Author Topic: Super Pilots in Super Squads  (Read 2789 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Super Pilots in Super Squads
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2014, 08:30:34 AM »
If ya see me on Kodiak, give me a shout...ill wing with ya....even the odds a bit  :aok

This is a great answer. Good on yas.  :cheers:

Offline USCH

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2014, 09:08:14 AM »
i dont like it when 3 LW aircraft are needed to kill my Stuka eather, i feel ya bro! but im not going anyplace lol.

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2014, 09:44:08 AM »
Don't listen to crabby..he loves to get ganged on..he won't even up until there's at least 3 red dots close by :D try changing country, tactics, jump in a gv etc.Don't give up on the game. :salute
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Kodiak

• Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2014, 12:17:25 PM »
He will be back with a new name . He is in and out alot because of his little temper tantrums

Just once as Badger for 10 months, and then after 6 months off came back as Kodiak for 3 months.  That was enough :)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2014, 12:25:07 PM »
I remember when Badger flew JG5.

It was a lot of fun, I had a lot of insurance forms to fill.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2014, 12:47:08 PM »
I remember when Badger flew JG5.

(Image removed from quote.)

It was a lot of fun, I had a lot of insurance forms to fill.

:lol :aok
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2014, 01:16:52 PM »
Hey sculzie he's funny huh?
Don't let others drag you down with their own hatred and fear

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2014, 01:49:38 PM »
I bet you don't get too many funny guys like that up in Bodoe Norway.. Then again Bodoe Norway is a ways off the map u really think lol?

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2014, 02:09:29 PM »
Bodø is quite a ways off the map if you're not from around here. However, we actually do have a few funny peeps here too!  :aok
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2014, 02:10:53 PM »
Bodø is quite a ways off the map if you're not from around here. However, we actually do have a few funny peeps here too!  :aok
What do you do up there?

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2014, 02:13:40 PM »
Right now I'm taking a break from cleaning the house. Expecting family visitors tomorrow. Why?

Offline craz07

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2014, 02:21:31 PM »
Right now I'm taking a break from cleaning the house. Expecting family visitors tomorrow. Why?

Right, well just wanted know why the Cscholz is such a cool guy with a cool vibe.. keep up the good work..   :lol  and Salute to a truly brave character Csholz

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2014, 02:28:00 PM »
I have a long standing policy of not dropping in on 1 on 1's of others without asking first if they need help. Sometimes I miscalculate but if two guys are having the fight of their life I dont believe in picking it at 400 mph. Its probably why I dont kill much anymore, or one of the reasons.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2014, 02:46:43 PM »
Right, well just wanted know why the Cscholz is such a cool guy with a cool vibe.. keep up the good work..   :lol  and Salute to a truly brave character Csholz

It's G for Günther Scholz. He was a Luftwaffe pilot that served here in Bodø with JG5 at one point. He survived the war and wrote a book.

http://www.schifferbooks.com/in-the-skies-over-europe-the-memoirs-of-luftwaffe-figher-pilot-ga-nther-scholz-851.html

If you're coming on to me and you're a guy I'm flattered, but I don't swing that way. If you're a girl PM me some nudes and we'll see! I feel I must warn you though, you'll have to stay married to me for at least three years before you can apply for citizenship...  ;) :cheers:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 02:49:45 PM by GScholz »

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2014, 02:48:14 PM »
I have a long standing policy of not dropping in on 1 on 1's of others without asking first if they need help. Sometimes I miscalculate but if two guys are having the fight of their life I dont believe in picking it at 400 mph. Its probably why I dont kill much anymore, or one of the reasons.

I follow the same code. However if I don't get an answer on VOX I attack regardless.