Author Topic: Fighting Training  (Read 4745 times)

Offline mikev

• Nickel Member
Re: Fighting Training
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2014, 02:38:57 PM »
wow well it looks like i will be doing alot of pms and roster checks when i log in . INK i have not seen you yet but will have a look . as far as FBCRABBY ha well you got in my gunsights in a wirlbie a few times. thats 1 place you dont want to be hehehehe  if there is 1 thing im good at its shooting down planes on the ground. . i thank you guys now and want you to know how much i appreciate the time your offering. i can tell you all right now my biggest issues are orientation in the air viewing and feeling the aircraft what it can and cannot do. most of the time you will see me looking like a drill bit which im pretty sure i make the deepest hole in the ground by now. so my name in the game is MAGIC58 and i am a rook.  i will pm you  if you dont have time or with squadies thats ok . i currently use a logitec 3d pro stick which is still a bit stiff . i usually logon about 9 pm central time spend an hour in the training area practice with morfiend if he is not busy which i usually end up being a different size drill bit and find new angles in which bury myself. <salute>
1 Of these days you will regret shooting me down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R4qb6_RPUc

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2014, 04:23:47 PM »
 Hey Magic,I havent been around much these last couple weeks,it's the short summer here and I have to make hay while the sun shines.... :devil

Actually I've been busy putting up a pergola for my wife,should have just paid someone to do it but noooooo,it's a simple weekend project,om week 2 now...... :furious

Just been too tired lately!

:salute

Offline mikev

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2014, 09:23:26 PM »
Hey Magic,I havent been around much these last couple weeks,it's the short summer here and I have to make hay while the sun shines.... :devil

Actually I've been busy putting up a pergola for my wife,should have just paid someone to do it but noooooo,it's a simple weekend project,om week 2 now...... :furious

Just been too tired lately!

:salute

HA  dont worry about it morfiend got to keep them women happy or the flack gets thicker. im in south dakota so i know also about hay and harvest , planting etc etc. hehehe our busy time is picking rocks out of the fields you know the kind that start out as pebbles and end up boulders big enough to carve statues . thank god im semi retired doing 4 or 5 hour days as a chef now . any ways as they say get er done and keep smiling and as always thanks for anytime you do get  :salute
1 Of these days you will regret shooting me down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R4qb6_RPUc

Offline kano

• Nickel Member
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2014, 01:08:10 PM »
I started this with the intention of helping encourage people to fight a lot more, and perhaps try to get into fights and enjoy them.
Sadly a few of the people I have helped have been using my tips to do the opposite to what I intended.
And as such I no longer offer any training to anyone outside of my squad.
Sadly the few have ruined it for the many.

<S> to those I have helped and have used my advice to fight. It was great fun, and enjoyable watching people progress, while it lasted.

Sorry to hear this Dolby Ive definately noticed an improvement in my general fighting as well as 1v1 after the small session we had.

See you in the skies

EatG
The Few

S/L No 32 squadron BoB 2013

Eats Eagle

Offline Schen

• Copper Member
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2014, 09:14:11 PM »
Well thats a shame but it is what it is, ill take ink on again maybe next time ill walk away a little more ahead lol ( btw ink some of the best fights I had in the 84 were the other week (s) and dolby no ha4d feelings I feel we will meet in the ma, no better lesson then hands on, maybe when your not In a 109 g14 and smoke me  twice in only one of ur sorties, first time after I chased a ar 234 for over a sector lol  :cheers:.

Edit.....Most likely in a ki 84,  white with blue tail
"Fighting in the air is not sport. It is scientific murder"
           Captain Edward V. 'Eddie' Rickenbacker

---Committing scientific murder since tour 157---
                       :devil

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2014, 06:43:51 AM »
I started this with the intention of helping encourage people to fight a lot more, and perhaps try to get into fights and enjoy them.
Sadly a few of the people I have helped have been using my tips to do the opposite to what I intended.
And as such I no longer offer any training to anyone outside of my squad.
Sadly the few have ruined it for the many.

<S> to those I have helped and have used my advice to fight. It was great fun, and enjoyable watching people progress, while it lasted.

Sorry to read this.  My session with you really helped but it takes a good bit of time to change old habits.  I have those moments when I say to myself, "Oh ya! Now it makes sense on what he was trying to show me."  I switched the P-38 last tour just to force myself to fight my way out.  Back to the 47 this tour and trying to work all that back in on that plane.

Offline GenMata

• Copper Member
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2014, 10:56:21 PM »
MrKrabby isn't a trainer.
He loves to shoot noobies down while boasted and mocking them.
Nope he is not a trainer.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2014, 11:56:30 PM »
As far as I know MrKrabs doesn't present himself as a trainer. Many players will help new players but I wouldn't expect help in the main arena from players on the other side.

Players looking for training can post a training request. Let us know what time you're generally available and what you'd like to work on.

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2014, 01:20:42 AM »
MrKrabby isn't a trainer.
He loves to shoot noobies down while boasted and mocking them.
Nope he is not a trainer.

I didn't know Latrobe was a noob lol

And mock them? I'm sorry you got frustrated you cannot expect things to magically happen overnight, I offered you some 1 on 1 time but you ignored it :)

The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2014, 01:42:40 AM »
Can you take this elsewhere please chaps, you're not helping this thread get buried.  :uhoh
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2014, 01:45:45 AM »
Can you take this elsewhere please chaps, you're not helping this thread get buried.  :uhoh

<--- gone :)
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...