sell, but the feds still charged him with a crime.  he wasnt allowed to bring into evidence that the state legally allowed him to sale as it was banned under the federal statues.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Hoarach

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2013, 05:26:26 PM »
While it does have some serious potential as a money make for the government if they were to put a serious tax on it, studies are coming out finally of the harmful effects.  Not saying that alcohol or tobacco doesnt cause serious side effects with chronic use but the marijuana studies are finally becoming public.  Myself, I have never touched the stuff but critical of those that think that there is nothing wrong with it.  Roommates in college were smokers of it.  The fact that they are seeing similar brain scans to those of schizophrenia is pretty drastic.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/16/health/time-marijuana-brain/
Fringe
Nose Art
80th FS "Headhunters"

Secret Association of P38 Pilots