Author Topic: Its a outrage!!!!  (Read 1546 times)

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline Rogue9Volt

• Nickel Member
Re: Its a outrage!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 12:39:06 PM »
Apparently if one is very sick and going to die, one can divorce one's domestic partner so that they don't go under paying for the medical bills.
This seems likely to me.  It mentions his illness in the article, and doesn't seem to mention any marital problems...
InGame:  SW9volt

-Born To Lose, Live To Win-
Recruiting Officer,125th Spartan Warriors.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 02:21:54 PM »
I doubt many remember them pipz. You're age is showing again. :)

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 02:37:05 PM »
I have one of their albums here  :o
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 03:13:13 PM »
I have one of their albums here  :o
Muskrat Love? :rofl :rofl :rofl

<S> Pipz

:cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2014, 03:24:12 PM »
I guess love doesn't really keep them together after all ....

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2014, 07:44:14 PM »

<S> Pipz

I think it is actually
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2014, 08:28:37 PM »
I calling off the next 2 days, drown my sorrows with alcohol.  3 days of mourning should do it.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2014, 10:02:51 AM »
I read a rumor that they're still living together, and the real reason is that whatshisname has long-term and expensive health problems.  If he is single, he qualifies for a significant discount for coverage under obamacare and he will be covered in spite of pre-existing expensive health problems.

So make sure to tell him "you're welcome" when you fill out your taxes this year.  Yes it's just a rumor, but even if it isn't the "real reason" behind the divorce, the taxpayer funded health care benefits he could receive when single and cut out of their joint assets could be immense.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 10:10:24 AM by eagl »
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2014, 10:10:44 AM »
      She's been asking him to take off that stupid cap for 40 years. You are not a real Captain!   :bhead
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline Shamus

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2014, 10:38:31 AM »
I read a rumor that they're still living together, and the real reason is that whatshisname has long-term and expensive health problems.  If he is single, he qualifies for a significant discount for coverage under obamacare and he will be covered in spite of pre-existing expensive health problems.

So make sure to tell him "you're welcome" when you fill out your taxes this year.  Yes it's just a rumor, but even if it isn't the "real reason" behind the divorce, the taxpayer funded health care benefits he could receive when single and cut out of their joint assets could be immense.

I would assume that he is on medicare, which would preclude his enrolling in Obama care, but nice rant anyway  :lol
one of the cats

FSO Jagdgeschwader 11

Offline BoilerDown

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2014, 12:57:44 PM »
I would assume that he is on medicare, which would preclude his enrolling in Obama care, but nice rant anyway  :lol

It maintained the level of intelligence I expected to find in a thread titled, "Its a outrage!!!!"
Boildown

This is the Captain.  We have a lil' problem with our entry sequence so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Boildown is Twitching: http://www.twitch.tv/boildown

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2014, 02:03:40 PM »

I think it is actually
Well, at this age, it probably is. Hair growing where you don't want it to grow and all...

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2014, 04:04:28 PM »
It maintained the level of intelligence I expected to find in a thread titled, "Its a outrage!!!!"

I beg your pardon!  :lol
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2014, 04:09:59 PM »
I unblocked their toilet last month  :old:

It took 4 flushes, it was a nightmare I tell you :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario