Author Topic: Chat suspended HA!! dont call anyone an a-hole!  (Read 5010 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Chat suspended HA!! dont call anyone an a-hole!
« Reply #150 on: March 24, 2014, 12:22:31 AM »
 :rofl

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #151 on: March 24, 2014, 02:12:12 AM »
only when you see me taking off from a base then you switch countries  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

semp

How else is he going to club you captain obvious?  :)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #152 on: March 24, 2014, 02:46:12 AM »
How else is he going to club you captain obvious?  :)

does a bear crap in the woods?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #153 on: March 24, 2014, 02:58:38 AM »
does a bear crap in the woods?

semp

Only if you're there  ;)

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #154 on: March 24, 2014, 04:24:45 AM »
There is no such thing as a "line in the sand" or a "gray area", as fixed ideas.  It is all about context and the environment/atmosphere in the arena.  It is, at best, a moving target.

Treating anyone in a manner, which is creating a negative environment in the arena, is also accepting the fact you may lose your text and/or VOX privileges.

That is about as simple as it gets.
Seems to me that this reasoning is used to allow different levels of accountability. It certainly is on the boards. I told a joke on my first post after I had recovered enough to fly again. It compared hillbillys to English royalty . I was immediately PNG'ed from the boards. I apologized to everyone and since it was my first offense I was allowed back on. Then a little while later  I posted some pictures of my  then 20 year old daughter . One was a professional picture of her modeling a bra. Nothing you do not see on TV or catalogs. She was called a hore. She was made out to be a drug addled degenerate. I was called a pimp. The results ? Nothing, it was allowed. Was the offending post even deleted ? Nope. At best a moving target. It is entirely subjective and at best unevenly enforced. My one chat suspension. I told a man his momma should have unhinged her jaw and swallowed him whole at birth. If she had any social conscience at all. He said his momma was dead and that was too far. I was not chat suspended until the next day after he called and complained. I said this in reply to his comment that I was suffering from a closed head wound. Ever spend 13 months learning how to walk, talk ,tie your shoes again? I was still recovering from a closed head wound . An LOD injury I will never recover completely from. Results for him ? Nothing again. You may rationalize it any way you like to it is your baby. Please do not insult me by claiming it is enforced in anything like a fair manner. My daughter was called a hore and a drug addict. HTC did nothing. I was abused about an injury I received in the line of duty as a soldier. An injury I will never recover from completely. You did nothing in either case. Both were reported. Grizz and I hate to say it Midway both have a valid point. Regardless of your willingness to acknowledge it. I have probably gone too far. My sense of justice would not allow me to let it pass. I will pay the price for it if I must.

P.S the drug addicted hore graduated with honors from Oregon State and is now in training for the FBI. Still has not used a drug. She also will be marrying when she graduates Quantico. Not bad for her or her pimp dad.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 04:26:54 AM by hlbly »

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #155 on: March 24, 2014, 06:39:11 AM »
Did you report the posts?  If you did not, then it is highly unlikely we saw it.

We do not read every post on this board.  Report the thread, if you want something done.  I can say with 100% certainty I did not get any reports about any such thread, but rather that trust my memory, I would prefer you to show me that thread to be sure.

If nothing is done, it is because it was not reported.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #156 on: March 24, 2014, 09:19:56 AM »
Seems to me that this reasoning is used to allow different levels of accountability. It certainly is on the boards. I told a joke on my first post after I had recovered enough to fly again. It compared hillbillys to English royalty . I was immediately PNG'ed from the boards. I apologized to everyone and since it was my first offense I was allowed back on. Then a little while later  I posted some pictures of my  then 20 year old daughter . One was a professional picture of her modeling a bra. Nothing you do not see on TV or catalogs. She was called a hore. She was made out to be a drug addled degenerate. I was called a pimp. The results ? Nothing, it was allowed. Was the offending post even deleted ? Nope. At best a moving target. It is entirely subjective and at best unevenly enforced. My one chat suspension. I told a man his momma should have unhinged her jaw and swallowed him whole at birth. If she had any social conscience at all. He said his momma was dead and that was too far. I was not chat suspended until the next day after he called and complained. I said this in reply to his comment that I was suffering from a closed head wound. Ever spend 13 months learning how to walk, talk ,tie your shoes again? I was still recovering from a closed head wound . An LOD injury I will never recover completely from. Results for him ? Nothing again. You may rationalize it any way you like to it is your baby. Please do not insult me by claiming it is enforced in anything like a fair manner. My daughter was called a hore and a drug addict. HTC did nothing. I was abused about an injury I received in the line of duty as a soldier. An injury I will never recover from completely. You did nothing in either case. Both were reported. Grizz and I hate to say it Midway both have a valid point. Regardless of your willingness to acknowledge it. I have probably gone too far. My sense of justice would not allow me to let it pass. I will pay the price for it if I must.

P.S the drug addicted hore graduated with honors from Oregon State and is now in training for the FBI. Still has not used a drug. She also will be marrying when she graduates Quantico. Not bad for her or her pimp dad.

Okay, the thread in question is from September 2008.  I excised a post and when reading the rest, it was clear the thread was lost and so it was locked, back in 2008.  A number of the people, posting in that thread, got suspended from the board.

Saying we did nothing is not a factual statement, at all.

Had I edited every post, which broke a forum rule violation, your posts would have been excised as well.  I saw no point in adding insult to injury and to be consistent, just locked it and booted the offenders off the board for a while.  The time of the suspension being commensurate with how many times each person had been suspended before.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 12:31:59 PM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #157 on: March 24, 2014, 10:38:07 AM »
Bet it gets tiring...
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #158 on: March 24, 2014, 05:01:53 PM »
...graduated with honors from Oregon State and is now in training for the FBI. Still has not used a drug. She also will be marrying when she graduates Quantico....

Awesome.   :aok

:salute hlbly :rock

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Gemini

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #159 on: March 24, 2014, 05:15:17 PM »
hlbly, I'd need to see the picture of your 20 year old daughter in her bra in order to accurately judge the level of outrage that I should be feeling, regarding the moderation or lack of it

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #160 on: March 24, 2014, 06:09:57 PM »

hilblly I have the most beautiful daughter in the world.  and the reason I never post pictures of her is because somebody is always gonna say something I wont like.  and then there's gonna be a fight.

I am pretty sure your daughter is a decent woman, but you posting a picture of her in a bra was not a good idea.  I am pretty sure you meant well but there's always gonna be others who will disagree with you.

if they made comments regarding her you should have expected that.   you have been around the bb's a bit longer than me.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #161 on: March 25, 2014, 06:15:22 AM »
The picture did not show her bra.  It should straps of what could have been a slip, or even a dress.  Had the picture actually shown a minor in her underwear, hlbly would not be here today.

The matter was addressed over five years ago.  Let it go folks.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 06:16:58 AM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline BluBerry

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #162 on: March 25, 2014, 02:24:30 PM »
Had the picture actually shown a minor in her underwear, hlbly would not be here today.

his daughter was 20 at the time just fyi.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #163 on: March 25, 2014, 02:32:38 PM »
his daughter was 20 at the time just fyi.

Ahh,..then I retract what I said as it pertains to hlbly and offer an apology for the statement.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #164 on: April 07, 2014, 04:03:02 AM »
Okay, the thread in question is from September 2008.  I excised a post and when reading the rest, it was clear the thread was lost and so it was locked, back in 2008.  A number of the people, posting in that thread, got suspended from the board.

Saying we did nothing is not a factual statement, at all.

Had I edited every post, which broke a forum rule violation, your posts would have been excised as well.  I saw no point in adding insult to injury and to be consistent, just locked it and booted the offenders off the board for a while.  The time of the suspension being commensurate with how many times each person had been suspended before.
The other day Skyyr made implied statements about the same daughter. Report was logged, email was sent. No reply and Skyyr still speaks on 200.