Author Topic: Commitment to FSO  (Read 1774 times)

Offline elc7367b

• Silver Member
Re: Commitment to FSO
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2014, 08:41:15 PM »
You are wrong  .   

Ok, so I was wrong.  What was the reason then?

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2014, 08:46:40 PM »

Not that it is any of your business but if our CO of fso wanted you to know, then he would have told you already. 
We were not there, it was not a boycott by the squad, we are planning to be there next month...nuff said.

have a good day..  :)

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2014, 09:16:00 PM »
i wonder who the lucky squad is gonna be next month.... this seems to be happening each month with one group or another falling victim to circumstance and everyone having something to say about it! for one reason or another, the Army of Muppets had a problem. lets let them deal with it, and get on with our cartoon lives and kill red guys. hopefully they will reappear next month and cartoon life as we know it will be good again!! <S>

<S> AoM, i hope you clear up whatever it is! just don't give it to me!! i hear penicillin works too!

Offline Chanter

• Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2014, 09:19:14 PM »
Not that it is any of your business but if our CO of fso wanted you to know, then he would have told you already. 
We were not there, it was not a boycott by the squad, we are planning to be there next month...nuff said.

Would have been courteous though if your CO of FSO had informed folks so orders could have been adjusted accordingly.
1841 Fleet Air Arm

Offline elc7367b

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2014, 09:31:26 PM »

Offline elc7367b

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2014, 09:33:21 PM »

Typical response. No need to get your panties in a knot over this.  Have a nice day.

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2014, 11:10:55 PM »
I think your response should a bit more civil.  Pepper explained and bid you a good day.
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline elc7367b

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2014, 11:48:26 PM »
Perhaps, you are entitled to how you think.  I am done with this thread.

Offline BFOOT1

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2014, 12:45:56 AM »
Guys settle down here. If the Muppets wanted us to know about their situation they would've told us, and hence they did not. Give it a rest it is almost over.  :salute  :cheers:

Look forward to seeing the Muppets again next month  :salute
Member of G3MF
III Gruppe, 8 Staffel, JG52, flying Black 12 (Kuban Scenario)

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2014, 10:08:57 AM »
you would be right if you knew exactly what you were talking about....

you dont so you are not. :aok

have a good day.

No, I don't, ink. My statement was just to placate the poster. I suspect I will never know the real story here, though a pm would be welcome, if you're inclined.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2014, 10:27:33 AM »
Perfect storm.  We're not likely to have this issue in the future.

See you guys next month.   :salute
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2014, 11:05:46 AM »
No, I don't, ink. My statement was just to placate the poster. I suspect I will never know the real story here, though a pm would be welcome, if you're inclined.

think about how you commented...someone who doesn't know the situation after reading your comment....(which to me was rude and straight up disrespectful) would certainly think you did....and take your "word" for it.

me personally..... I wont say I know something if I don't, and I have a hard time respecting someone who does....

it is solely MY fault the Muppets were NOT there....

the squad had absolutely NOTHING to do with it...AT ALL.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2014, 11:30:40 AM »
think about how you commented...someone who doesn't know the situation after reading your comment....(which to me was rude and straight up disrespectful) would certainly think you did....and take your "word" for it.
me personally..... I wont say I know something if I don't, and I have a hard time respecting someone who does....

I understand. I should probably just stay out of it, because, when I don't, there's very little chance of not ticking off one side or the other. No, I wouldn't call you, or any of the others involved, unprofessional. I've flown against you before - and would not slight you based on that alone.

But, you couched it yourself: my statement was conditioned on the poster's postulate. IF what he said was true... I make no judgment at this time whether it was or not.

I'm just trying to walk the line here in the interest of sating curiosity; a dangerous impulse. I am still no closer to the truth and don't want to pass judgment on anyone.

You have my apology.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2014, 12:21:29 PM »

:salute INK for taking responsibility.  I think the lesson is learned and there's no need to take this any further.  Look forward to seeing the Muppets next month, albiet the offer still stands to any AoM that would want to fly with VF-17 for next frame.

:salute
BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2014, 02:06:50 PM »
:salute INK for taking responsibility.  I think the lesson is learned and there's no need to take this any further.  Look forward to seeing the Muppets next month, albiet the offer still stands to any AoM that would want to fly with VF-17 for next frame.

:salute
BigRat

We'll make sure this is passed along BigRat.  Thank you sir.   :salute
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-