Author Topic: 30mm is buggy  (Read 13023 times)

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: 30mm is buggy
« Reply #150 on: August 22, 2015, 09:19:56 AM »
I just sent 26 x 30mm on Havermyr's Lancaster "fuselage"(2min ago) : not even a smoke trail, at less than 20m. Plz, we r beyond this, fugitive.

Then why cant you understand that hitting the fuselage, while eventually will take down a bomber, will not give you the "instant kill" that you seem to believe you deserve with a hit or two with a 30mm?

Offline Lucifer

• Probation 9/1/2017
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #151 on: August 27, 2015, 11:58:05 AM »
Wasnt '1-2' hits in film i sent , was 4 : its not about dumb "insta-kill", its about 4 hits +

Anyway , just take a G14/152/K4 and do some attempts, so maybe u ll get whats happening instead of drinking coffee and keeping saying "nah" in this forum.  :rofl

Then why cant you understand that hitting the fuselage, while eventually will take down a bomber, will not give you the "instant kill" that you seem to believe you deserve with a hit or two with a 30mm?

" Army Of Wolves "

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #152 on: August 27, 2015, 12:13:11 PM »
1x30 mm is equal to 2.86 20mm grenades... Try hit the fuselage of a lanc w 12 20mm rounds (½ second burst for a spit) and see if it goes down....
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #153 on: August 27, 2015, 12:17:08 PM »
Wasnt '1-2' hits in film i sent , was 4 : its not about dumb "insta-kill", its about 4 hits +

Anyway , just take a G14/152/K4 and do some attempts, so maybe u ll get whats happening instead of drinking coffee and keeping saying "nah" in this forum.  :rofl

I have, and when I hit they go down. Of course I aim for wings, not hit sucking fuselage.

Offline FBKampfer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #154 on: August 28, 2015, 12:09:24 PM »
I just aim for the entire plane. My aim is garbage.
AvA Development Group
Freebird SAC member

Great men are forged in fire; it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flames.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #155 on: August 28, 2015, 04:42:59 PM »
Why don't you guys see if Hitech will implement hit counter logging in AH3 for every time you pull your trigger during a sortie? It should be a check mark able option like auto film sortie. AH2 is a lost cause for new things or bug fixes as it's in it's twilight. Then you can scream at each other with pasted log lines to throw around or harass Hitech with them.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Lucifer

• Probation 9/1/2017
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #156 on: January 03, 2016, 09:19:23 AM »
3y anniversary for 30mm bug : i re-subbed in hope u did something...

Obviously creating new trees is more vital for gameplay... :rock

-Unsubbing- (again), c u in 6 month to check if u did something-

PS: im not the only one doing that(u never wonder how pb went 600 to 200 during prime times?), u maybe should begin listening to customers problem ?  :aok

:salute

" Army Of Wolves "

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #157 on: January 03, 2016, 03:51:59 PM »
3y anniversary for 30mm bug : i re-subbed in hope u did something...

Obviously creating new trees is more vital for gameplay... :rock

-Unsubbing- (again), c u in 6 month to check if u did something-

PS: im not the only one doing that(u never wonder how pb went 600 to 200 during prime times?), u maybe should begin listening to customers problem ?  :aok

:salute

Another Lurker I assume?
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #158 on: January 05, 2016, 10:27:42 AM »
We cannot fix something which is not broken.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #159 on: January 07, 2016, 02:24:51 AM »
skuzzy can you look into why I must be the only 1 in the game that get's kill by a 30mm every time I get hit?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline 49Dallas

• Copper Member
« Reply #160 on: January 07, 2016, 11:10:24 AM »
skuzzy can you look into why I must be the only 1 in the game that get's kill by a 30mm every time I get hit?

semp

Yesterday I hit m3s with 30mm k4 taters and they did nothing. I hit B17 V stabs and it did nothing. I hit multiple Lancaster wings and it did nothing. I hit a 38 and he went poof. I hit a lanc wing and it took off half, I had to finish him off because he was still flying. I don't think 30mm does enough damage, And some hits don't register. Hits not registering probably happens with everything but it's much more noticeable when you only have 65 rounds, And each one matters. I really don't notice 30mm not hitting fighters, It's mostly bombers.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #161 on: January 07, 2016, 11:37:22 AM »
Yesterday I hit m3s with 30mm k4 taters and they did nothing. I hit B17 V stabs and it did nothing. I hit multiple Lancaster wings and it did nothing. I hit a 38 and he went poof. I hit a lanc wing and it took off half, I had to finish him off because he was still flying. I don't think 30mm does enough damage, And some hits don't register. Hits not registering probably happens with everything but it's much more noticeable when you only have 65 rounds, And each one matters. I really don't notice 30mm not hitting fighters, It's mostly bombers.

It's hitting.  It's just not doing enough damage to register visually.  No one has yet to submit a film showing a problem with the 30mm.  We are still waiting for one.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline Zimme83

• Gold Member
« Reply #162 on: January 07, 2016, 12:06:56 PM »
One thing ive noticed is that sometimes the 30mm round hit a less vital part like a landing gear and take it off while doing little damage to the rest of the plane. Part of the "bug" might be that the rounds hits some of these smaller and less important parts. Flaps and ailerons can also take a 30mm hit and while they fall off it often not fatal for a buff.
''The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge'' - Stephen Hawking

Offline 49Dallas

• Copper Member
« Reply #163 on: January 07, 2016, 12:26:47 PM »
It's hitting.  It's just not doing enough damage to register visually.  No one has yet to submit a film showing a problem with the 30mm.  We are still waiting for one.

4-5 hits at 0:37

This film is full of [CRAP] Hits on wings, fuselages.

I understand fuselages will take a lot of hits, But eventually they must give. Wings should take what? Two hits? Multiple clips of wings taking multiple hits at the root.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 12:31:04 PM by 49Dallas »

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #164 on: January 07, 2016, 12:38:55 PM »
Those clips do not mean anything, good or bad.

Send the original films if you want us to take a look at it.  Happy to do so.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese