Author Topic: Im beyond sick of the abuse by moderators  (Read 6347 times)

Offline skorpx1

• Silver Member
Re: Im beyond sick of the abuse by moderators
« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2014, 11:30:06 AM »

Can you post the recording of the phone call? Just so we have an example of how NOT to behave when calling the HTC office.   :devil

I second this request.   :D

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2014, 11:33:19 AM »
I'm glad you all are having such a good time
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2014, 11:34:28 AM »
Its time to stop beating the OP up and offer suggestions to help him.  My first suggestion is for the Op to turn off 200.

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2014, 11:35:14 AM »
     I've known since the 60's that it is best to be in control of your emotions in any circumstance.

even if smacked

Emotions are useful sometimes though,

I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #109 on: July 24, 2014, 11:36:02 AM »
If you want to contact HTC about this type of issue, you may want to refrain from calling us a bunch of derogatory names during the call.  Just FYI.

Does this include a ban from the game?

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Fish42

• AvA Staff Member
  • Silver Member
« Reply #110 on: July 24, 2014, 11:37:09 AM »
Its time to stop beating the OP up and offer suggestions to help him.  My first suggestion is for the Op to turn off 200.

I think Skuzzy has turned off Channels 1-299 for him. That should help him a lot.

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #111 on: July 24, 2014, 11:41:35 AM »
I'm glad you all are having such a good time

Respectfully, we're supposed to sympathize with him coming here when he was justifiably muted and took it public looking to garner sympathy and/or public outrage at his treatment, then escalated it into a banning?

What part of this is not self inflicted?

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #112 on: July 24, 2014, 11:44:29 AM »
Can you post the recording of the phone call? Just so we have an example of how NOT to behave when calling the HTC office.   :devil

I second this request.   :D

Skuzzy, can we (the players) take up a collection to convince you to post the Mp3 of that phone call?   :devil

Seriously? Posts such as the above exhibit the reason this game is dying. While I do not approve of Mendo's post or his method of handling himself, he obviously cared enough about the game to go out guns blazing. Players with passion for the game, such as Mendo, are the last type of player you should be trying to push out the door, even if they slip up and act unbecoming. Make them pay the price for their actions? Yes, but mock them for the sake of doing so? Seriously - grow up. Those players are the ones that stick around for any length of time. Instead, you want to kick him while he's down and jeer him publicly, ensuring that if there is a chance he could come back, he probably won't.

Yeah, nice job guys. Celebrate another lost player, all the while leaving your posts for prospective players to see and judge the game by.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 11:48:02 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #113 on: July 24, 2014, 11:44:32 AM »
If you want to contact HTC about this type of issue, you may want to refrain from calling us a bunch of derogatory names during the call.  Just FYI.

Skuzzy, can we (the players) take up a collection to convince you to post the Mp3 of that phone call?   :devil
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #114 on: July 24, 2014, 11:47:54 AM »
Does this include a ban from the game?

Not at all.

Seriously? Posts such as the above exhibit the reason this game is dying. While I do not approve of Mendo's post or his method of handling himself, he obviously cared enough about the game to go out guns blazing. Players with passion for the game, such as Mendo, are the last type of player you should be trying to make an example of - those are the ones that stick around for any length of time. Instead, you want to kick him while he's down and mock him publicly, ensuring that if there is a chance he could come back, he probably won't.

Yeah, nice job guys. Celebrate another lost player, all the while leaving your posts for prospective players to see and judge the game by.

This had nothing to do with someone who cared about the game.  This was not the result of passion for the game either.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #115 on: July 24, 2014, 11:48:47 AM »

Suggestions?   He's PNG'd on here as a result of his actions.   Exactly like the in-game mute which was self inflicted.   A psychiatrist would get my vote since he doesn't seem to grasp the repercussions of his own actions.   Not to mention some help with that anger.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #116 on: July 24, 2014, 11:50:25 AM »
Respectfully, we're supposed to sympathize with him coming here when he was justifiably muted and took it public looking to garner sympathy and/or public outrage at his treatment, then escalated it into a banning?

What part of this is not self inflicted?

Wiley.
not saying it wasn't self inflicted just the pileing on amazes me...sir
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #117 on: July 24, 2014, 11:50:58 AM »
Seriously? Posts such as the above exhibit the reason this game is dying. While I do not approve of Mendo's post or his method of handling himself, he obviously cared enough about the game to go out guns blazing. Players with passion for the game, such as Mendo, are the last type of player you should be trying to push out the door, even if they slip up and act unbecoming - those are the ones that stick around for any length of time. Instead, you want to kick him while he's down and mock him publicly, ensuring that if there is a chance he could come back, he probably won't.

he didn't go out guns blazing.   If he cared about the game he would have realized why he got banned.   27 posts and several of theminsulting other players.   That shows how much he cared.

semp

he cared about the game
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline matt

• Silver Member
« Reply #118 on: July 24, 2014, 11:51:44 AM »
 :noid

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #119 on: July 24, 2014, 11:52:40 AM »
Seriously? Posts such as the above exhibit the reason this game is dying. .

Absolutely ridiculous.

Nobody threw him to the wolves, he broke the rules, and kept pushing and pushing and pushing until the inevitable.  How far would you let it go before you pushed back?  Don't blame those that are amused and are replying to the OP he made.
Wag more, bark less.