Author Topic: has anybody noticed??  (Read 2110 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: has anybody noticed??
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2014, 06:50:11 PM »
Ale man myself. Fortunately for my sense of patriotism, the best brown I've ever tried is (surprisingly) made right here in Texas.

http://rahrbrewing.com/beers/

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2014, 07:07:16 PM »
Hmmm, would like to try the English dark and the wee heavy. I was referring to this one:
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2014, 07:12:29 PM »

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2014, 07:23:21 PM »
Oban or Bunnahabhain, 18 years of age and barely legal.  One ice cube and feel free to ponder the world we live in.  You'll probably get the right answer if you drink enough over a decent amount of time and break only to light a #7 Cohiba...Cuban of course.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Wildcatdad

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2014, 09:07:49 PM »
I'm Imported.

HiTech
Fair enough.  :salute
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.

Offline Wildcatdad

• Copper Member
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2014, 09:13:01 PM »

Offline Wildcatdad

• Copper Member
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2014, 09:17:10 PM »

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2014, 09:20:22 PM »
Oban or Bunnahabhain, 18 years of age and barely legal.  One ice cube and feel free to ponder the world we live in.  You'll probably get the right answer if you drink enough over a decent amount of time and break only to light a #7 Cohiba...Cuban of course.

I'm a huge cigar guy, but I find Cohiba's of today do not stand up to the ones from the past. There are much better cigars to be had out there presently. Cohiba is becoming a novelty name that scrubs on a golf course recognize and buy when they want to act like cigar aficionados.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2014, 10:32:54 PM »
I'm a huge cigar guy, but I find Cohiba's of today do not stand up to the ones from the past. There are much better cigars to be had out there presently. Cohiba is becoming a novelty name that scrubs on a golf course recognize and buy when they want to act like cigar aficionados.

Regretfully, you'll need one of mine.  Clearly are being sold wannabes.  I know this due to our age difference, lol.  There is no possible way at your age that you could possibly know what Cohibas of the past taste like.  Me, being twice your age, do know how they've tasted since, well....before you were actually born.

You must be thinking of the intardnet, not cigars. :old:
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2014, 10:46:51 PM »
As a fellow Texan, I would like to say that we prefer whiskey. :devil
 :salute

Us southern texians prefer Tequila
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2014, 03:52:03 AM »

ICE CUBE??!?! Sacriledge :eek:
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2014, 06:09:35 AM »
Skuzzy has been lurking because he wanted to check the reaction to his new shade (xPoisionx)  :bolt:
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2014, 06:54:18 AM »
Probably more to do with Skuzzy finding HiTech's scotch stash at the office. (Image removed from quote.)

ack-ack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovUkATL4l_g
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."