Author Topic: Favorite player to shoot down ;)  (Read 16061 times)

Offline Les Paul

• Zinc Member
Re: Favorite player to shoot down ;)
« Reply #150 on: March 21, 2014, 07:40:09 PM »
3. SFox, <S>, because the one time I encountered him (That I know of) we had an epic series of turns and burns with some rolling scissors mixed in that went on for days until I got a lucky hit resulting in his entire vertical stabilizer to explode and his F4U to flop like a fish out of water.

2. Latrobe, <S>, because the first time we dueled it went on for days! (My other encounter with him resulted in me being annihilated in about... 0.2 seconds.)

1. DejaVu because he called me a HOtard*

*While chasing DejaVu one fine day, I found myself about to overshoot. Naturally, I performed a high yo-yo, and much to my surprise he was able to pull his Spit8's nose up enough to be facing me (Inverted) once I had begun my descent. I shot him down resulting in a PM from him. He spoke to me about my 109F4 as being "easy mode" and that it was sad that all I could do was HO him, among a horde of other things that was causing my chatbox to scroll so fast, it broke the sound barrier. He then proceeded to rage-quit. Did I mention he was in a Spit8?

« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 07:49:17 PM by Les Paul »

Offline eeyore

• Copper Member
« Reply #151 on: March 21, 2014, 07:46:42 PM »
I was wondering how long it would take you to see it. Was only kidding  :)

that's good, I am an easy kill. I'm barely a challenge for a 2 week noob.  :airplane:

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #152 on: March 21, 2014, 08:11:58 PM »
3. SFox, <S>, because the one time I encountered him (That I know of) we had an epic series of turns and burns with some rolling scissors mixed in that went on for days until I got a lucky hit resulting in his entire vertical stabilizer to explode and his F4U to flop like a fish out of water.

2. Latrobe, <S>, because the first time we dueled it went on for days! (My other encounter with him resulted in me being annihilated in about... 0.2 seconds.)

1. DejaVu because he called me a HOtard*

*While chasing DejaVu one fine day, I found myself about to overshoot. Naturally, I performed a high yo-yo, and much to my surprise he was able to pull his Spit8's nose up enough to be facing me (Inverted) once I had begun my descent. I shot him down resulting in a PM from him. He spoke to me about my 109F4 as being "easy mode" and that it was sad that all I could do was HO him, among a horde of other things that was causing my chatbox to scroll so fast, it broke the sound barrier. He then proceeded to rage-quit. Did I mention he was in a Spit8?

I salute you for having a shade bb account  :salute.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Les Paul

• Zinc Member
« Reply #153 on: March 21, 2014, 09:15:42 PM »
Shade account? No no no no no.

If you think I am HOtard because of the asterisk, this is false.

I must admit tho "HOtard" is probably the funniest name I have seen yet.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #154 on: March 21, 2014, 09:43:30 PM »
Shade account? No no no no no.

If you think I am HOtard because of the asterisk, this is false.

I must admit tho "HOtard" is probably the funniest name I have seen yet.

:rofl :rofl :rofl  just messing with ya, have seen you around for a while now  :salute.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #155 on: March 22, 2014, 12:11:40 AM »
My favorite players to shoot down are all much more skilled than I am, so I don't get to shoot them down.  It's a Catch 22 situation.

Offline Doc72

• Copper Member
« Reply #156 on: March 22, 2014, 01:33:45 PM »
Airplanes:
1. Shuffler
2. AKAK
3.Sfox

GV's
1.Doc72
2. DR7
3. Mano

LOL!!! Thanks Jimmy :neener:
 :salute
Doc72CH
XO 364th C-Hawks
Professional bait
aka: sparky

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
« Reply #157 on: March 22, 2014, 03:36:15 PM »
You guys should have heard me getting 1 ping shot down by a plane not facing me in FSO yesterday night  :lol I'd be on everyone's list.

:cheers:

Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #158 on: March 22, 2014, 03:43:14 PM »
You guys should have heard me getting 1 ping shot down by a plane not facing me in FSO yesterday night  :lol I'd be on everyone's list.

:cheers:

(Image removed from quote.)

I get this every single day because my internet is as bad as an internet connection can ever get. I've even had a plane pass by me on the merge once, I go up into a climb and I see him continue straight. I get about straight up vertical while he continues straight and level and then fires into thin air about 800 yards behind me and flying in the opposite direction. Five seconds after he shoots I start taking pings all over and explode!

:headscratch: :lol

Offline Gunzo

• Copper Member
« Reply #159 on: March 22, 2014, 04:07:55 PM »

My favorite players to shoot down are:

Everyone who thinks I'm someone else :D

I own them all  :rock

Gunzo

Quote from: Changeup
1. Gunzo was world-class
Quote from: PJ_Godzilla
2. What name was Gunzo flying under when he last rolled you over and made you his beeotch?
Quote from: Midway
3. I can not be more certain about the fact that Badboy is not Gunzo

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
« Reply #160 on: March 22, 2014, 04:12:26 PM »
Heheeh Laty. It's anoying for the tight turnfights where every degree of angle the eny plane has on you dictates your moves. Then you start fighting taking into account the 'lag factor'  :uhoh
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #161 on: March 22, 2014, 04:57:32 PM »
My favorite players to shoot down are:

Everyone who thinks I'm someone else :D

I own them all  :rock

Gunzo

You are such a bad boy.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #162 on: March 22, 2014, 05:05:17 PM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 09:43:44 AM by Skuzzy »
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #163 on: March 23, 2014, 10:35:23 PM »
You guys might be surprised to know that Rocky's father was one of the Tuskegee Airmen
Rocky is a very good guy - he uses that pony like it is his baby - the point is to return home to him..that is his coin he is spending to get a feeling that no one else in this game most likely could understand... Don't tell him I told you- I respect him a lot- not just for in game, but life in general... maybe you might be surprised to also know he is a very successful physician... I am sure his dad is proud of him.
Tell him next time you are chasing him- NwBie says hi :)

Rocky's a good lad. :old:

I saw a blip on the dar yesterday over a base so I upped a Dora thinking they were some bombers to blitz me before I get close.

As I clear the threshhold of the field this 190F screams over me, blatting away and missing, then ran for a sector and a half to his ack, I gradually overhauled his lead and pinged him with cowl guns at 800, at which point he executed the most beautiful stick stir I have witnessed in 8 years, before scoffing a stack of 20mm and coming apart.

Then on 200 he tells me to "man up" :rofl
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #164 on: March 23, 2014, 10:42:16 PM »
ty Nwbie, Rocky is a squaddie, and I've flown many hours with him. You whiners who cry incessantly about him on 200 will have to excuse him for flying the P51 like it was built to be flown, and getting his $14.99's worth however he wants to get it.

He's a good guy, and one of the coolest guys I've flown around in 6+ years of this. I can think of several dozen guys that do what you guys cry about him doing, more than he does it, and I never see their names in the 200 chat buffer.

I guess if Rocky is making y'all cry that much, he's doing something right.

:aok
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey