Author Topic: Favorite player to shoot down ;)  (Read 17218 times)

Offline Hoplite

• Nickel Member
Re: Favorite player to shoot down ;)
« Reply #210 on: March 24, 2014, 07:49:44 PM »
Fulcrum, you're just 45 minutes down I-85 from where I am , here at High rock Lake, south of Lexington....

come on up and enjoy some real Barbeque, and maybe even a jar of fire water, if you care for a snort....

TC

I may take you up on that sir...and I'm likely less than 45 minutes away.  I actually live north of Charlotte near Lake Norman in Huntersville.  

:salute

And don't call me Shirley!!! Ah....I mean....don't call me Fulcrum!  :D
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 08:03:26 PM by Hoplite »

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #211 on: March 24, 2014, 08:02:44 PM »

I am of the thought of let your flying and gunnery and SA do your talking for you! it speaks in volumes, no matter how bad or how good you think you really are!

:aok

dead on :salute

my flying makes promises my gunnery can't often cash.  and... ammo?!? I doan need no steekin' ammo!  :old: :joystick:
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #212 on: March 24, 2014, 08:30:02 PM »
my flying makes promises my gunnery can't often cash....... :old: :joystick:

:rofl

I know that feeling :aok

Offline Hoplite

• Nickel Member
« Reply #213 on: March 24, 2014, 08:39:51 PM »

I know that feeling :aok

I've seen Ink shoot.  Don't be lulled into a false sense of security if he's behind you.  Ki84's got lots of ammo to spray with....even if he's has bad a shot as he claims to be (Hint:  he's a bit modest).

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #214 on: March 25, 2014, 02:48:40 AM »
I don't, actually. In fact, anyone who's ever flown with me can vouch that I almost never say anything unless someone says something to me first... at which point it's open season (because it's almost always a whine, insult, or excuse). I simply point out hypocrisies in people's communications and in-game behavior.

The people who've flown against you would be more reliable character witnesses. Doesn't your style also belabour Dicta Boelke's first rule though (effectiveness / exact style of application aside), so where's the hypocrisy? I've never seen Rocky smack talking on 200 and I don't think he has a reputation for it. Perhaps he did PM you but it seems a little out of character <shrug>

I don't start fights, but I'll sure as heck finish them.

Bit unreasonably aggressive though isn't it? You could also anticipate a percentage of negative comments as 'normal' in such an activity and choose to absorb most. You seem to be very intelligent and highly educated so this comment is suspiciously aberrant. Hopefully you're just slightly oversensitive to comments. I say hopefully because the alternative is that this might have become the primary purpose of the activity for you, in which case almost certainly you're another one of these:  :lol

PM sent.

I haven't received a PM if you meant that but I'll thank you to not send me investment opportunities in knackwurst futures.

”It's a shame that he's gone, but the shame is entirely his”
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #215 on: March 25, 2014, 08:21:36 AM »
I think i had the last post on topic 4 pages ago  :rolleyes:
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline 999000

• Silver Member
« Reply #216 on: March 25, 2014, 05:59:20 PM »
It is very rare but when I shoot down Shawk! I really do get giddy! <S>

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #217 on: March 25, 2014, 09:39:35 PM »
Bands of bodyguards and their FPHs
-AoM-

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #218 on: March 25, 2014, 10:04:10 PM »
whoa!!   now there's a blast from the past..... howdy scotch

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #219 on: March 25, 2014, 11:26:39 PM »
Hi Tongs!
-AoM-

Offline Threeup

• Copper Member
« Reply #220 on: March 25, 2014, 11:49:59 PM »
The annoying behaviour from the Skyyr, Rocky and Rapiers of this game will be the death of Aces High.

They fly planes that don’t turn very well on a sustained basis and are designed to be used as “hit and run” aircraft and they use them that way. They refuse to get into flat turning contests with Spits and Zekes and persist with this madness of keeping E and leaving room to extend on a lower altitude lower speed plane thereby giving them more chance of success.

If they had any decency in them they would come into fights either co-alt or a bit lower and immediately loop after the merge which would always be front on or close to it. They would then have the manners to engage in a flat looping contest and present their tail for a few 20mm rounds. Then everyone would be happy. Well perhaps not everyone, but certainly me.

They play their game well and I don’t like that. They don’t play mine.

I don’t like the Nippon guys because they usually fly in packs and have each other’s backs and synchronise well. They should fly into furballs with abandon singularly and disjointedly will little regard to their 6.

Thank the heavens for the LaTrobes, MBaileys and AKAKs of the world who just can’t help themselves from wading in when the red mist rises.

As that  90’s pop sensation with the most visually impressive band ever Robert Palmer said “Takes every kind of Noob to make the world go round”.

Or something like that
The Mighty Raw Prawns

"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye" Rooster Cogburn

http://youtu.be/pxM8XB61ZvU

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #221 on: March 26, 2014, 01:30:15 AM »
 :) :aok
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #222 on: March 26, 2014, 02:40:31 AM »
I don't always get kills but when I do, its while drinking apple juice.
So ! Most interesting man (in a plane) anyway? Juice just doesn't  quite pull that off but am pretty sure a lot of guys fly in undies or undies. Guess it fits in the process  :airplane: :salute
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #223 on: March 26, 2014, 03:03:06 AM »
So ! Most interesting man (in a plane) anyway? Juice just doesn't  quite pull that off but am pretty sure a lot of guys fly in undies or undies. Guess it fits in the process  :airplane: :salute

:headscratch: :huh what?
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #224 on: March 26, 2014, 05:26:18 AM »
The annoying behaviour from the Skyyr, Rocky and Rapiers of this game will be the death of Aces High.

They fly planes that don’t turn very well on a sustained basis and are designed to be used as “hit and run” aircraft and they use them that way. They refuse to get into flat turning contests with Spits and Zekes and persist with this madness of keeping E and leaving room to extend on a lower altitude lower speed plane thereby giving them more chance of success.

If they had any decency in them they would come into fights either co-alt or a bit lower and immediately loop after the merge which would always be front on or close to it. They would then have the manners to engage in a flat looping contest and present their tail for a few 20mm rounds. Then everyone would be happy. Well perhaps not everyone, but certainly me.

I don’t like the Nippon guys because they usually fly in packs and have each other’s backs and synchronise well. They should fly into furballs with abandon singularly and disjointedly will little regard to their 6.

Thank the heavens for the LaTrobes, MBaileys and AKAKs of the world who just can’t help themselves from wading in when the red mist rises.

As that  90’s pop sensation with the most visually impressive band ever Robert Palmer said “Takes every kind of Noob to make the world go round”.

Or something like that

"I don't always get shot down, but when I do, Threeup is involved." - Kruel

(Inside joke but oh so true!)
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
- THE DAMNED -
King of the Hill Champ Tour 219 - Win Percentage 100
"1v1 Skyyr might be the best pilot ever to play the game." - Via PM, Name Redacted