Author Topic: Multiple Accounts Per Household/Credit Card  (Read 5837 times)

Offline Aspen

• Nickel Member
Re: Multiple Accounts Per Household/Credit Card
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2014, 09:56:12 AM »
If someone actually pays an extra $15 to sink my CV or catch an NOE mission I'm on...I win. 
AMAX  in game

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2014, 08:02:32 PM »
If I had two accounts, both would be on the same country so I could roll bases better than the huge hordes who forget to bring bombs or troops to a base take.

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2014, 08:41:03 PM »
Ummm.  I'm just a simple person.

What I comprehend from Dale's response is:  There is no specific policy regarding multiple accounts because misbehavior with accounts falls under another well-established policy called "Executing (with predudice) Freaking Cheaters".  You just need to communicate your suspicions to HTC with some kind of plausibility.   

We don't need more rules here (civics), we just need to use the rules we have.

Am I missing something important?

:salute

Yes your answering in a thread with logic after thinking thru the issue.  This is the BBS, there's no place for that here

Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #108 on: April 30, 2014, 11:55:04 AM »
If I had two accounts, both would be on the same country so I could roll bases better than the huge hordes who forget to bring bombs or troops to a base take.

Interesting concept, but for the fact I can barely control one plane, never mind a jabo and a goon :joystick:
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline Tracers

• Copper Member
« Reply #109 on: May 01, 2014, 09:12:45 AM »
See rule #4
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 01:11:06 PM by hitech »
Your tears feed me 😃

Offline Tracers

• Copper Member
« Reply #110 on: May 01, 2014, 09:20:21 AM »
See rule #4
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 01:11:16 PM by hitech »
Your tears feed me 😃

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #111 on: May 01, 2014, 11:29:52 AM »
Oh, this will end brilliantly well.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: May 01, 2014, 01:19:24 PM »
Tracers there is certainly a large grey area on the BBS as to what is acceptable/accepted, and going against the grain will usually pinch you into the rule violation region.  The rules are very broad so you must tread more lightly if you are going against the grain.   :old:

That being said, I think ROX's initial post was valid, although very paranoid and did warrant some ribbing.  Whether some took it too far is a matter of opinion.  :aok

Offline Aspen

• Nickel Member
« Reply #113 on: May 01, 2014, 02:16:14 PM »
The rules seem pretty clear to me.  Enforcement and consequences are gray, but its dirt simple to participate here and stay out of trouble.
AMAX  in game

Offline DaCoon

• Gold Member
« Reply #114 on: May 02, 2014, 07:04:17 AM »
just my $.02...... being an OTR truck driver I don't get to play much, but when I do it's quality time. even tho my suckage has gone from in the frying pan to why the h&!! is it so hot??, I still love to play.  for me it's not about rank, score, or even perk points.....it's about having fun for my (probably at this time more than $1/hr per month) $15/month. 

as to the OP, some people with multiple accts can be a lot of fun to fly with...especially if they multiple folks on said accts.   
AKDaCoon of the Arabian Knights

MA & FSO 😎

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #115 on: May 02, 2014, 08:21:34 AM »
 :aok :aok
just my $.02...... being an OTR truck driver I don't get to play much, but when I do it's quality time. even tho my suckage has gone from in the frying pan to why the h&!! is it so hot??, I still love to play.  for me it's not about rank, score, or even perk points.....it's about having fun for my (probably at this time more than $1/hr per month) $15/month. 

as to the OP, some people with multiple accts can be a lot of fun to fly with...especially if they multiple folks on said accts.   
  :aok :aok

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #116 on: May 02, 2014, 09:58:11 AM »
lol @ subscription method still being used these days. It's all about play 4 free. I guess HTC can't implement that method  without a major overhaul to the game's system.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 10:05:34 AM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline Bastid

• Zinc Member
« Reply #117 on: May 02, 2014, 10:15:58 AM »
You young people to the game always make me laugh. Simply because you don't know how it used to be....

You can "see" who shoots down who in the game itself; no longer needing to run some numbers off the stats page.

You can use the mouse to see who that friendly is right on the map. 

And by the way, I agree with you... HTC really needs to do away with father's and sons, mother's and daughters, Betty's and Stukas playing together. It goes against everything popular culture is trying to do to society.

IN  :bolt: