Author Topic: So long Bluberry  (Read 7193 times)

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
Re: So long Bluberry
« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2014, 09:10:33 PM »
No, I saw the post from the OP that was "rule 4'd" fairly early in the thread, and it was entirely his point to vilify HTC.

I was referring to the PNG, as that is what I saw happen.

Before you all do the AoM dogpile thing, I was answering about the PNG.  For the record, I have no problem with Blu or AoM.  He (like many AoM folks) was a good stick and was always respectful to me in game, even when I shot him down.  He also clearly had some artistic talent which should be respected.  It's too bad he quit and decided to fire a parting shot resulting in a PNG.  But I certainly am not going to support any HTC-bashing over it.

<S>
Ryno  

Who's bashing? I just stated the events that happened.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2014, 09:12:32 PM »
Let me say it again. BluBerry quit the game. Mods had nothing to do with it. I never saw his BBS post, it was after the fact anyway.
OK sorry misread it, so he was going anyway and took a parting shot on the way out? Got it, still uncool as it was only meant to incite, still put stress on people still an ungraceful way to go. As I said I liked Blu but taking a 'parting shot' as he did on the way out lowers my esteem of him...just an uncool thing to do when you are leaving anyway. Just my opinion just putting my 2 cents out there not looking to flame anybody.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2014, 09:20:02 PM »
OK sorry misread it, so he was going anyway and took a parting shot on the way out? Got it, still uncool as it was only meant to incite, still put stress on people still an ungraceful way to go. As I said I liked Blu but taking a 'parting shot' as he did on the way out lowers my esteem of him...just an uncool thing to do when you are leaving anyway. Just my opinion just putting my 2 cents out there not looking to flame anybody.

I doubt it "stressed" HTC at all. I'll be sure to tell him how disappointed you are in him. I wish I had $5 for every parting shot people have taken when leaving over the last 12 years.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2014, 09:25:04 PM »
I doubt it "stressed" HTC at all. I'll be sure to tell him how disappointed you are in him. I wish I had $5 for every parting shot people have taken when leaving over the last 12 years.

You'd be richer for claiming $5 for every one of them that crawled back (given the multiple times involved for many). Just sayin'. It's still the best bar in town. Don't pee on the floor and expect the regulars to cheer.  ;)

Offline Lucifer

• Probation 9/1/2017
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #94 on: May 21, 2014, 09:33:59 PM »
So what new gamename have u chosen, Blu ?  :noid

" Army Of Wolves "

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: May 21, 2014, 09:39:06 PM »
laugh out loud
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Rogue9Volt

• Nickel Member
« Reply #96 on: May 21, 2014, 11:15:30 PM »
So what new gamename have u chosen, Blu ?  :noid

Just look out for the guy kicking arse in the ki-61...  :old:
InGame:  SW9volt

-Born To Lose, Live To Win-
Recruiting Officer,125th Spartan Warriors.

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #97 on: May 21, 2014, 11:34:08 PM »

So ignoring customer wishes is a virtue?  Got it.    :aok    :bolt:
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: May 21, 2014, 11:35:34 PM »
You'd be richer for claiming $5 for every one of them that crawled back (given the multiple times involved for many). Just sayin'. It's still the best bar in town. Don't pee on the floor and expect the regulars to cheer.  ;)

Not as rich as I'd be if I made $5 for every obtuse post you've made over the years  ;)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: May 22, 2014, 12:07:24 AM »
No, I saw the post by the OP 3 posts into the thread that was "rule 4'd", and it was entirely his point to vilify HTC.

I was referring to the PNG, as that is what I saw happen.

Before you all do the AoM dogpile thing, I was answering about the PNG.  For the record, I have no problem with Blu or AoM.  He (like many AoM folks) was a good stick and was always respectful to me in game, even when I shot him down.  He also clearly had some artistic talent which should be respected.  It's too bad he quit and decided to fire a parting shot resulting in a PNG.  But I certainly am not going to support any HTC-bashing over it.

<S>
Ryno  

Never saw the ruled post. Canspecis a really good dude, probably just fed up.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2014, 12:21:39 AM »
All I can say is get a grip.  This is just a game.  Pay and play or don't.

I hope people realize how stupid it is to take a stand against a game.  There are no martyrs here as there's nothing important enough to justify martyrdom.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2014, 12:59:03 AM »
 :salute
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2014, 12:59:51 AM »
Blueberry you have to return Hitech's boot after you remove it from your arse buddy!!  So long!
Don't let others drag you down with their own hatred and fear

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: May 22, 2014, 02:13:46 AM »
Blueberry you have to return Hitech's boot after you remove it from your arse buddy!!  So long!
Hell yeah! Awesome post bro!!  :rock

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #104 on: May 22, 2014, 03:37:10 AM »

:bhead
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright