Author Topic: Side switch times  (Read 9483 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: Side switch times
« Reply #150 on: April 16, 2014, 10:53:44 AM »
When did Semp become such a plonker?

Yes.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #151 on: April 16, 2014, 11:25:20 AM »
lmao pervert... you crack me up man... 8)

semp, if you're having doubts, just read again the reply you made to grizz... kinda the point..

now,  back on topic... 4 hrs seems like a nice compromise..
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #152 on: April 16, 2014, 11:28:34 AM »
lmao pervert... you crack me up man... 8)

semp, if you're having doubts, just read again the reply you made to grizz... kinda the point..

A sempism

"Why do you think I'm having doubts? I went back and read Grizz's pointless post to prove my reply"
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Hoplite

• Nickel Member
« Reply #153 on: April 16, 2014, 11:30:18 AM »

I was thinking 3 hours but agree with the sentiment.   Sure beats 12.   :aok

If we could just get some smaller maps in the rotation as well.....I think both would make a huge difference. :)

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #154 on: April 16, 2014, 11:46:34 AM »
so you are saying you were flying with a horde, landed at a field saw some buffs taking off then decided that you had a pair and switched sides to take advantage of the fact that you knew were the buffs were.  and went hunting for them.  well you da man grizz  :salute :salute

semp

Oh sump, the envy in you is strong.

Where did you learn to argue? He didn't say "he switched to take advantage of the fact that he knew where the bombers were", he said "he switched sides to fight against a horde"! Is there something wrong with your comprehension and or reading skills?

You are a tiresome little girl, who has so much to say about something you say you care little about. What is your motivation? Grizzs' motivation is clear. What is yours?

I say hateful envy

What say you?   :aok

BTW, the time should revert back to 1 hour, all was fine then!

JUGgler
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 11:49:02 AM by JUGgler »
Army of Muppets

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #155 on: April 16, 2014, 11:51:34 AM »

I went through 5 pages of your last replies I found no link...Hitech has not spoken out on it since it happened. You are probably remembering this post. If not post the link here.

This isn't a link you posted its a recollection of an assumption that itself has no basis in reality, although I like the way you recall that it was a simple explanation and people didn't like it, nice touch.

See this is exactly the thing semp, changeup was able to list three points there that are rational points about you in regards to this topic, all of them have a basis in reality as I was able to prove them by your past comments via the search function. And you read his post, ignore his point of view then repeat the question  :rofl this is the definition of sempism.  :rofl

pervert I wasn't asking if change up made any. posts.  I asked if you have made any rational posts regarding why it should be changed.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #156 on: April 16, 2014, 12:23:00 PM »
When did Semp become such a plonker?

I'm guessing it started at birth.

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #157 on: April 16, 2014, 02:10:32 PM »
thats exactly where it starts!!! LOL  then it slowly gets better lol..  :aok  no crying semp you know we love ya  :devil
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 02:48:12 PM by craz07 »
Don't let others drag you down with their own hatred and fear

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #158 on: April 16, 2014, 02:54:14 PM »
pervert I wasn't asking if change up made any. posts.  I asked if you have made any rational posts regarding why it should be changed.

semp

Undoubtably 100s in regards to side switching over the last few years with better points than whats in this thread go search them and tell me whats wrong with them, I certainly am not going to waste my time digging them up for a guy who doesn't bother reading and replying to my points.

In this a latest thread?

Apparently its meant to reduce wild swings in numbers between sides, the longer switch time is supposed to act as a damper on side imbalance, I can always find one side hugely outnumbering another online and for periods of a couple of hours, so I guess its a fail either way.

I am in MA atm

And btw what I was PMed that was a source for that was as close as I got to a proper explanation from HTC well if its to do with numbers why doesn't it work? You will rarely if ever be online and see the countrys balanced.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #159 on: April 16, 2014, 03:20:07 PM »
Undoubtably 100s in regards to side switching over the last few years with better points than whats in this thread go search them and tell me whats wrong with them, I certainly am not going to waste my time digging them up for a guy who doesn't bother reading and replying to my points.

In this a latest thread?

I am in MA atm

(Image removed from quote.)

And btw what I was PMed that was a source for that was as close as I got to a proper explanation from HTC well if its to do with numbers why doesn't it work? You will rarely if ever be online and see the countrys balanced.

Common sense just bounces of him, but was worth a try.  :D

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #160 on: April 16, 2014, 03:21:52 PM »
you said it
Don't let others drag you down with their own hatred and fear

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #161 on: April 16, 2014, 09:27:40 PM »

In this a latest thread?

I am in MA atm

(Image removed from quote.)

then you are familiar with this post in this very same thread.

actually when it was the one hour switch, i would switch to the side that would give me the most kills.  couldnt care less which country i was on or the fight, it was all about the kills.  but I never went after buffs or missions that I knew about  on when I switched.  I flew alone or with a squad or 4 members  that didnt care about switching for over 2 years.  it was until almost the end of the 1 hour switch time when I noticed  about how people like grizz would take advantage of knowing where the buffs were taking off and upping 262's to intercept them.  and he wasnt the only one, there were a couple more that did that. a few of the guys I flew with did the same thing.  I am refering to switching during prime time here.  I believe it is fine as it.

as for not liking the 1 hour switch it is because you guys are wrong.  1 hour switch time is way too long.  I know that because many a time I would switch to a country that I thought was having a good fight and it would be just a base taking mission and I was stuck for another hour on the wrong fricking side.  like I said many times before if I was you I would ask for unlimited switch time when the numbers are low. this paragraph is for after late at night when there's only a few players.  I played late at night way too many nights to know that by the time you switch then the fight dies fast or it moves to a different area and now you are in the wrong country stuck for another hour.

semp

as for your comment that the countries arent balanced.  I have been around for about 8 years and even back when it was a 1 hour switch time the countries were rarely balanced.

semp
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 09:38:45 PM by guncrasher »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #162 on: April 16, 2014, 09:36:38 PM »
since its you who isnt playing atm,
ther door is that way ------>
check the logs, i was scoring like 10 kills yesterday.
fail again?

then why this comment? 

Hitech, if you change that rule, i promise that you will have one more subscriber. 15$ isnt too much, still...

as for me not playing.  I had an accident at work two weeks ago which makes it hard for me to play.   and before then I was working a lot of overtime which left little time to play aces high.  now I mostly stay on squad nights or fso.  I have been playing for 7 or 8 years without missing a month.  but I have changed my id several times.

semp

semp

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #163 on: April 17, 2014, 12:50:48 AM »
then why this comment?  

as for me not playing.  I had an accident at work two weeks ago which makes it hard for me to play.   and before then I was working a lot of overtime which left little time to play aces high.  now I mostly stay on squad nights or fso.  I have been playing for 7 or 8 years without missing a month.  but I have changed my id several times.

semp

semp
2 weeks. Nuff said.
Would luv to resub if the gameplay did worth 15$. The game would surely worth it, the gameplay isnt even close as i couldnt really find a fight in 2 weeks. Guessing it sucks, considering it is an air combat game or something.
By the way, let me ask, which squadron youre in?

semp

semp

semp
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 12:52:37 AM by Debrody »
AoM
City of ice

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #164 on: April 17, 2014, 02:01:15 AM »
and yet this reply is one more reason why non-paying customers should just go away.

semp
Yet this is why dummys don't get to make that call.