Author Topic: A 109 Dweeb Question  (Read 10662 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: A 109 Dweeb Question
« Reply #165 on: August 08, 2014, 06:09:56 PM »
Well, then we aren't talking about you behind a shade are we? Having someone else fight your fight for you?

You aren't following very well Kruel but that's ok.  I won't help you anymore.  Well have lotsa time to discuss things afterwords
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #166 on: August 08, 2014, 06:12:00 PM »
Sooooo you want to DA me now? I'm just stating facts bruh....Changeup, Peppr, and Bear aren't on the same playing field as Grizz, Suns and Krup.

But if you want to "come at me bra" we can handle this like gentlemen...your really not worth the PM so if you want to go just bring it up in the MA, im your huckleberry

Hey there big boyeee, I'm just tellin ya I'm here for ya in all of your wisdom.   I never said anything about comparing any of us to them...you did.  But since I'm not worth the PM, I guess I hear ya, lol

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #167 on: August 08, 2014, 06:13:42 PM »
You aren't following very well Kruel but that's ok.  I won't help you anymore.  Well have lotsa time to discuss things afterwords

Rofl first you talk about you flying shades then other people in your house that fly? Are you implying that you both fly as a different in-game persona then allow someone to fly under your primary name(which represents your squad) to make yourself seem..worse?   :headscratch:

Ok, sure..so you guys are available any day?

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #168 on: August 08, 2014, 06:18:20 PM »
Rofl first you talk about you flying shades then other people in your house that fly? Are you implying that you both fly as a different in-game persona then allow someone to fly under your primary name(which represents your squad) to make yourself seem..worse?   :headscratch:

Ohhhhh the stupid!!!!  How it must hurt!!! Lol

Any day but tonight.  I just boarded a flight to Dallas so I may not be on until 10ish if at all

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #169 on: August 08, 2014, 06:35:20 PM »
This the same Fulcrum that was with the Muppets previously?

:)

YOU sir have gone too far!  :mad: :mad: Pistols at dawn!

We've been known to go retard from time to time.. Drdeath was even in the squad once for a few hours.. Badboy too with one of his shades.. Only we knew about badboy and just wanted to troll him with DA smack down and kick him..   :angel:
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Someguy63

• Gold Member
« Reply #170 on: August 08, 2014, 07:11:39 PM »
Last 10 or so times I've run into Violator, he's died. Same for Grizz. In fact, last time I saw Grizz, he died about 5 times in 20 minutes. It actually became a running joke for awhile.

Kappa's the one guy I actually respect skill-wise.

I'm not sure you know exactly how good Violator and Grizz are do you? :headscratch:
Anarchy
#Taterz
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Imagination rules the world"

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #171 on: August 08, 2014, 07:46:51 PM »

I'm not sure you know exactly how good Violator and Grizz are do you? :headscratch:

Skyyr is a very educated person, so I can't say maybe he is slow. . .so I am just going to go with
he doesn't know that they are good pilots/good shots.
Top Gun

Offline glzsqd

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #172 on: August 08, 2014, 09:09:10 PM »
Latrobe.    I love you!  I want you! I need you!

I need you to want to love me!
Ill be waiting in the MA for you until the end of time!

Oops
I missed
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 09:12:18 PM by glzsqd »
See Rule #4

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #173 on: August 08, 2014, 10:10:49 PM »
All this chest thumping and transparent trolling is really getting nowhere.

Take it to the only place that can make clear what little sense these disputes have to offer, the DA.

Everything else is just two dogs barking at each other through a six foot garden fence.

And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #174 on: August 08, 2014, 10:35:48 PM »
.. Badboy too with one of his shades.. Only we knew about badboy and just wanted to troll him with DA smack down and kick him..   :angel:

Good thing you "knew" it was him and you didn't treat a new player like that. Never saw that "shade" in the game again?

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #175 on: August 08, 2014, 11:06:01 PM »
Rofl first you talk about you flying shades then other people in your house that fly? Are you implying that you both fly as a different in-game persona then allow someone to fly under your primary name(which represents your squad) to make yourself seem..worse?   :headscratch:

TC you need to implement a more difficult test to become a member of The Damned.   This "latest crop" is an embarrassment.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 11:17:15 PM by Masherbrum »
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #176 on: August 08, 2014, 11:33:56 PM »

....or perhaps hes implying that he lets his kids fly once in a while (like many in here) because they are interested in the game.....

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #177 on: August 08, 2014, 11:34:00 PM »
TC you need to implement a more difficult test to become a member of The Damned.   This "latest crop" is an embarrassment.

We have been Damned for 10 years bud, while we do have a different philosophy, TC already knows where we are coming from and where we want to take the squad. Sorry if you don't agree.

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #178 on: August 08, 2014, 11:34:51 PM »
....or perhaps hes implying that he lets his kids fly once in a while (like many in here) because they are interested in the game.....

But he also mentions that he might be using Shades ect ect..anyways its pretty irrelevant.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #179 on: August 08, 2014, 11:39:51 PM »
We have been Damned for 10 years bud, while we do have a different philosophy, TC already knows where we are coming from and where we want to take the squad. Sorry if you don't agree.

So you're admitting to be flying under shades, but mad at Changeup?   Irony at it's finest.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC