Author Topic: Side switch times  (Read 9616 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Side switch times
« Reply #135 on: April 16, 2014, 12:18:43 AM »
Semp you the funniest ever

oh grizz you are the poster child of why there shouldnt be a 1 hour switch time during prime time.  or you also gonna deny how you would land and see buffs upping and promply switch and bring a 262.  but hey look at the bright side you did make #1 many  times  :salute.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #136 on: April 16, 2014, 12:28:17 AM »
I've never really switched countries outside of a couple of times and never noticed a change in the game if others did so add my name to the list of those who don't care one way or the other.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #137 on: April 16, 2014, 12:29:42 AM »
oh grizz you are the poster child of why there shouldnt be a 1 hour switch time during prime time.  or you also gonna deny how you would land and see buffs upping and promply switch and bring a 262.  but hey look at the bright side you did make #1 many  times  :salute.

semp

Semp last time I checked, bombers have guns. So what if I did that? I was flying on a side with an absolutely redonkulous green horde and I said hey wouldn't that be fun to switch sides and go fight against 20+ enemies in my jet versus fighting over scraps with a bunch of hungry malnourished hyenas like yourself. I'm proud of the fact I have a pair of balls and am not afraid to switch sides to fight against a horde, jet or not. And fyi, fighting a horde in a jet and actually being lethal is harder to do than anything else in the game. I can't even do it worth a damn anymore because I no longer have that level of skill.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #138 on: April 16, 2014, 12:35:27 AM »
Semp last time I checked, bombers have guns. So what if I did that? I was flying on a side with an absolutely redonkulous green horde and I said hey wouldn't that be fun to switch sides and go fight against 20+ enemies in my jet versus fighting over scraps with a bunch of hungry malnourished hyenas like yourself. I'm proud of the fact I have a pair of balls and am not afraid to switch sides to fight against a horde, jet or not. And fyi, fighting a horde in a jet and actually being lethal is harder to do than anything else in the game. I can't even do it worth a damn anymore because I no longer have that level of skill.

so you are saying you were flying with a horde, landed at a field saw some buffs taking off then decided that you had a pair and switched sides to take advantage of the fact that you knew were the buffs were.  and went hunting for them.  well you da man grizz  :salute :salute

semp

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #139 on: April 16, 2014, 12:42:59 AM »
so you are saying you were flying with a horde, landed at a field saw some buffs taking off then decided that you had a pair and switched sides to take advantage of the fact that you knew were the buffs were.  and went hunting for them.  well you da man grizz  :salute :salute

semp

Quick someone grab mah legs to hold me down, I'm getting sucked into Sempland!!! Where down is up and hello means goodbye. Save me, I don't want to go there yet, I'm still lucid I promise!

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #140 on: April 16, 2014, 01:46:21 AM »
Looks like semp doesnt have friends from the other chess piece countries.
In fact, he doesnt have friends from any chess piece country.
AoM
City of ice

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #141 on: April 16, 2014, 02:16:09 AM »
Looks like semp doesnt have friends from the other chess piece countries.
In fact, he doesnt have friends from any chess piece country.

and yet this reply is one more reason why non-paying customers should just go away.

semp

Offline SirNuke

• Silver Member
« Reply #142 on: April 16, 2014, 02:18:02 AM »
without Semp and Arlo this forum would be a much better place.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #143 on: April 16, 2014, 03:02:15 AM »
and yet this reply is one more reason why non-paying customers should just go away.

semp
since its you who isnt playing atm,
ther door is that way ------>
check the logs, i was scoring like 10 kills yesterday.
fail again?
AoM
City of ice

Offline ReVo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #144 on: April 16, 2014, 04:02:20 AM »
XO Jagdgeschwader 53 'Pik As'

Offline Hoplite

• Nickel Member
« Reply #145 on: April 16, 2014, 07:47:38 AM »
For?

Ah....I get it. 

Am I now supposed to admit I was wrong to bring up the counter argument made by others and suggest a compromise?

I'll assume the answer to my question is "yes".

Don't hold your breath waiting for that one.   :)  :salute

Offline Hoplite

• Nickel Member
« Reply #146 on: April 16, 2014, 07:58:21 AM »

semp

If the 12-hour rule is meant as a control for this type of activity then its a rather poor one.   Stuff like this goes on all the time...it just is currently done more covertly though the use multiple accounts. 

Spiez are everywhere!   :noid

Eliminating the 12-hour rule would at least help drive this crap out into the open for all to see.  It likely won't change anything...but transparency is always perferable to the alternative.

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #147 on: April 16, 2014, 09:56:04 AM »
and well I did post a link to hitech's reason why we have a 12 hour switch time.  so I did contributed something of value regarding the policy of side switching.  you not accepting the reason is a different issue.

I went through 5 pages of your last replies I found no link...Hitech has not spoken out on it since it happened. You are probably remembering this post. If not post the link here.

and if I recall correctly he's already "on the record" about why it's 12 hours.  and it was a very simple explanation and you guys didnt like it.  just like I dont like the collision model.

This isn't a link you posted its a recollection of an assumption that itself has no basis in reality, although I like the way you recall that it was a simple explanation and people didn't like it, nice touch.

and you dont have to apologize to pervert, he still hasn't posted anything rational yet.

See this is exactly the thing semp, changeup was able to list three points there that are rational points about you in regards to this topic, all of them have a basis in reality as I was able to prove them by your past comments via the search function. And you read his post, ignore his point of view then repeat the question  :rofl this is the definition of sempism.  :rofl

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #148 on: April 16, 2014, 10:32:17 AM »
Other rational observations

sempism - to summarily ignore someone's point of view because one doesn't understand it and restate it in the form of a question to illicit confusion  

Semptastic - an achievement in online games that favor luck over skill.  Ex. To have one auger in front of you awarding you the kill and claim pwnage

Semplicious - ghetto-gaming term for anything easy.  Ex.  Spawn camping, recording an afk kill
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #149 on: April 16, 2014, 10:47:45 AM »
When did Semp become such a plonker?
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14