Author Topic: I'm beyond sick of the abuse by Zack1234  (Read 3052 times)

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
Re: I'm beyond sick of the abuse by Zack1234
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2014, 06:00:18 AM »
Dirtdart come back its not been the same since you ran off with that man from the poodle grooming shop :cry

Shampooing dogs botts is not work DD :old:

Danny was plastered yesterday, it was awesome :rofl

Cobblers :old: I could lie on the floor without falling off.

"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2014, 12:15:18 PM »
Well, the thing about Zack (and, of course, by transit, Ben) is that he can just sap you of all energy. I mean, the morning walkies thing and the insistence on the leash alone is crippling, especially if you're like me and don't get back to it easily. Couple that with the idiosyncrasies about the brown m&ms and the fixation with elasticity (yes, it does go as you age, and checking it constantly doesn't change that) and he basically needs a fiull-time staff just for entertainment. Of course, the obsession with pies isn't so much exhausting as tedious. Putting odd things in between two layers of pastry does NOT a pie make, nor, I can tell you, does it make unsavory objects/items any more palateable.

The relatives will, of course, make constant sport. I can't tell you how many times I had to deny that I'd had cosmetic bonding done on my teeth - and the questions about American obesity were as incessant as they were inappropriate. I'm not in the cohort. I don't represent the cohort. I'm not responsible for the condition of the cohort. And, you can tell your uncle: no, not all of "the colonists" look, act, or speak like "Honey Boo-boo's mum".

Of course, I write all this but it just doesn't make the longing or hurt go away. I miss you Zack, but mother taught me to be better to myself. Nonetheless, I'll never forget those times, those precious moments, we shared - you, me, Ben, and that inbred midget you kept calling Fudgie.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2014, 02:31:20 PM »
I take full responsibility for the above :old:

:rofl
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2014, 06:56:49 PM »
Well, the thing about Zack (and, of course, by transit, Ben) is that he can just sap you of all energy. I mean, the morning walkies thing and the insistence on the leash alone is crippling, especially if you're like me and don't get back to it easily. Couple that with the idiosyncrasies about the brown m&ms and the fixation with elasticity (yes, it does go as you age, and checking it constantly doesn't change that) and he basically needs a fiull-time staff just for entertainment. Of course, the obsession with pies isn't so much exhausting as tedious. Putting odd things in between two layers of pastry does NOT a pie make, nor, I can tell you, does it make unsavory objects/items any more palateable.

The relatives will, of course, make constant sport. I can't tell you how many times I had to deny that I'd had cosmetic bonding done on my teeth - and the questions about American obesity were as incessant as they were inappropriate. I'm not in the cohort. I don't represent the cohort. I'm not responsible for the condition of the cohort. And, you can tell your uncle: no, not all of "the colonists" look, act, or speak like "Honey Boo-boo's mum".

Of course, I write all this but it just doesn't make the longing or hurt go away. I miss you Zack, but mother taught me to be better to myself. Nonetheless, I'll never forget those times, those precious moments, we shared - you, me, Ben, and that inbred midget you kept calling Fudgie.

:lol
The Few ***
F.P.H