Author Topic: personal gaming station (Simpit)  (Read 977 times)

Offline 68valu

• Nickel Member
personal gaming station (Simpit)
« on: May 22, 2014, 11:02:18 AM »
I'm going to be moving soon so I need to sell one or two of my custom built steel frame simpits. I have used the green one for 6 years and have not had a single issue with it. It was the first one of four that I have built. The blue model is basically the same but with a fixed shelf instead of a moving drawer and is built in a true rectangular shape. Both assemble very easily with just a single crescent wrench in about 15 minutes and both measure 30" x 68" at the base. These will last forever

both have full covers which helps the realism, as no outside distractions disrupt your experience.

You would have to pick this up, as shipping would have to be freight due to its size. I am located in Central Oregon.

$350.00 for the green model
$400.00 for the blue model

68valu

Flying since tour 84

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Re: personal gaming station (Simpit)
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 05:01:07 PM »
How much for that mouse pad? :)
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline 68valu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 05:36:19 PM »
How much for that mouse pad? :)

The Pokemon mouse pad is $350.00, and I'll throw in the simpit, but you still have to come and pick it up.

68valu
Flying since tour 84

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2014, 11:13:17 PM »
 :rofl :aok
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2014, 04:45:09 PM »
Looks a lot like my Ford Windstar Front Bucket Seat.....better go check  :bolt:

Okay, it's still there  :x  I am using the middle row van bench, with same interior and almost identical setup.  I must add this is quite comfy (have had constant back problems since the 90's so seating and gear placement is a must for me).

Offline b4o2s9s

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 07:18:12 PM »
Man if I wasn't entirely convinced my girlfriend would shoot me and take the kid I would buy it lol. Would be easy pickup too as I am in central Oregon as well.
Mstang67
No squad cuz noob

Offline 68valu

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2014, 11:08:48 PM »
Man if I wasn't entirely convinced my girlfriend would shoot me and take the kid I would buy it lol. Would be easy pickup too as I am in central Oregon as well.

Take her out to a nice dinner at her choice of places, buy her a nice pair of shoes and make breakfast for her. That should work!!

68valu
Flying since tour 84

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2014, 12:01:39 AM »
Take her out to a nice dinner at her choice of places, buy her a nice pair of shoes and make breakfast for her. That should work!!

68valu

Deploy $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Chaff $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."