Author Topic: HO, front-quarter, or simply poor SA?  (Read 10285 times)

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
Re: HO, front-quarter, or simply poor SA?
« Reply #240 on: July 07, 2014, 01:08:12 PM »
So you don't deny your attempted portrayal then?

Portrayal of? I simply showed film and screenshots - nothing else. The only portrayal here is what you apparently feel is insinuated.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
« Reply #241 on: July 07, 2014, 08:19:24 PM »
Portrayal of? I simply showed film and screenshots - nothing else. The only portrayal here is what you apparently feel is insinuated.
I've already repeatedly stated it ad nauseum....  the answer to your question is already there for the reading.  I thought that I asked a simple question that really only required a simple answer.   It's amazing to me that someone who is so wedded to the idea of staying as fast as you can in game, struggles so, keeping up on these boards.   

From the moment this incident happened you sought to advance this depiction of me.... When all I did was compliment your h2h shooting skills.....  When the masses deemed that I, with my snap assessment, misattributed the AoA... I said I can live with that.    You, with your choice of words chosen for the OP....  Clearly tried to foist this characterization upon me.     This besmirching started immediately after the incident....  Prompting me to ask a question "What did I say?   I simply complimented you"      Your characterization will not stick in spite of your determined efforts to make it. 

Fighter Ace vet lured to the dark side, a.k.a..  -AoM-  Fear the Mighty Mitsubishi Mounted Muppet!

Nishizwa in game, Nish or Nishi will work too

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #242 on: July 07, 2014, 10:26:36 PM »
I've already repeatedly stated it ad nauseum....  the answer to your question is already there for the reading.  I thought that I asked a simple question that really only required a simple answer.   It's amazing to me that someone who is so wedded to the idea of staying as fast as you can in game, struggles so, keeping up on these boards.   

From the moment this incident happened you sought to advance this depiction of me.... When all I did was compliment your h2h shooting skills.....  When the masses deemed that I, with my snap assessment, misattributed the AoA... I said I can live with that.    You, with your choice of words chosen for the OP....  Clearly tried to foist this characterization upon me.     This besmirching started immediately after the incident....  Prompting me to ask a question "What did I say?   I simply complimented you"      Your characterization will not stick in spite of your determined efforts to make it. 

I never attempted to stick a characterization to you. I simply set out to confirm that a false claim was indeed false.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
« Reply #243 on: July 07, 2014, 11:44:31 PM »
Accusations of "h2h," "HO," "skillless," and such ensued
  No "accusations" were leveled by me.    Never brought up the word "HO"    Nor did I call you "skillless".       "And such ensued" Is most certainly a wide open invitation for the readers to infer that I had resorted to a typical "HO whine" rant.  "H2H" Is the only one that is attributable to me....  And it was chosen precisely because I personally, view it as a broader, less polarizing, less stigmatizing, non- derogatory descriptive term...... A descriptive term that, when all is said and done....was part of a compliment.   Sarcastic yes, but the sarcasm had nothing to do with the AoA.   

Fighter Ace vet lured to the dark side, a.k.a..  -AoM-  Fear the Mighty Mitsubishi Mounted Muppet!

Nishizwa in game, Nish or Nishi will work too

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #244 on: July 08, 2014, 09:53:32 AM »
This is just absurd.  How many people do we need to ban to keep this kind of destructive nonsense off our board?
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com