Author Topic: I'm beyond sick of the abuse by Zack1234  (Read 3026 times)

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
I'm beyond sick of the abuse by Zack1234
« on: July 25, 2014, 07:15:42 AM »
I am about ready to quit this game and take enourmous financial input of $15 a month elsewhere due to the absolutely tyranny of Zack1234. First he overthrows me as C/O of The GFC in what he called 'a fair and democratic vote'. When I found out his dead, stuffed, gay, dog Ben had cast 432 out of the 16 votes I called him a rubber-gussetted old fart and got booted out of The GFC for no reason whatsoever. I didn't even get a warning!

Besides this his continual implication I like soft fruits and take my dog out for walks near the public toilets of Clapham Common is an outrage. I don't even have a dog. Furthermore I have never touched him in an inappropriate way and those photographs have clearly been Photoshopped. Sure I sometimes drop an F bomb when I'm picking up Tiny Shida from his daycare centre, who doesn't do that? Those damn shoe covers they make you wear would make anyone swear. Besides some of the things the Mothers say would make Satan blush and I've never seen them get banned.

I don't pay for this kind of abuse I am a loyal customer and my $15 grants me certain rights to swear to complete strangers and get very angry without being abused by people that don't agree with me. This is the reason this game is dying in my opinion, no wonder people are moving to other games where they can swear without restriction.

I shall shortly be telephoning HTC and using some carefully selected swear words to highlight my points. If they don't listen they can go *&@!!)*&& %£(@*$ themselves and I'll be back in two weeks.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Re: I'm beyond sick of the abuse by Zack1234
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 08:50:34 AM »
You need one of Zack's pies, they will take you to your happy place  :D
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 09:07:34 AM »
Where's the like button?!
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline danny76

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 10:13:16 AM »
 :rofl
"You kill 'em all, I'll eat the BATCO!"
The GFC

"Not within a thousand years will man ever fly" - Wilbur Wright

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 10:15:36 AM »
ZACK IS A TYRANT! LONG LIVE NRSHIDA!!!!!!! He's my sensei, and he paid me to say that..... :x :bolt:
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 10:19:31 AM »
I am about ready to quit this game OK, bye and take enourmous your English teacher would be so proud. financial input of $15 a month elsewhere close the doors Dale due to the absolutely tyranny of Zack1234. First he overthrows me as C/O Constant Odor of The GFC in what he called 'a fair and democratic vote'. When I found out his dead, stuffed, gay, uh oh dog Ben had cast 432 out of the 16 votes I called him a rubber-gussetted old fart and got booted out of The GFC for no reason whatsoever. I didn't even get a warning!

Besides this his continual implication I like soft fruits and take my dog out for walks near the public toilets of Clapham Common is an outrage. I don't even have a dog. Furthermore I have never touched him in an inappropriate way that's called a "no-no" place and those photographs have clearly been Photoshopped. Sure I sometimes drop an F bomb when I'm picking up Tiny Shida from his daycare centre, who doesn't do that? Those damn shoe covers they make you wear would make anyone swear. Besides some of the things the Mothers say would make Satan blush he is already red so you couldn't really tell, all lies, all lies and I've never seen them get banned.

I don't pay for this kind of abuse I am a loyal customer and my $15 grants me certain rights to swear to complete strangers and get very angry without being abused by people that don't agree with me. This is the reason this game is dying the sky is falling the sky is fallin in my opinion, no wonder people are moving to other games where they can swear without restriction.

I shall shortly be telephoning HTC and using some carefully selected swear words to highlight my points. If they don't listen they can go *&@!!)*&& %£(@*$ themselves and I'll be back in two weeks.

Wag more, bark less.

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2014, 10:33:28 AM »
 :rofl
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2014, 12:47:47 PM »
Its an outrage :old:

We will vote if you can rejoin the GFC :old:

Well I will vote :old:

The Yak9T is off limits to you as it only for men :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2014, 01:13:04 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

I apologize, I thought I was joking, and this thread was for fun, my mistake.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2014, 01:20:56 PM »
Abuse the dyslexic

It's nice to see your response to a legitimate complaint is nothing but a rude and baseless dig at my occasional bad spelling. Labeling it with derogatory comments about my what my English teacher would say only speaks to your lack of class or petty nature. I'll have you know I loved and respected my English teacher and it had nothing at all to do with her enormous boobs. I'm sure her rejection of my advances had more to do with the considerable age gap and not my dyslexia 

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2014, 01:23:14 PM »
Is this what it's like to be on drugs?

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline jeep00

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2014, 03:27:21 PM »
It's nice to see your response to a legitimate complaint is nothing but a rude and baseless dig at my occasional bad spelling. Labeling it with derogatory comments about my what my English teacher would say only speaks to your lack of class or petty nature. I'll have you know I loved and respected my English teacher and it had nothing at all to do with her enormous boobs. I'm sure her rejection of my advances had more to do with the considerable age gap and not my dyslexia  (Image removed from quote.)

http://youtu.be/Ozc1LG4RBgY

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2014, 03:35:54 PM »
Its an outrage :old:

I second that emotion!  :old:
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member