Author Topic: Multiple Accounts Per Household/Credit Card  (Read 5977 times)

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
Re: Multiple Accounts Per Household/Credit Card
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2014, 10:11:33 PM »
deleted
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 10:19:03 PM by Delirium »
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2014, 10:35:08 PM »
deleted
Yeah that's what I thought.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2014, 10:37:46 PM »
I'll admit it, I have two accounts that I've used for personal gain. I personally gained the ability to fly where and where ever I want with or without who ever I want.  Althought I probably haven't logged 5hrs between the two in months.  Perhaps I should cancel them both and donate the money to the ASPA or invest in a hitman for that damned Geico lizard.
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline MrGeezer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #78 on: April 24, 2014, 12:57:51 AM »
So it looks like the official stance is that there is no policy to prohibit one person from having multiple paid accounts...and in my opinion is absolutely the way it should be.

If a player has a suspicion regarding another player's use of a second account (or general in-game behavior), that player should contact HTC directly via email to register a complaint (included screenshots and/or film would be a plus). From what I've seen, HTC takes allegations of less-than-honest behavior very seriously, and they have no obligation to publicly post anything regarding their investigations.

I guess I'm just having trouble understanding why this is such an issue.

I could not agree more, with the exception of the prior silence and unexplained policy on the issue in question.  If we are expected to abide by the rules, then it is only fair & honest to have those who are current paying subscribers fully understand what is and what isn't tolerated in a public way so that players can be properly informed and bide by those rules.

From what I understand from Skuzzy, screenshots are no longer accepted as evidence of foul play or game violations, only in-game reports and films.  I wish that HTC would post an official policy on what they do and dont accept as far is evidence of in-game rules violations publicly, although that has yet to happen----it is definitely needed.

The issue is that I have never seen, previous to this public question and answer from HTC addressed publicly  (excluding those posts from those who think they personally represent HTC's official policies) so that myself and others, many others asking the same question in-game know what the rules are.   Since I have never seen the issue presented publically prior to my question for official policy dictation from HTC it seems to me an important issue to be made public, in the light of day now, as I see numerous players using numerous accounts in-game to their own in-game advantage---and as a subscription paying current player had a valid question on a valid issue.

It's Dale's sandbox and I only wish to make sure what his official policy on the issue was, and to abide by his rules and nothing more.

Killing Virtual Bad Guys Since 1995  Disabled, retired.

"Posting anything, which says anything positive about anyone, on our board, will always turn into a derogatory mess. It should be a forum posting rule."  Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline MrGeezer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #79 on: April 24, 2014, 01:02:00 AM »
lol.. you are the guy that doesn't support the change of time switching time?

Quit shooting at buildings, and getting mad when something shoots you.  :cheers:

Last I looked, my paying my own $15 bucks entitles me to play that 15 bucks however I please so long as it doesnt violate HTC's rules.

If you dont like how I play my $15 bucks then thats YOUR problem, not mine.

"Posting anything, which says anything positive about anyone, on our board, will always turn into a derogatory mess. It should be a forum posting rule."  Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline MrGeezer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2014, 01:07:57 AM »
that's why I added the question mark. I don't generally concern myself with what people are or are not doing in the game..

So then, what's it to you what I or anyone else does in-game?

If you have a problem with my gameplay please feel free to take it up with HTC.

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2014, 03:29:26 PM »
If you dont like how I play my $15 bucks then thats YOUR problem, not mine.

i·ro·ny
ˈīrənē,ˈiərnē/
noun
noun: irony

the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Offline Aspen

• Nickel Member
« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2014, 03:55:37 PM »
I play several times a week usually.  Why do I not see all the nefarious activity so many others seem to run into every other sortie?  My SA must be worse than I thought  :headscratch:
AMAX  in game

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2014, 03:59:10 PM »
i·ro·ny
ˈīrənē,ˈiərnē/
noun
noun: irony

the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2014, 05:55:24 PM »
Poor rox has always been kind of...well...mainly  :noid in the years ive known her on the game. Bless his heart.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline catdaddy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2014, 01:34:36 PM »
this is hilarious,
  Someone asks a fairly straight forward question about policy and the self appointed mouthpieces fall all over themselves to break the POSTED rules with meaningless jibes, cartoons and ignorant comments. I had no idea that rules for one are NOT rules for all and that special people get the make such ignorant statements and pat all their malcontent buddies on the back with sophomoric prattle.

It was my understanding that the forum was to post questions and answers that were relevant rather than have it turn into a contest of one liners without the drum tap at the end of each demonstration of failed school systems.

If you are NOT going to make a relevant HELPFULL comments then you should at least keep the petty, ignorant comments and cartoons to your self.

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #86 on: April 26, 2014, 01:46:15 PM »
this is hilarious,
  Someone asks a fairly straight forward question about policy and the self appointed mouthpieces fall all over themselves to break the POSTED rules with meaningless jibes, cartoons and ignorant comments. I had no idea that rules for one are NOT rules for all and that special people get the make such ignorant statements and pat all their malcontent buddies on the back with sophomoric prattle.

It was my understanding that the forum was to post questions and answers that were relevant rather than have it turn into a contest of one liners without the drum tap at the end of each demonstration of failed school systems.

If you are NOT going to make a relevant HELPFULL comments then you should at least keep the petty, ignorant comments and cartoons to your self.

doesn't your post violate the rules
and I'm pretty sure my post commenting on ur post violating the rules also violates the rules
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Ratsy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #87 on: April 26, 2014, 03:32:12 PM »
Ummm.  I'm just a simple person.

What I comprehend from Dale's response is:  There is no specific policy regarding multiple accounts because misbehavior with accounts falls under another well-established policy called "Executing (with predudice) Freaking Cheaters".  You just need to communicate your suspicions to HTC with some kind of plausibility.   

We don't need more rules here (civics), we just need to use the rules we have.

Am I missing something important?

:salute

George "Ratsy" Preddy
328th FS - 352nd FG
Died December 25th, 1944, Near Liege - Ardennes

Operating with the Arabian Knights - callsign AKRaider

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2014, 04:07:48 PM »
for the record, i use 1 card for multiple accounts. i play with my own account, and i pay for 3 people who are less fortunate, and don't have the money to pay. so rather then lose them, I cover them.

:salute :salute :salute
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com

Offline Tracers

• Copper Member
« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2014, 03:38:28 AM »
See rule #4
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 09:42:34 AM by hitech »
Your tears feed me 😃