Author Topic: Dogfight Review - Glzzsqd  (Read 1241 times)

Offline Rogue9Volt

• Nickel Member
Re: Dogfight Review - Glzzsqd
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2014, 10:33:02 AM »
Email sent, sir.  <S>
InGame:  SW9volt

-Born To Lose, Live To Win-
Recruiting Officer,125th Spartan Warriors.

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2014, 06:40:06 AM »
Good one Latrobe.  I find myself watching these more than once.

Offline WW1965

• Zinc Member
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2014, 08:37:52 AM »
You can send in a film of any fight you want. Doesn't matter how bad it looks. In fact, I'd actually prefer films of people who lost their fight as you can learn a lot more from those fights than ones you win.

All of us sucked when we first started. All those expert pilots you meet, I bet every single one of them died quickly in their fights when they first started... yes pilots like Bruv, Grizz, batfink, Joach1m, and Nath. No one can step into aerial combat and instantly be an expert at it. Some people in this game might have an edge on others if they fly for a living but even then, I bet when they first started flying IRL they were new and sucked at it. Stick to it! Learn from your mistakes, and anyone can get really good at anything, including aerial combat.  :aok

Umm.. so how does this work.. I send ya the whole thang, or just the "me being stewped" parts.. ?? :P

Great Vids BTW..

W-W

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2014, 02:22:49 PM »
currently there's a bug in the film viewer where you lose all engine sounds if you cut the film to a specific section. So, the whole film will be needed.  :aok

Offline WW1965

• Zinc Member
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2014, 04:15:25 AM »
currently there's a bug in the film viewer where you lose all engine sounds if you cut the film to a specific section. So, the whole film will be needed.  :aok

ok but only if you don't laugh...  :joystick:

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2014, 04:28:30 AM »
I promise I won't  :D

We all had to go through those early stages of sucking. People like me, Joach1m, Lazer, NathBDP, Bruv... we ALL sucked at one point. I sometimes remember back to when I first started flying AH2 and a great guy named Calisto started teaching me the basics in the TA (wonder what he's doing now). I sucked so bad and made every single mistake in the book.  :lol But persistence and practice pays off! Dogfighting isn't something you will learn in a matter of days. Everyone learns at different speeds. As an example, RedBull came into this game and became super good in a matter of months. I however have been playing for about 8 years now and I'm still learning something new every day.  :o ;)