Author Topic: Side switch times  (Read 9322 times)

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
Re: Side switch times
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2014, 01:13:00 PM »
Grizz are smart.  The 12 hour rule iz not. 

The end.
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2014, 01:19:08 PM »
You can do that now.. The knights were in a funk as far as eny goes for a bit so i switched to rooks.. behold!! Eny problem solved.. as far as WHY you can't switch back immediately?? Well its obviously the little problem we have in aces high called integrity.. guys will beat feet to another country if it mean more points somehow  :headscratch: there is no slamdunk unfortunately  :cheers:
Don't let others drag you down with their own hatred and fear

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2014, 01:27:23 PM »
And Triton your as simple as god made ya.. and thats whats up!! lol

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2014, 01:30:13 PM »
I just got served.   :(
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2014, 01:31:01 PM »
Its called winning.. lol  :aok

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2014, 01:38:21 PM »
simple solution, allow anyone at anytime to switch to the country with the lowest numbers.

Fantastic!  :banana:

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline save

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2014, 01:42:21 PM »
The idea of being able to join the lowest numbered country is a +1.
My ammo last for 6 Lancasters, or one Yak3.
"And the Yak 3 ,aka the "flying Yamato"..."
-Caldera

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2014, 01:54:09 PM »
Something needs to change.  When i am locked into a country with garbage for fights and cant switch, I log.  I am sure others do the same.

I am really surprised that something hasn't changed with this already.  :uhoh

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2014, 02:06:07 PM »
hahaa i'm not saying i have all the answers.. thats plain to see..  but i'll be darned if i can't try to help turn it around for the better thats all..
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 02:09:24 PM by craz07 »

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2014, 02:09:29 PM »
What about this way.  You sign up as a mercenary if you want.   Meaning, every time you log in you are automatically put  in the country with the lowest numbers.  If there were enough mercenaries, that should maintain a reasonable balance eliminating ENY restrictions.  My WAG is about 20% would sign up for mercenary duty.  Twenty percent might not be enough.

Another thought would be the mercenary would be in the country with the lowest average rank.

And Mercenaries don't earn country win perks.

Offline SirNuke

• Silver Member
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2014, 02:15:52 PM »

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2014, 02:19:25 PM »
What about this way.  You sign up as a mercenary if you want.   Meaning, every time you log in you are automatically put  in the country with the lowest numbers.  If there were enough mercenaries, that should maintain a reasonable balance eliminating ENY restrictions.  My WAG is about 20% would sign up for mercenary duty.  Twenty percent might not be enough.

Another thought would be the mercenary would be in the country with the lowest average rank.

And Mercenaries don't earn country win perks.

Unfortunately, us "mercenaries" have mercenary friends we like to fly with.  So unless we can be guaranteed we will always be together that is a restriction of freedom as well.

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2014, 02:31:24 PM »
Unfortunately, us "mercenaries" have mercenary friends we like to fly with.  So unless we can be guaranteed we will always be together that is a restriction of freedom as well.

No, sorry, it would have to be individual.  If not groups of mercenaries would shop around  then log in for the perfect fight that gave them the biggest advantage.  They would game the game sort of speak.  The individual mercenary method is to address the eny control problem and offer a way for people that like to move around.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2014, 02:33:36 PM »
Fights were so poo one night, I took a jet across the map to the other front. Killed 5 things and came home, it left me unfulfilled.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Hoplite

• Nickel Member
« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2014, 02:51:48 PM »

And unfortunately your being able to do so with 'yer budz' might impact the "Let's take some bases / Win the map for Mother Chess Piece" crowd.  So unless someone is willing to come up with a reasonable compromise (i.e. the aforementioned "press button, go to lowest side" idea) ....we are back to square one.

ad infinitum...