Author Topic: Knights can't win!  (Read 4231 times)

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
Knights can't win!
« on: April 05, 2014, 11:09:41 PM »
At 9:00 PM pst tonight nits have 23.8% of Bishop and  Rook fields.  No win was awarded! :noid
AkCaine

Offline Gray

• Copper Member
Re: Knights can't win!
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 11:54:38 PM »
Shawk said "last take can't be from CV".   I didn't know about this rule.

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 12:08:00 AM »
Give us 30 more minutes!
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 12:32:48 AM »
Give us 30 more minutes!

90 minutes gone by.... Your NOE was clobbered, spotted one sector out. I shot down your 109G-14 with my Havoc after evading your attack... I think you guys need some more time, even though you outnumber the Rooks and Bish combined....
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 12:39:36 AM »
90 minutes gone by.... Your NOE was clobbered, spotted one sector out. I shot down your 109G-14 with my Havoc after evading your attack... I think you guys need some more time, even though you outnumber the Rooks and Bish combined....

Our NOE was spotted by a 262 that came from 2 sectors away nose on the whole time, also, I was busy fighting 2 other people when you got a lucky hit on me, just a bomb**** bragging about shooting down a fighter, you should try it more often.

HiTech

Offline chaser

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2014, 12:50:06 AM »
Shawk said "last take can't be from CV".   I didn't know about this rule.

I have a heard time believing that's true but at the same time sounds like some BS HTC would actually implement.

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2014, 12:52:07 AM »
I have a heard time believing that's true but at the same time sounds like some BS HTC would actually implement.

Just won the war by taking an airfield, SHawk is correct.

HiTech

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2014, 12:52:36 AM »
Our NOE was spotted by a 262 that came from 2 sectors away nose on the whole time, also, I was busy fighting 2 other people when you got a lucky hit on me, just a bomb**** bragging about shooting down a fighter, you should try it more often.

I was looking for goons, not bombing GVs. If you think it was luck, think again.... Been flying the A-20 as a fighter since it was introduced.  Fact is, you're a legend in your own mind. You figured the A-20 was no problem. Figured wrong, huh? Guys like you make excuses for your suck. DA anytime.
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2014, 01:03:14 AM »
I was looking for goons, not bombing GVs. If you think it was luck, think again.... Been flying the A-20 as a fighter since it was introduced.  Fact is, you're a legend in your own mind. You figured the A-20 was no problem. Figured wrong, huh? Guys like you make excuses for your suck. DA anytime.

Lol I would certainly DA you in any plane buddy. Just tell me the time.

Btw, if you think my 5 to 1 kd sucks, then look at your self, ALL you do is bomb****, the only easy way to get kills. Next time I meet your a20 I won't have an f4u and a P51 on my six as well.

*A quick look at your score and almost all your kills are in A20, Wirblewind, and ship gunner... I lolled.*

My apologies for participating in the e peen contest, just couldn't pass the chance to call out a noob.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 01:09:11 AM by xPoisonx »

HiTech

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2014, 01:14:34 AM »
Lol I would certainly DA you in any plane buddy. Just tell me the time.

Btw, if you think my 5 to 1 kd sucks, then look at your self, ALL you do is bomb****, the only easy way to get kills. Next time I meet your a20 I won't have an f4u and a P51 on my six as well.

*A quick look at your score and almost all your kills are in A20, Wirblewind, and ship gunner... I lolled.*

My apologies for participating in the e peen contest, just couldn't pass the chance to call out a noob.

Tomorrow evening... 9:30 EST. DA or TA...  You can fly any prop job in the plane set. I'll stick to just one type and model. I love it when people think all I do is fly a bomber... LOLOLOL Be prepared....
My regards,

Widewing

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2014, 01:18:41 AM »
Our NOE was spotted by a 262 that came from 2 sectors away nose on the whole time,

I knew Knights were pushing for A12 after being stopped at 18 and 6 repeatedly, because Knights were low key preparing A12. When I shot down members of FB over the town, I knew it's not just a random attack, especially when only 1 base was missing from war victory.

That being said, it only was naturally that the most probable strike was from A7 to A12 area. Being annoyed enough by my repeated warnings, several Rooks were patrolling A12 south and southwest (between A12 and A7). One of them was Afflux who did finally spot the noe raid. Had you chosen a different route, someone else would most probably have spotted you (I was myself covering a more northen approach and had to race back towards 12 when the raid was spotted).
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2014, 01:21:46 AM »
Tomorrow evening... 9:30 EST. DA or TA...  You can fly any prop job in the plane set. I'll stick to just one type and model. I love it when people think all I do is fly a bomber... LOLOLOL Be prepared....

Don't think I'll be on that late. Come on sooner.

HiTech

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2014, 01:23:03 AM »

Tomorrow evening... 9:30 EST. DA or TA...  You can fly any prop job in the plane set. I'll stick to just one type and model. I love it when people think all I do is fly a bomber... LOLOLOL Be prepared....

I can't wait for the film showing Widewing getting finally a proper spanking. I'm waiting almost 9 years for this to happen  :old: :D
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2014, 01:29:17 AM »
HAHA KNIGHT WON!
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2014, 01:31:50 AM »
Don't think I'll be on that late. Come on sooner.

Gotta get a 6 year-old to bed... Not likely to be on before 9 PM. Any other night will do....

How about a TA cage match? Best of 5.
My regards,

Widewing