Author Topic: Cargnico/Dolby Vs Skyyr  (Read 21479 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
Re: Cargnico/Dolby Vs Skyyr
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2014, 03:54:07 AM »
Vraciu, outside of your silly cheer leading, the only person that knows what is going on here is you, but you wont say what that is.

So please, rather than continue with your bile, just say it out in plain no-frills English.

As for not flying as he usually does, that has been pointed out;
Hes used to having a 5000ft alt advantage and a wingman to cover his arse every time he makes a mistake in game or on the forums.

In this film, Skyyr flys with no alt or E advantage, it's pure pilots and planes, relying solely on his own current ability.
I'll happily duel him again without resorting to feeling bad and helping him out if you like, so you can't push a daft agendum I suspect you are trying to push. Your agendum seems that it might be to say that your hero, Skyyr, wasn't fighting, and only playing around in training, that is a fallacy considering the 200 banter leading up to my DA of Skyyr, which you were even apart of.

I assure you that my duels in the Dora's were most definitely without the thought of training being involved.
It was only after how easily I could see how easily he was being felled that I started giving him tips and hints.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2014, 03:56:17 AM »
No need to argue. Just post a film.

He has finally accepted it is Skyyr. Even viewing some of it himself, according to him. So I'm cool with that, even though he has switched to another argument just as ridiculous..  "Even when you win, you can't win" :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 03:58:53 AM by LCADolby »
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2014, 04:15:39 AM »
Have you tried using padlock in films?

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2014, 04:17:24 AM »
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 03:25:20 PM by Skuzzy »
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2014, 04:24:04 AM »
Tab to select the bandit's icon. F11 to padlock. It will track the bandit, keeping it centered in the monitor, while you watch or convert the film.

From the cockpit view it looks like TIR and makes playback smoother.

It also works with F3 and F4 but in F3 your aircraft typically blocks the view of the bandit.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2014, 04:28:18 AM »
I think padlock would give the wrong impression as to where and what I am looking at in the seat. ( also can block looks at manifold, flaps, trim etc.)
Not only that having just done a brief test, it feels disorientating, at least to me.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Coalcat1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2014, 08:55:01 AM »
This is gonna get rule 4ed...

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2014, 12:29:13 PM »
Why does he keep shutting down his engine?
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2014, 01:16:20 PM »
I think padlock would give the wrong impression as to where and what I am looking at in the seat. ( also can block looks at manifold, flaps, trim etc.)
Not only that having just done a brief test, it feels disorientating, at least to me.

If you're used to hat views it probably feels like hat views do to everyone not using them. It's a personal preference, not saying it's better, just wondered if you'd tried it. For training films you can always add text so it's obvious , one notch flaps, reduced power, added wep etc. In the MA you need to look around more but dueling you can focus just on the one bandit.

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2014, 01:51:50 PM »
Why does he keep shutting down his engine?

its supposed to reduce torque pull from the engine, but in my experience working the throttle is much more convenient and has the same effect.
See Rule #4

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2014, 02:26:08 PM »
If Skyyr had been more pragmatic, he'd have won. 
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2014, 02:54:19 PM »
I have fought him 1000 times    He doesn't fly like that.  I told you so.  Now you fess up before you get exposed.  CYA time.  Lmao!    :rofl

Only one person got exposed, shame you can't see it.

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2014, 04:55:15 PM »
I told you that wasn't his usual flight style.

I don't know which skyyr you're talking about, but that was EXACTLY the kind of flight style, the skyyr I know of uses... straight for the ceiling after the merge.

Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2014, 11:47:33 PM »
The best style to know is all of them  :old:
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2014, 01:21:55 AM »
The best style to know is all of them  :old:

How do you do that?  You can't learn anything in this game unless you survive. 
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-