Author Topic: Im beyond sick of the abuse by moderators  (Read 6350 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: Im beyond sick of the abuse by moderators
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2014, 09:04:18 AM »
I don't appreciate someone calling me a liar, you have no clue what the real reason is I was banned, what exactly all transpired, in fact you don't know jack toejam. I would recomend you would take the time to go F@%K yourself instead of calling me a liar you ass.

You are calling yourself a liar?   You came to this forum looking for sympathy and will not receive it.   You stated the the reasons for your muting after prodding.    You cussed and were dealt with.   Next time, don't drop f bombs.   It is a conscious decision.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2014, 09:06:00 AM »
Just to be clear.

You were muted for dropping obscenities on range channel.  The moderator did exactly what he/she was supposed to do.

You do not get warnings for dropping f-bombs.  That is an instant mute.

On your in-game tirade about the moderators not having any oversight.  You are quite incorrect there as well.  The moderators are heavily monitored.  We also provide you with a proper channel for complaints about any actions taken by a moderator.  We welcome anyone having issues with a moderator to contact us, directly.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2014, 09:14:20 AM »
 :rofl it's always the same  :aok
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2014, 09:18:41 AM »
Just to be clear.

You were muted for dropping obscenities on range channel.  The moderator did exactly what he/she was supposed to do.

On your in-game tirade about the moderators not having any oversight.  You are quite incorrect there as well.  The moderators are heavily monitored.  We also provide you with a proper channel for complaints about any actions taken by a moderator.  We welcome anyone having issues with a moderator to contact us, directly.

:rofl :rofl
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline DubiousKB

• Silver Member
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2014, 10:04:10 AM »
Just to be clear.

Never been muted before, hope not to start anytime soon, but I've let slip the dogs of war (from my mouth) at times and haven't been muted. Is that simply because a moderator wasn't on-range channel? I didn't realize that sporadic slips of profanity- Gawd Dangit, SH*T!, Forkin FLAK!, etc, were without warning, a mutable offense.

Have I just been lucky to not be muted?  :confused:
56th Fighter Group -  Jug Life

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2014, 10:08:57 AM »
Never been muted before, hope not to start anytime soon, but I've let slip the dogs of war (from my mouth) at times and haven't been muted. Is that simply because a moderator wasn't on-range channel? I didn't realize that sporadic slips of profanity- Gawd Dangit, SH*T!, Forkin FLAK!, etc, were without warning, a mutable offense.

Have I just been lucky to not be muted?  :confused:

Dropping f-bombs is cause for instant mute.  Other questionable language habits will get you a warning, as long as you are not recognized as being a chronic problem child.

Yes, you never know when a moderator is on.  So you are always rolling the dice when you step out on the ledge to shout something you know you should not.

All that said.  Moderators are not there to punish.  They are there is help prevent the arena environment from degrading into something less than fun.  The game can evoke strong emotions and we are all aware of that.  Even so, when it comes to derogatory behavior aimed at any person or persons, it steps over the bounds of decent behavior.

If it is allowed to continue, then the arena becomes far less fun to play in.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 10:13:19 AM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2014, 10:09:25 AM »
Is that simply because a moderator wasn't on-range channel?

Considering how many range-channels there are all over the map on a busy night, it's very likely ;)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2014, 10:12:36 AM »
Gotta get IN before the lock/ban. OP needs a reminder as to why this is a baaaaaaaaaad idea.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline xPoisonx

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2014, 10:13:43 AM »
Gotta get IN before the lock/ban. OP needs a reminder as to why this is a baaaaaaaaaad idea.

:headscratch:

Dropping f-bombs is cause for instant mute.  Other questionable language habits will get you a warning, as long as you are not recognized as being a chronic problem child.

Yes, you never know when a moderator is on.  So you are always rolling the dice when you step out on the ledge to shout something you know you should not.

All that said.  Moderators are not there to punish.  They are there is help prevent the arena environment from degrading into something less than fun.  The game can evoke strong emotions and we are all aware of that.  Even so, when it comes to derogatory behavior aimed at any person or persons, it steps over the bounds of decent behavior.

If it is allowed to continue, then the arena becomes far less fun to play in.
you have a ego the size of Texas.
Quote from: hitech
Texas is big, but not THAT big.

HiTech

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2014, 10:21:13 AM »
The Rules are simple why not follow them and you won't have these issues.

I have been muted but only because of my constant habit of typing no no thingies!  :P
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2014, 10:35:07 AM »
:headscratch:

Since he's done this before, Poison, and there have been forum bans handed out because of similar posts, he obviously didn't get the message before...hence my post.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2014, 10:40:16 AM »
If you want to contact HTC about this type of issue, you may want to refrain from calling us a bunch of derogatory names during the call.  Just FYI.

I would have thought that to be something along the lines of common sense, but apparently, I was wrong.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2014, 10:45:08 AM »
If you want to contact HTC about this type of issue, you may want to refrain from calling us a bunch of derogatory names during the call.  Just FYI.

I would have thought that to be something along the lines of common sense, but apparently, I was wrong.

:rofl

Oh that's gold!

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2014, 10:46:02 AM »

Wow. :uhoh
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2014, 10:47:16 AM »
Priceless!
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors