Author Topic: Food for thought ...  (Read 15927 times)

Offline Hoplite

• Nickel Member
Re: Food for thought ...
« Reply #300 on: April 03, 2014, 12:37:04 PM »
Arlo's partial to his Master Bates. 

(Image removed from quote.)

:D

:bolt:

Yeah yeah....I know.  "Did you have to go there, Hop?"   :frown:

Yes.   :D

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #301 on: April 03, 2014, 12:42:05 PM »
Ok.  So the next time you post something stupid and I make fun of you, as long as I keep Changeup out of the thread before I make fun of you, I'm then simply making fun of you rather than ankle humping.  Is this correct?

Although it would be a departure from your current habit, I think you following me around just to get embarrassed by me yet again is still defined as ankle humping. Rushing in to defend Changeup when he 'cartwheels' is just adding the lapdog part. I can see that you want my attention. Hell, you may even be able to get it in a positive way .... but ain't seen it yet.  :D

Changeup is too busy trying to impress the community by challenging others to a duel with kappa (amongst other stupid acts that supposedly prove his points). In that, he deserves to be taken down a notch or two when he puffs his chest to bump it with others on the forum. For that matter, so do you.  :aok

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #302 on: April 03, 2014, 12:43:11 PM »
Yeah yeah....I know.  "Did you have to go there, Hop?"   :frown:

Yes.   :D

Oh, sorry. I was supposed to acknowledge. I acknowledge you, Hop.  :)

Offline Hoplite

• Nickel Member
« Reply #303 on: April 03, 2014, 01:07:24 PM »
Oh, sorry. I was supposed to acknowledge. I acknowledge you, Hop.  :)

YAY! :rofl

EDIT:  I forgot to add in that the mental picture of Changeup doing a cartwheel is a tad bit disturbing. 

Please refrain from referencing this in the future.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 01:16:26 PM by Hoplite »

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #304 on: April 03, 2014, 01:09:07 PM »
Although it would be a departure from your current habit, I think you following me around just to get embarrassed by me yet again is still defined as ankle humping. Rushing in to defend Changeup when he 'cartwheels' is just adding the lapdog part. I can see that you want my attention. Hell, you may even be able to get it in a positive way .... but ain't seen it yet.  :D

Changeup is too busy trying to impress the community by challenging others to a duel with kappa (amongst other stupid acts that supposedly prove his points). In that, he deserves to be taken down a notch or two when he puffs his chest to bump it with others on the forum. For that matter, so do you.  :aok

Translation:  my wife pwns me and appointing myself chief of AH BBS police improves my low self esteem even though it's anklehumping
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 01:10:49 PM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #305 on: April 03, 2014, 01:11:04 PM »

:rofl

So this is you embarrassing me and taking me down a notch? 
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #306 on: April 03, 2014, 01:15:45 PM »
Translation:  my wife pwns me and appointing myself chief of AH BBS police improves my low self esteem even though it's anklehumping

:O :lol

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #307 on: April 03, 2014, 01:16:27 PM »

You're right. It's not me embarrassing you as much as you embarrassing yourself.  :aok

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #308 on: April 03, 2014, 01:21:18 PM »
Most people have an inflated ego about their flying in this game.  Arlo has an ego about his BBS persona. 

:)
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #309 on: April 03, 2014, 01:27:45 PM »

Arlo actually believes he takes people down notches...I actually get embarrassed for him.  Of course it's immediately following him defining leadership.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 01:29:28 PM by Changeup »

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #310 on: April 03, 2014, 01:32:23 PM »
Most people have an inflated ego about their flying in this game.  Arlo has an ego about his BBS persona. 

:)

At least you acknowledge I don't have an inflated ego about the game. You and Changeup could learn from this.  ;)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #311 on: April 03, 2014, 01:33:47 PM »
Arlo actually believes he takes people down notches...I actually get embarrassed for him.  Of course it's immediately following him defining leadership.

You're problem is you never learned to be embarrassed for yourself.  :aok

What's your definition of leadership, again? Don't set the example, isn't it?  :cool:

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #312 on: April 03, 2014, 01:37:31 PM »
At least you acknowledge I don't have an inflated ego about the game. You and Changeup could learn from this.  ;)

But you  having a blown up BBS ego is sooo much better.  Lmao!!!  Ya, I'm glad you're not leading anyone into battle.  Oh, except these tough-as-nails BBS war fighters.  You go Arlo!!!!  

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #313 on: April 03, 2014, 01:43:29 PM »
But you  having a blown up BBS ego is sooo much better.  Lmao!!!  Ya, I'm glad you're not leading anyone into battle.  Oh, except these tough-as-nails BBS war fighters.  You go Arlo!!!!  

Ah. You lead people in battle. Which golf course was that?  :D

Offline wpeters

• Silver Member
« Reply #314 on: April 03, 2014, 01:49:39 PM »
LtCondor
          The Damned
Fighter pilots are either high, or in the process of getting high.🙊
The difference between Dweebs and non dweebs... Dweebs have kills