Author Topic: A6Ms Defending TG in 10,14 Grid  (Read 300 times)

Offline xJUGGOx

• Zinc Member
A6Ms Defending TG in 10,14 Grid
« on: January 18, 2014, 02:02:28 PM »
<<{S}>>  Nice job with the bounce on the SBDs and TBMs. You guys got a few of us but sorry your ships are swimming with the fish. ;)

:airplane: :salute
CO
VMF-222 ~Flying Deuces~
'Ain't No Rules In a Knife Fight'
http://www.vmf-222.com/

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
Re: A6Ms Defending TG in 10,14 Grid
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 02:10:03 PM »
We were massively overloaded by your attack! We spread out and spotted you a good distance out, converged on you and it still wasn't enough. The second wave was almost overkill but you did get that last DD! I think I took the tails off a TBM and an SBD close together but a Wildcat splashed me before they hit the drink. <S> Well done!
"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 02:14:50 PM »
When I dove in on the first group, the Dauntless's just kept flying straight and level and thought to myself, no way is it going to be this easy.

It wasn't. That was the only pass I got, after that it was a battle to the deck. I killed three, although I never saw any explode or crash.

The 412th claimed 14 of you including a few F4Fs.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline xJUGGOx

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 02:22:53 PM »
<S> great Job Nefarious and Drano as soon as I was splashed I jumped in t/g position and ping about4 Zekes and only got credit for 1 assist. Damn .30s lol
CO
VMF-222 ~Flying Deuces~
'Ain't No Rules In a Knife Fight'
http://www.vmf-222.com/