Author Topic: mary jane  (Read 5176 times)

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
Re: mary jane
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2013, 08:39:19 AM »
For what? For doing his job?

You know how it is.  All dope heads are perfect individuals that just want to expand there horizons while they relax on down the highway.  It's not like anything bad ever comes of that, right?
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2013, 08:41:06 AM »
When it comes to petty victimless crimes (especially ones conceived and perpetuated with lies), we free americans like the police to focus on more serious matters.  This being the mentality of many a civil officer.

ps - Driving down the highway stoned is not ok lol.

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2013, 08:42:51 AM »
As a side business my father and I opened a medical marijuana dispensary almost two years ago here in Seattle… Life is good…  :cheers:

no wonder you change your name so much,your hiding your personal use from the LAW---hehehe
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2013, 08:47:30 AM »
You know how it is.  All dope heads are perfect individuals that just want to expand there horizons while they relax on down the highway.  It's not like anything bad ever comes of that, right?
--yeah driving down the hiway--crashing into a minivan full of kids..
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2013, 08:51:54 AM »
LEO's have nothing better to do than pick of 2 types of people...Poor and Poor/Stupid...because anyone with enough money for a lawyer can get out of anything...its the American Dream
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2013, 09:00:10 AM »
A fact that many people might not know is people are much more able to drive stoned than drunk.  It seems ive heard that police believe the amount of people driving stoned far exceeds those that are drunk.  Thankfully, the schedule 1 drug, comparable to crack and heroin, does not interfere with the ability to drive to the point that car accidents caused by weed are a significant problem.

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2013, 09:24:24 AM »
LEO's have nothing better to do than pick of 2 types of people...Poor and Poor/Stupid...because anyone with enough money for a lawyer can get out of anything...its the American Dream

Actually, most have a ton too do.  They are tasked to enforce the law and ensure that the public is safe.  I have never met a single LEO or heard of one that exercises enforcement based on socioeconomic status.  That's just garbage.  As for an attorney getting you off, that is outside what a LEO does.  They enforce the laws, they do not judge.

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #67 on: December 30, 2013, 09:30:57 AM »
A fact that many people might not know is people are much more able to drive stoned than drunk.  It seems ive heard that police believe the amount of people driving stoned far exceeds those that are drunk.  Thankfully, the schedule 1 drug, comparable to crack and heroin, does not interfere with the ability to drive to the point that car accidents caused by weed are a significant problem.

Please cite some studies to back up your statements. 

Reality will tell you a few things:

1. Until the past few years, most departments did not have the funds (and many still don't) to field drug test suspects in minor traffic incidents.
2. Marijuana usage does impair cognitive function which is what controls driving.
3. Marijuana usage involving driver impairment is indeed a factor of impairment just like alcohol impairment.  Quantity and tolerance tends to rule.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: December 30, 2013, 09:38:15 AM »

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #69 on: December 30, 2013, 09:47:38 AM »
Back in college we never even got into a car without a "traveller".

Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2013, 09:48:31 AM »
try this http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/18/stoned-drivers-test-course-marijuana-dui_n_2711358.html

I look for more....

Did you actually read or watch what you just quoted?  Did you do any other research than a cut and paste?

The initial subject who was above the legal limit for Marijuana (in Washington) fared well initially, but then failed after the fact.  The guy was messed up like a drunk.

There is no corollation between safe drving and Marijuana usage.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2013, 10:12:21 AM »
The girl was 3x legal limit when she showed up then they each smoked enough pot to get very stoned.  They all passed the test.
then they smoked again. they all passed the test.
then they smoked again. then the two guys failed. and the girl got a little aggressive yet passed.
then she smoked again. then she failed.

Prior to them failing (Guys .9 grams of blueberry train wreck) (Girl 1.4 grams of blueberry train wreck plus whatever she smoked before hand) they all said "Im too stoned to drive"

Girl passed test at 7x legal limit
Guys passed the test a 4 and 5x legal limit

we dont get to see the blood levels of anyone when they failed

All failed the Field Sobriety Test

1.5-2 hours after smoking pot to the point the guys failed the test, their thc levels were down to 2x the legal limit.

What did you see?

I know if im 2x the legal limit alcohol im not a great driver or walker. at 4x the legal limit i can not lay down with out holding on.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 10:14:54 AM by NatCigg »

Offline puller

• Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2013, 10:44:50 AM »
Actually, most have a ton too do.  They are tasked to enforce the law and ensure that the public is safe.  I have never met a single LEO or heard of one that exercises enforcement based on socioeconomic status.  That's just garbage.  As for an attorney getting you off, that is outside what a LEO does.  They enforce the laws, they do not judge.

Just seeing that you are from Louisiana makes me think that you are from a small town...that being said, I, having lived in several small town KNOW FOR FACT that the poor is picked on more than the more affluent people in the population...seen it with my own eyes and experienced it for years....And how do they keep a population safe?....They find the poorest (trashy looking/trashy ride/walking)people and single them out...its called profiling and it works...because your poor population has nothing better to do than drugs or drink...I know this I've lived it, I've seen it...but when it comes to white collar crime you can't find a LEO to enforce anything especially when it comes down to them BEING someone in the community...your richest people in the community are usually the biggest drug dealers and crime bosses....The law enforcement system in the country is broke, garbage or not
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."
CO   Anti-Horde

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2013, 11:37:46 AM »
Comparing stoned to drunk is quite laughable, and usually stated by those who don't KNOW the difference.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2013, 11:58:03 AM »
I have to hear the explanation on this one.....
Harry Anslinger "got a kick" out of busting smokers, too.
An addicts family is usually already destroyed. He just speeds up the process  :devil
I've yet to see a "pot addict". But I've seen families destroyed by LEO's over pot in the name of "saving the children".
http://www.kvue.com/news/Father-of-murdered-foster-child-speaks-to-KVUE-218037541.html

Marijuana is not the evil Schedule 1 drug that LEO's make it out to be. It's the easy bust, quick promotion, fast seizure money tool for lazy LEO's that "get a kick" out of busting smokers. Marijuana is less dangerous/addictive than beer. It will take a few more years but it will eventually be legal in most states in one form or another. Lazy LEO's will have to find another way to pad their arrest numbers or actually start catching criminals.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.