Author Topic: What "We" Really Want  (Read 7587 times)

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
Re: What "We" Really Want
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2014, 11:12:15 PM »
I'd rather see new planes, tanks and upgrade to existing models then "super" graphics that require a card I will most likely never have.... "we" lol where did you get "we" from anyway? I musta missed the poll.
"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2014, 11:51:39 PM »
Well, that's obvious malarkey, since you haven't said a word about the update they have been working on for months already. But, you do speak to a point that a lot of people seem to be missing. The "super" graphics card you refer to is something you will buy. You will not be able to avoid it. Computers and video cards see technology improvements all the time and with each new generation the older generations become more affordable. Eventually what you see as too expensive now will be a standard, or even below standard card.

So, in other words the answer to your question is "from everyone that disagrees with you."
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2014, 05:41:18 AM »
well when it becomes the standard it wont cost as much as it does now because its no longer the top of the line...which means this cycle will begin again. and I understand that. what I don't understand is where you code name challenge who is some random cat on an internet forum on a game with just a couple thousand players says here is what "we" as in all of us who play this game want......what "I" want is for other players to stop telling me crap they don't know. Like what I want, what I want to see, what kind of tank I should drive, what kind of plane I want to see, how I want the game to develop..... I want the early and mid war arenas closed. I'd like bushes and trees you can fire through I want more planes that fought in ww2, I want all the planes brought up to one standard before we jump to a new one instead of leaving them out like bastard children, I'd like a game staff that understands the level of players it is supporting and not just run about seeming to random odd stuff. I like to see some ideas come back towards us I'd like to see HTC use its players to help it not attack them at times when they get unruly. They leave us in the dark like they have ~30-40 thousand players a day not 600 or less......we are a community and I'm tired of folks acting like they are the only one playing the game "they" know best, my ideas are stupid and, I don't know what I'm talking about. Not that that was said here and not to me but just in general.

So challenge who the hell are you? who are you to tell me "from everyone who disagrees with you" cause to be honest I don't see much support for your idea here either. Would better graphics be nice? sure they would but your not the only person playing this game. And "I" am not "you" nor a part of this purposed "we". I have my own ideas and sadly the real people who make these decisions do so from behind curtains that "we" don't get to see behind until "they" say so.
"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2014, 12:13:48 PM »
Yeah, he does have a point chalenge. You're in no way qualified to speak for the general population simply because YOU feel you are representative.

Personally I give not the slightest f**k about the particle interaction. If we ever get it, and it cuts frame rates at all, I will turn it off. I suspect a good many will as well.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 12:15:49 PM by Tank-Ace »
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2014, 03:30:05 PM »
It doesn't take much brains to break away from the mindless and do a search for "what gamers really want" on google. Pretty egotistical of you to think "we" includes "you." I don't give two bits what you think or want. Anyone can make a wish in this forum. So start your own thread.

Tank-Ace. . . nothings changed. Everything you bring to a thread is unimportant.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2014, 03:36:37 PM »
I don't give two bits what you think or want.

We don't much care for your highly inflated opinion of things either.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2014, 04:14:21 PM »

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2014, 04:56:21 PM »
We don't much care for your highly inflated opinion of things either.

No one listens to "highly inflated opinions" like yours, either. Pretty much if you think it is important enough to add on the bbs, it isn't.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2014, 05:33:54 PM »
So this is how the technophiles have their equivalent of the "12 Hour Side Switch Rule" meltdown whizzing fest.

Skuzzy is going to need a dictionary and a thesaurus to tell if anyone's being naughty before he uses the hammer. But, you cannot mistake the attitude of I'm better than you are because I is L33Ter than you mere mortals in the subject at hand. Along with the resorting to dismissing anyone who disagrees by calling them irrelevant out of hand. The muppets are simply more honest and direct when they tell someone they suck. But, as far as technophiles go in this post. The OP is acting like a muppet in his own fashion sans the dogpile support the muppets give each other in our forums. I doubt ack-ack qualifies as a dogpile of any flavor.

Probably why this rates only one limp noodle on the drama queen scale. 
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2014, 05:46:31 PM »
So this is how the technophiles have their equivalent of the "12 Hour Side Switch Rule" meltdown whizzing fest.

Skuzzy is going to need a dictionary and a thesaurus to tell if anyone's being naughty before he uses the hammer. But, you cannot mistake the attitude of I'm better than you are because I is L33Ter than you mere mortals in the subject at hand. Along with the resorting to dismissing anyone who disagrees by calling them irrelevant out of hand. The muppets are simply more honest and direct when they tell someone they suck. But, as far as technophiles go in this post. The OP is acting like a muppet in his own fashion sans the dogpile support the muppets give each other in our forums. I doubt ack-ack qualifies as a dogpile of any flavor.

Probably why this rates only one limp noodle on the drama queen scale. 
Don't compare me to that self important windbag again.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2014, 05:48:16 PM »
Bustr, you act as if Skuzzy reads these threads in a vacuum. I'm certain Skuzzy knows exactly why the usual suspects continue to show up and post in a contrary manner in threads like this. It has nothing to do with the subject matter, and you know it. Even Vudu who threw every brain cell he has into his post has very little of substance except a desire to whine about his distaste for posts expressing a desire for changes that may bring the numbers back into the game. Instead, he could just stop reading posts, but that's not why he countered with the weak points that he did. His point is, rather, how dare anyone disagree with his wants and desires. He even agrees that everyone wants graphics! So, what he is engaging in is intellectual dishonesty. Now, since you own the genre go ahead and respond with a diatribe masked in four-bit verbiage. How dare anyone point out something we all know to be true (gamers like graphics). Any argument to the contrary is a dishonest one.

I will continue to post as I see fit unless HTC decides I have crossed some invisible line.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2014, 06:25:38 PM »
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.  :D

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2014, 06:30:24 PM »
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.  :D

Oh my god thats perfect. Thank you Arlo, you've given my by new signature :rofl :rofl :rofl
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2014, 06:40:33 PM »
There's bound to be something better for a sig. Quote Patton or Yeager or, hell, John Belushi.  ;)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2014, 07:21:18 PM »
Hey, Arlo, you're being dishonest here. Already more than one person has agreed, which makes using "we" valid. Because you disagree you chimed in. The fact that people look for the best graphics they can possibly get on their systems is indisputable. Do some honest research and you will discover this is true universally. The only people that do not want better graphics are parents looking for games for their kids, and people that miss Mario.