Author Topic: HO, front-quarter, or simply poor SA?  (Read 10506 times)

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Re: HO, front-quarter, or simply poor SA?
« Reply #195 on: July 05, 2014, 09:17:16 PM »
hehe
- TWBYDHAS

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #196 on: July 05, 2014, 09:24:04 PM »
We feel it is necessary to initiate a group hug.   

you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #197 on: July 05, 2014, 11:06:06 PM »
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 09:51:47 AM by Skuzzy »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #198 on: July 06, 2014, 01:38:49 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 09:52:01 AM by Skuzzy »
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #199 on: July 06, 2014, 02:16:43 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 09:52:38 AM by Skuzzy »
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #200 on: July 06, 2014, 02:20:41 AM »
Dolby, if you are so sure about all of what you think you know, then have HTC pull all my records, chat logs, posts in every public and private forum here on the boards

As for accusing me of trolling or grieving players while flying under V1PER or Viper, while I was in TopGun for that brief period, I'll let Joachim, DrBone and TnDep answer any questions or claims you keep on insisting of in that regard... You are the one accusing me, show me your proof...

As for those you made assumptions or accusations that I might be Badboy or Badz, Hell that stuff happened nearly 8 through 18 years ago... I never clamed to be him nor denied it, I simply thought it was too funny, seeing other players getting so worked up and making inaccurate claims...

As for some of the old handles I may have used... Heck I've probably forgot most of them...

I can tell you that several of my other gameids were used in helping some CM's and HTC in some findings of some individuals in some events, but will not go any further with that...

Please be sure to be kind enough and man enough to apologize, once you finally figure out the actual truth..

Hopefully we might even become friends and buy each other a few scotch drinks at an AH con, one day!

Have a good morning, Dolby, Sir!

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #201 on: July 06, 2014, 02:35:30 AM »
It does not follow that because you haven't been banned you are not guilty.

Badboy can still be found on any given weekend flying his Tempest at the furball lake with a second account in God mode and the sole purpose of locating & griefing those players which he identifies as considering themselves proponents of skillful ACM. Despite several films of his activities being submitted to HTC, he still operates with impunity and has continuously been the source of people ending their playing session early and has been a contributing factor to some quitting the game.

rGood friend of yours isn't he?

nrshida,
I have been friends wit badboy since around 95/96 back in AW4W... but in regards to the accusations made against him, I truly have no knowledge about it and therefore it would be wrong of me to comment on it... even though he is a good friend of mine and I feel obligated to stick up for him in his defense, it would be wrong of me to do so, since as I posted already, I have no knowledge of the claims, accusations or truth about any of it..

TC

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #202 on: July 06, 2014, 02:45:06 AM »
TC, Shida raises a good point. ;)
However, I have a fantastic memory for the most part, I recall akak mentioning something a while ago,; http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,350150.60.html Read reply 61 and pay attention to 70.
I wouldnt drink a Scotch with the likes of you if I was dying of dehydration.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #203 on: July 06, 2014, 02:52:37 AM »
nrshida,
I have been friends wit badboy since around 95/96 back in AW4W... but in regards to the accusations made against him, I truly have no knowledge about it and therefore it would be wrong of me to comment on it... even though he is a good friend of mine and I feel obligated to stick up for him in his defense, it would be wrong of me to do so, since as I posted already, I have no knowledge of the claims, accusations or truth about any of it..

TC

The accusations I made about him were proven beyond reasonable doubt. Fair enough if you don't want to comment, that's your prerogative. I was just curious what your position was on abusing God Mode / dot wingman and giving away positions and alts or indeed gathering or using that information yourself.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #204 on: July 06, 2014, 10:55:21 AM »
Wouldn't scotch just further dehydrate you?
Top Gun

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #205 on: July 06, 2014, 12:23:16 PM »

It would.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 26-9

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #206 on: July 06, 2014, 12:48:24 PM »
This is true.
However, TC is American as can be.
It does not follow that because you haven't been banned you are not guilty.

Badboy can still be found on any given weekend flying his Tempest at the furball lake with a second account in God mode and the sole purpose of locating & griefing those players which he identifies as considering themselves proponents of skillful ACM. Despite several films of his activities being submitted to HTC, he still operates with impunity and has continuously been the source of people ending their playing session early and has been a contributing factor to some quitting the game.

Good friend of yours isn't he?

"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #207 on: July 06, 2014, 12:49:30 PM »
It would make that and all other problems seem a lot less pressing though.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 12:58:03 PM by BnZs »
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #208 on: July 06, 2014, 01:13:40 PM »
However, TC is American as can be.

:headscratch:

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #209 on: July 06, 2014, 01:21:55 PM »
:headscratch:

I think there is a suggestion of a limited gene pool?
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho