Author Topic: A strange perception of the DA  (Read 8874 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: A strange perception of the DA
« Reply #135 on: April 22, 2014, 02:04:24 PM »
:rofl

And you're better I take it?   More insightful?

Hahahahahahahaah okay then....

I never said that and probably I'm not.  But if you hang your nuts on Skyrr's skilz, you'll have sore nuts.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #136 on: April 22, 2014, 02:05:32 PM »
I disagree.   That said, too bad his mouth works better than his ACM.

What would you know about ACM?

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #137 on: April 22, 2014, 02:06:16 PM »

Ah, an example of a challenge.

My prognostication is out of 10, bear wins 9 in YOUR plane, lol

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
« Reply #138 on: April 22, 2014, 02:06:54 PM »
Being back on subject now, to further accentuate the point of this thread, only the people that go to the DA have posted here.  The absence of the naysayers (with the exception of R105) is proof of their abject fear of having their egos smashed. 

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

I stay out of the da because my flights last about a minute in there. Would the da make me better? Yes, but I have more fun in the other arenas than I do learning in the da.

Aces high is about fun for me, not egos. If you let your ego get smashed over a video game, or enjoy smashing them, you've got deeper issues.

I stay off 200, squelch the annoying, blow stuff up, and have fun. ~S~
Game handle: HellBuck

Offline BuckShot

• Silver Member
« Reply #139 on: April 22, 2014, 02:07:27 PM »
Being back on subject now, to further accentuate the point of this thread, only the people that go to the DA have posted here.  The absence of the naysayers (with the exception of R105) is proof of their abject fear of having their egos smashed. 

---

I stay out of the da because my flights last about a minute in there. Would the da make me better? Yes, but I have more fun in the other arenas than I do learning in the da.

Aces high is about fun for me, not egos. If you let your ego get smashed over a video game, or enjoy smashing them, you've got deeper issues.

Game handle: HellBuck

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #140 on: April 22, 2014, 02:08:35 PM »
Being back on subject now, to further accentuate the point of this thread, only the people that go to the DA have posted here.  The absence of the naysayers (with the exception of R105) is proof of their abject fear of having their egos smashed.  

Thank you for your honesty :salute

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #141 on: April 22, 2014, 02:09:02 PM »
I never said that and probably I'm not.  But if you hang your nuts on Skyrr's skilz, you'll have sore nuts.

My kill ratio went from 0.2:1 to 2:1 with his help (ignore this tour as it is an outlier for a couple reasons).   I can now engage 5:1 and score hits whereas before I was dead in a merge or two.

What he teaches has been hard to grasp fully, but it is coming along...   And he has a reason for what he does that he can articulate.   I have seen him in action over and over and over.   Skill is but a part.   Thinking the fight is more important.
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #142 on: April 22, 2014, 02:09:45 PM »
What would you know about ATM?

I use it to get money with my debit card.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #143 on: April 22, 2014, 02:11:00 PM »

My kill ratio went from 0.2:1 to 2:1 with his help (ignore this tour as it is an outlier for a couple reasons).   I can now engage 5:1 and score hits whereas before I was dead in a merge or two.

What he teaches has been hard to grasp fully, but it is coming along...   And he has a reason for what he does that he can articulate.   I have seen him in action over and over and over.   Skill is but a part.   Thinking the fight is more important.
Please for the love of god shut up with your stupid "i'm so big tall and a muscle building with a big ****" and your "my KD is so good god is jealous". It makes you look like a complete idiot.
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #144 on: April 22, 2014, 02:11:34 PM »
Ah, an example of a challenge.

Just a statement of fact.

If I duel him I will have to become his friend.  That's what always happens.   I'd rather hate him right now.  Makes shooting him down more fun.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #145 on: April 22, 2014, 02:12:14 PM »

I use it to get money with my debit card.

That's all you got?

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #146 on: April 22, 2014, 02:13:06 PM »

If this is supposed to represent evidence as to his skilz both as a pile it and instructor, you've failed.  Far less skilled pile it's have much better scores than that from simply embracing two dictums:

1.  Never enter a fight at any disadvantage
2.  Run when you get your first disadvantage

Unlike the skilled sticks....they handle it as it comes and win.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #147 on: April 22, 2014, 02:13:15 PM »
Please for the love of god shut up with your stupid "i'm so big tall and a muscle building with a big ****" and your "my KD is so good god is jealous". It makes you look like a complete idiot.

Did I even suggest 2:1 was good?

Why don't you zip your lip and READ what was written.  Perhaps if you did so twenty times...slowly....you might grasp the point that was made.   I won't hold my breath.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #148 on: April 22, 2014, 02:13:57 PM »
If this is supposed to represent evidence as to his skilz both as a pile it and instructor, you've failed.  Far less skilled pile it's have much better scores than that from simply embracing two dictums:

1.  Never enter a fight at any disadvantage
2.  Run when you get your first disadvantage

Unlike the skilled sticks....they handle it as it comes and win.

So?

You make multiple incorrect assumptions regarding the progression I stated.   This renders your argument null and void.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 02:17:23 PM by Vraciu »
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #149 on: April 22, 2014, 02:18:47 PM »

Did I even suggest 2:1 was good?

Why don't you zip your lip and READ what was written.  Perhaps if you did so twenty times...slowly....you might grasp the point that was made.   I won't hold my breath.

Tall, muscular, no breasts, with a p*nis?   Whatever works for ya' bruh.  :aok

Length-wise, yes.   Actually....the pool noodles are an appropriate comparison in size.   :lol

A dim bulb like you talking about brightness.  Oh the irony...

Your sister is hot.  I don't blame you for liking her.

So what? you think you are special or something after you made your special P51 skin? Because all of a sudden the old vraciu that was thanking the community for helping him skin planes is now talking about banging peoples sisters and how he is the biggest man on planet earth.

What a class act you are sir, class act indeed.
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"