Author Topic: Im beyond sick of the abuse by moderators  (Read 6345 times)

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
Re: Im beyond sick of the abuse by moderators
« Reply #120 on: July 24, 2014, 11:55:01 AM »
Absolutely ridiculous.

Nobody threw him to the wolves, he broke the rules, and kept pushing and pushing and pushing until the inevitable.  How far would you let it go before you pushed back?  Don't blame those that are amused and are replying to the OP he made.

Please point out ONCE where I defended his posts. I specifically quoted that I was referring to the requests to make the phone public call after the fact (by an AH Trainer no less), where it would do nothing but serve to use him as a punching bag.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 11:57:03 AM by Skyyr »
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #121 on: July 24, 2014, 11:56:12 AM »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: July 24, 2014, 11:57:12 AM »
Just to be clear.

You were muted for dropping obscenities on range channel.  The moderator did exactly what he/she was supposed to do.

You do not get warnings for dropping f-bombs.  That is an instant mute.

Uh oh - I have been very lucky!  
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #123 on: July 24, 2014, 12:01:18 PM »
not saying it wasn't self inflicted just the pileing on amazes me...sir

He posted playing the victim looking for a response to his 'unfair' treatment.  He took it public.  When the facts came out as they usually do in these threads, he was in the wrong.  If he was looking for the public to club HTC because they were in the wrong, why shouldn't he get clubbed when he's in the wrong, and essentially lying?

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #124 on: July 24, 2014, 12:12:08 PM »
He posted playing the victim looking for a response to his 'unfair' treatment.  He took it public.  When the facts came out as they usually do in these threads, he was in the wrong.  If he was looking for the public to club HTC because they were in the wrong, why shouldn't he get clubbed when he's in the wrong, and essentially lying?

Wiley.
while I don't agree with his actions I don't agree with clubbing either..it's easy to club someone who EARNED himself a PNG...
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #125 on: July 24, 2014, 12:23:33 PM »
Please point out ONCE where I defended his posts. I specifically quoted that I was referring to the requests to make the phone public call after the fact (by an AH Trainer no less), where it would do nothing but serve to use him as a punching bag.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that disagrees with your post but, whatever, you'll see it as you want to se it, and you will continue to not help him by blaming what is happening here on everyone else.

Wag more, bark less.

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #126 on: July 24, 2014, 12:44:07 PM »
Uh oh - I have been very lucky!  

I will give a guy a slip of the tongue even the F word as long as it stands alone and is rare.

I don't know about everyone else but with two, sometimes three talk buttons, it is easy to push the wrong one.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #127 on: July 24, 2014, 12:47:50 PM »
I will give a guy a slip of the tongue even the F word as long as it stands alone and is rare.

I don't know about everyone else but with two, sometimes three talk buttons, it is easy to push the wrong one.

Please cease in trying to manufacture excuses for Mendo's behavior, because he was well aware of what he said in game and what he typed in here.  
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 12:49:58 PM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #128 on: July 24, 2014, 12:48:40 PM »
Shida is looking at me in a unmanly way :old:

I want to report him :)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #129 on: July 24, 2014, 12:51:52 PM »
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that disagrees with your post but, whatever, you'll see it as you want to se it, and you will continue to not help him by blaming what is happening here on everyone else.

I didn't blame what Mendo did on anyone but Mendo. Likewise, just because Mendo did something unacceptable does not give anyone else the right to do something unacceptable. In this case, we have numerous players jeering, asking for Skuzzy to post audio of a phone call for nothing more than their own cruel pleasure. One of said requesters is an AH Training Team member.

This is unacceptable behavior in any setting, but especially so when the community claims to be a step above the childishness found in other games that we so frequently look upon with disdain here. It is hypocritical and a double-standard.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #130 on: July 24, 2014, 12:54:55 PM »
Please cease in trying to manufacture excuses for Mendo's behavio, because he was well aware of what he said in game and what he typed in here.  

I really wasn't trying to make excuses.  He was way wrong on all accounts.  The OP posted he thought the vox was squad and he might have thought that

.I keep hoping he sees a better way and for that I can be forgiving.  From some of the comments this guy is a decent sort most of the time.  Kind of a baby-bathwater situation here.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 01:13:52 PM by Randy1 »

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #131 on: July 24, 2014, 01:06:25 PM »

Offline FLOOB

• Gold Member
« Reply #132 on: July 24, 2014, 01:22:25 PM »
The problem is that the profanity on vox is so rampant that it's becoming endemic. So much so that when somebody actually does get moderated for it they're like, OMG?? WTF?? Stop discriminating me! Then the self immolation.. yada yada.
“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans” - John Steinbeck

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #133 on: July 24, 2014, 01:50:58 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

I think I might have last Friday night starting at 11PM EST in FSO all the way up until around 8AM EST sat. Morning.........

all I remember is someone commenting on a public figure, and I commented back....then I said we need to drop the politics and rodent57 texted something like that would be wise!.......

kind embarrassed to not be able to remember what all happened, but I do know I got a very very long film I have not reviewed yet.....

some days ( nights ) ....... lol

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #134 on: July 24, 2014, 01:59:13 PM »
I know I am no saint, and have slipped up with a vulgar word here and there over the years, but I do have enough sense to apologize most everytime, no matter how far Shot Out I have been at times over the years......

I also do not agree with a continuous flogging of the OP, even though nearly 2 weeks ago on the knights side I was texting begging for a moderator to warn or mute 99Mendo for his non-stop VOX vulgarity on range channel, even after I asked him on vox to stop that I had children around me, he never let up....... whether a MOD saw my text I do not know......... but I got my film and screenshots, as I have always covered my rearend everytime I am in game....

I hope 99Mendo can reflect on this post and this thread he started, and I hope he does return to the game, I know he enjoys the game, I have seen it with my own eyes..... but I also know what completely Burned Out is, and I do agree with skuzzy's post..... sometimes it is better to just take a break

Best to You, 99Mendo!

TC
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 02:44:05 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC