Author Topic: TU2  (Read 2171 times)

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
Re: TU2
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2014, 08:24:24 AM »
The lack of curiosity some people have is pretty astounding.  They aren't even curious enough to put a new plane, or a plane that surprised them, through its paces just to see what it can do.  They would rather go with their low, or no, information opinions and gut feelings.  All the way to rage quitting in this case.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2014, 09:04:07 AM »
wow and I havent seen a tu2 in months.  I need to kill one of them.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Wmaker

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 34 website
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2014, 09:16:33 AM »
Throwing out hyperbole, whining and rage quitting a session/unsubscribing won't really solve/change anything. And I'm sure there were ton of things that one could have done in a Bf110/Fw190A-8 to avoid getting shot down by a Tu-2.

That being said...

Everything I've read indicates that the Tu-2 in AH is significantly (~1600lbs) underweight.

I did make a thread about it but everyone seemed to be happy with the situation: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,358715.0.html
Wmaker
Lentolaivue 34

Thank you for the Brewster HTC!

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2014, 09:51:08 AM »
Boy it didn't take me long to get out of this game again. I'm done again. If this game isn't going to live up a realistic flight sim it doesn't deserve my money. The TU-2 is beyond kiddy crap. flies like a jet turns like a zero climbs like p51 BS. think I'm going to let a BOMBER out fly me? no way. Bombers never acted like this and let some stupid gamer game it like that is not what I'm here for. I don't have wonder why numbers are down when I see this crap. Maybe next you could put a zeppelin in that flies like a zero. Hey why not. Enjoy $15 less a month. You got my e-mail this every changes get back to me.

Stotz.

Boy Ive seen some ridiculous posts in my time here. :huh
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2014, 01:55:49 PM »
Previously on I quit!!!!
you got to be a real dork if you report someone..ever hear of squelch. this is only creating a big group of babies and need daddy to step in when they cant handle the situation they started. also chat suspension is wire fraud...i am paying full price for a game that i'm not getting full use from. i left the game because of this sort of atmosphere....empowered dorks. little pee ons who have little to no victories in life acting like big tuff guys. the game is just one undiciplined dork after another. guys who need a kil so bad to impress their freinds and see their name in lights that they will try to get a kill ....usually steal kills, with no regard for any body but themselves. its become so sickening and imature i can't handle it anymore.I mean how many 4vs1 do i have to fight...really? DORKS! Now i sit back and watch all the faceless online tuff guys talk all their smart mouth crap. Not only this.but i know after my last chat suspension my personal setting were changed. pilot wound every up..plane disinergrates with one little hit. at the same time i would level a plane out w/30mms and get an assist. wings were coming off if you looked at my planes wrong. the last month i was on this game stole my money. it was picking the winners and loser flyboy flyboy flyboy. i really dont care what youre opinion is i know what isaw. been here since day one...do ya think i wouldn't notice the difference. great game...f this OUT

I QUIT!!! FINALLY!!! good bye all u no talent spit ho'n cherry pikin faceless no-integrity morons. I'M OUT!!!! GOD i wish i did this years ago. dont bother replying..it wont be seen by me.  i feel like a 5 ton pile of watermelon has been lifted off me.
SEE YA!!!!
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 01:57:44 PM by FLOOB »
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2014, 02:41:22 PM »
Crack is wack ......
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline jeep00

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2014, 02:52:06 PM »

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2014, 02:58:41 PM »
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2014, 03:26:25 PM »
Is this a troll?
FTDEEP, off the deep end again...  :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2014, 04:07:54 PM »
Don't do drugs.
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2014, 06:18:46 PM »
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2014, 07:44:40 PM »
I think we need a new pie chart of rage quit reasons :aok, I think this is the first one I've seen for TU-2  :D

:salute
BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2014, 08:53:43 PM »
I think we need a new pie chart of rage quit reasons :aok, I think this is the first one I've seen for TU-2  :D

:salute
BigRat
You could make one just for the causes of ftdeep's rage quits.
I'll start the list.
Spit ho'n
Cherry pickin
No integrity faceless morons
Watermellons
Dorks
Empowered dorks
Getting reported/muted
Tu2 bomber
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2014, 08:57:28 PM »
 :rofl
Top Gun

Offline Cremator

• Copper Member
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2014, 10:23:07 PM »
TU2 was my first air to air rocket kill. I was in a 110 and got two with one shot. Ive yet to replicate such a feat again. 

I like the picture of Curly Bill. Nice touch.
Back after 15 years. <S> Everyone. Cremator08@gmail.com. (Cremator in real life)