Author Topic: How about cutting HTC a break on the BBS  (Read 9342 times)

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
Re: How about cutting HTC a break on the BBS
« Reply #165 on: April 23, 2014, 07:47:07 PM »
I think it's awesome Hammy is spamming this thread in an effort to stop everyone from spamming the board about the 12 hour rule..  :rock
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #166 on: April 23, 2014, 07:47:14 PM »
common sense suggest that if the owners of the company set the time switch limit to 12 hrs well then its 12 hrs , so deal with it and go play the game....some folks are beginning to act like  gnats
Some peoples game play will NOT allow them to deal with it. There are a bunch of guys that switch to the low numbers side to help them out. Its called "balancing game play". And all of the guys I know and have played with do NOT switch to be "spies". We go to the horde of cappers and vulchers and clear them out. We hold no loyalty to any one of the cartoon chess pieces. I remember times when Kappa, Myself, grizz, skyrock and maybe one or two others would switch, fly in to the blob of red 20 + and come out on top. Thats how we have fun. We like the numbers against us, not with us. And to have it set at 12 hours is a hindrance in our gameplay, therefore we cant just deal with it. Its how we have always played the game.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #167 on: April 23, 2014, 07:47:21 PM »
It's kinda simple. This game was better before the 12 hour rule. It's hard to justify spending money on a game that's going backwards. Aces high has never relied on a matchmaking system. That's a problem when one front shuts down for the night. I want toys to break, and I'm not gonna find them unless I fly for a hour to the other front. No thanks I'll just log.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline maxy

• Copper Member
« Reply #168 on: April 23, 2014, 08:03:42 PM »
Some peoples game play will NOT allow them to deal with it. There are a bunch of guys that switch to the low numbers side to help them out. Its called "balancing game play". And all of the guys I know and have played with do NOT switch to be "spies". We go to the horde of cappers and vulchers and clear them out. We hold no loyalty to any one of the cartoon chess pieces. I remember times when Kappa, Myself, grizz, skyrock and maybe one or two others would switch, fly in to the blob of red 20 + and come out on top. Thats how we have fun. We like the numbers against us, not with us. And to have it set at 12 hours is a hindrance in our gameplay, therefore we cant just deal with it. Its how we have always played the game.
well there ya go we have a conundrum i happen to like the 12 hr rule , which begs the question who is more important.......

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #169 on: April 23, 2014, 08:04:58 PM »
3 day or 3 year what difference does it make?  You're pretty tall in your seat to be telling people how and when to have opinions and whether or not to voice them.  And truthfully no one asked you anymore than they asked him.
I have merely suggested people act on what they are threating to be their next tactic after spamming the threads repeatedly.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #170 on: April 23, 2014, 08:05:25 PM »
well there ya go we have a conundrum i happen to like the 12 hr rule , which begs the question who is more important.......

Nothing wrong with that, but what do you like about it might I ask?  And would you prefer it to be 24 hour or a month if you were King?  Or do you think 12 hours is just right, like Goldilocks and the 3 bears?

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #171 on: April 23, 2014, 08:06:19 PM »
I think it's awesome Hammy is spamming this thread in an effort to stop everyone from spamming the board about the 12 hour rule..  :rock
your right I done, I started by mearly suggesting hat spamming multiple threads about the same subject only to see them lock may not be the best thing to do right now, but what ever. Have at it.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #172 on: April 23, 2014, 08:09:29 PM »
Nothing wrong with that, but what do you like about it might I ask?  And would you prefer it to be 24 hour or a month if you were King?  Or do you think 12 hours is just right, like Goldilocks and the 3 bears?
Give it a rest grizz

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #173 on: April 23, 2014, 08:11:26 PM »
This isn't about whose opinion is more important. So lets not go down that road. Your opinion is as important as anyone elses.
I admit that the way this has gone about is completely wrong. I can see how Roy and Dale can be frustrated with the situation, but I also see the frustration within the players that want the change. I can see where players who only base take dont want it. I see all sides. And all opinions are valuable if presented the right way.

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #174 on: April 23, 2014, 08:12:09 PM »
I'm not willing to pay 15 atm,to each his own.

:salute

Like Revo I will hold the door open for you also :bolt:
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #175 on: April 23, 2014, 08:15:17 PM »
Maybe it is working more then you know.
And as you already stated,im playing my ONLY card, not re subing till this place gets more player friendly.
I did not ever say i canceled my account because only of the 12 hour rule btw.
 :salute
  100% STUPID reason, if you cant find a fight in this game your and many others are 100% BLIND!

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #176 on: April 23, 2014, 08:17:04 PM »
 100% STUPID reason, if you cant find a fight in this game your and many others are 100% BLIND!
He cant reply, so do yourself a favor and us, Stop replying to him trying to keep the argument going, please. And thank you.

Lets all try to be civil about this.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #177 on: April 23, 2014, 08:23:27 PM »
Please show me where people were threatening to quit? And I don't have moths.

I was quite serious, I have not seen anyone say they were going to quit unless. Some may have quit because of it, I don't know, but if you haven't kept up on the threads you shouldn't make statements like you have read them.

We tried sugar,its not working.I canceled my account 1 week ago,i wont be coming back till this place gets more player friendly.

what fight? now is my prime time and I don't see any. The euro game is dead and HTC doesn't give a damn, that's what their communication is telling me. So I'm taking my money to people that care.

"If you haven't kept up on the threads you shouldn't make statements like you have read them."
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 08:26:02 PM by BaldEagl »
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #178 on: April 23, 2014, 08:28:42 PM »
He cant reply, so do yourself a favor and us, Stop replying to him trying to keep the argument going, please. And thank you.

Lets all try to be civil about this.

Trying to be civil, but gezzzzzz all you hear now days is slamming HT and how he runs his game, if I were him I would close the freking doors, that would shut them all up. Dale and staff have been doing a GREAT job form day one with the small staff they have and NEVER raised the price, very good entertainment for the price. Bottom line ...everyone now days want, want, want and most of the people CRYING about this or that NEVER say thanks Dale and crew for the fun you are giving us. The BS on the BBS maybe 1 reason I will go after 12+ years of playing. You all just need to grow up. Adults......yeah right :bhead

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #179 on: April 23, 2014, 08:32:19 PM »
Die stupid thread ....

.... oops.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 08:34:45 PM by Arlo »