Author Topic: A 109 Dweeb Question  (Read 10684 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: A 109 Dweeb Question
« Reply #180 on: August 09, 2014, 12:07:59 AM »
The night I popped in to the DA and the Muppets were playing around at some field and the several Damned on at the time were playing around at another........

I asked ChangeUp, Violator, Bear?, Peppr? and other Muppets as well as members of my squad who were in there, if they all would like to go play in the canyons...

it wasn't a contest, it wasn't a competition, nor a lets see who is the better squad..... no score was being kept, seriously....not by my squad as a whole........... but individuals will always have their own things they do, that is why people always say hey its my $15.00and I play the way I want ( <--- not that I completely agree with that particular statement, just throwing it out there )

IT WAS FOR FUN! AND NOTHING MORE!

it just didn't turnout the way ChangeUp or myself thought it would......  I myself enjoyed all the different dogfights I had that night........

As for the seemingly continuously situation of where 1 or 2 Members of one squad start jabbing back and forth with 1 or 2 members of another squad on these boards..... I most times either sit back and shake my head or other times crack up laughing at the hilariousness of it all......

As for one member in my squad, who was a former member of another squad...... I was under the impression that at the request of both squads the issue was a dead subject and both sides agreed to move on.....

If anyone has a problem regarding any members of my squad, personally, then I can only say that that is between you and that particular member of my squad...

and I can assure all of you, if any Damned member came to any special event, They each would follow the rules each event requires be followed...... no need to make posts talking about being more active on certain rules if certain Damned members come to participate in any certain Special events....

Now let me ask you this?  Do you want the Damned Squadron to dry up and disappear like so many other squads have done in the recent past years? Or Would you rather the Damned Squadron grow and offer all of you more targets to fight in the skies of Aces High?

Also, as Kruel has stated, Kruel was already Damned before coming to Aces High, as well as Fess, Skyyr, and other recently new AH members that are in the Damned squadron now, but we still have older longtime Aces high members that have been here in the Damned since we all came from Air Warrior or WarBirds............ our newer AH Members just getting here late because Fighter Ace lasted as long as it did, in which I was the Damned Member that took the Damned to Fighter Ace originally back in the 90's......

oh, I was once a member of Top Gun as well, here in Aces High as VlPER and as Viper....... ( Thank You DrBone, Joachim and TnDep and other TG members back then for the short time I was there, I had fun <S> )

Hope all of you have a blessed and safe weekend  <S>

TC

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #181 on: August 09, 2014, 12:33:18 AM »
Back on Original Thread topic:

I really do like flying the 109F4, but I never been any good shooting with fighter planes that have center hub firing guns or nose mounted guns............. so more often then not would opt for the Bf109-G2 using the Gondolas, I don't mind the extra weight and find the wing mounted gondolas to be worth the additional weight because I am able to hit my target better with the wing mounted guns......

Although, I truly would rather opt for an F4U-1 birdcage HOG if I had the choice......... although I do not like to fly the German planes much and hardly choose to fly them, it does not bother me to fly any plane I am assigned and I find that although I do not like flying german planes that much, I do seem to get a lot of round wins in these differing german planes throughout all the years of participating in KOTH........

Cheers

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #182 on: August 09, 2014, 12:51:40 AM »

oh, I was once a member of Top Gun as well, here in Aces High as VlPER and as Viper....... ( Thank You DrBone, Joachim and TnDep and other TG members back then for the short time I was there, I had fun <S> )

TC

:salute I hope the same for you brother  :cheers:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #183 on: August 09, 2014, 12:57:17 AM »
But he also mentions that he might be using Shades ect ect..anyways its pretty irrelevant.

Kind of like you guys....

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #184 on: August 09, 2014, 01:17:17 AM »
So you're admitting to be flying under shades, but mad at Changeup?   Irony at it's finest.   

No I said we have been Damned for 10 years, we just came to THIS game in Nov.

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #185 on: August 09, 2014, 01:21:13 AM »
Kind of like you guys....

Heh, I can guarantee you that none of the old FA guys are shades..Skyyr and myself came here in November. BeeLowk and Fess were already here.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #186 on: August 09, 2014, 01:39:39 AM »
Heh, I can guarantee you that none of the old FA guys are shades..Skyyr and myself came here in November. BeeLowk and Fess were already here.

I doubt that's who he was talking about.   :eek:
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #187 on: August 09, 2014, 08:02:32 AM »

So you're saying no one in the Damned has a shade?  TC, you best help the boy out here before this goes the wrong direction...
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 08:04:15 AM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #188 on: August 09, 2014, 09:38:36 AM »
The night I popped in to the DA and the Muppets were playing around at some field and the several Damned on at the time were playing around at another........

I asked ChangeUp, Violator, Bear?, Peppr? and other Muppets as well as members of my squad who were in there, if they all would like to go play in the canyons...

it wasn't a contest, it wasn't a competition, nor a lets see who is the better squad..... no score was being kept, seriously....not by my squad as a whole........... but individuals will always have their own things they do, that is why people always say hey its my $15.00and I play the way I want ( <--- not that I completely agree with that particular statement, just throwing it out there )

IT WAS FOR FUN! AND NOTHING MORE!

it just didn't turnout the way ChangeUp or myself thought it would......  I myself enjoyed all the different dogfights I had that night........

As for the seemingly continuously situation of where 1 or 2 Members of one squad start jabbing back and forth with 1 or 2 members of another squad on these boards..... I most times either sit back and shake my head or other times crack up laughing at the hilariousness of it all......

As for one member in my squad, who was a former member of another squad...... I was under the impression that at the request of both squads the issue was a dead subject and both sides agreed to move on.....

If anyone has a problem regarding any members of my squad, personally, then I can only say that that is between you and that particular member of my squad...

and I can assure all of you, if any Damned member came to any special event, They each would follow the rules each event requires be followed...... no need to make posts talking about being more active on certain rules if certain Damned members come to participate in any certain Special events....

Now let me ask you this?  Do you want the Damned Squadron to dry up and disappear like so many other squads have done in the recent past years? Or Would you rather the Damned Squadron grow and offer all of you more targets to fight in the skies of Aces High?

Also, as Kruel has stated, Kruel was already Damned before coming to Aces High, as well as Fess, Skyyr, and other recently new AH members that are in the Damned squadron now, but we still have older longtime Aces high members that have been here in the Damned since we all came from Air Warrior or WarBirds............ our newer AH Members just getting here late because Fighter Ace lasted as long as it did, in which I was the Damned Member that took the Damned to Fighter Ace originally back in the 90's......

TC

Ahhh... context.  And we didn't even need film.  <S>
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #189 on: August 09, 2014, 09:46:41 AM »

TC
They were the good days way back then! will never forget those memories most of us shared back then.
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #190 on: August 09, 2014, 10:53:53 AM »
So you're saying no one in the Damned has a shade?  TC, you best help the boy out here before this goes the wrong direction...

Let me repeat, none of the old FA guys are shades, if they have other shades that's on them, quite frankly I couldn't care less about shades, personally, I don't have one.

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #191 on: August 09, 2014, 10:54:49 AM »
 :noid
      -AoM-

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #192 on: August 09, 2014, 11:31:37 AM »
Last 10 or so times I've run into Violator, he's died. Same for Grizz. In fact, last time I saw Grizz, he died about 5 times in 20 minutes. It actually became a running joke for awhile.

:rolleyes:   and this says it all....  knowing both of those guys would completely dismember you ...  yet you come in here and imply that you "beat" them... what was it, they were fighting the horde you were in?  be honest, because I have dueled all three of you and I already know the answer...   :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #193 on: August 09, 2014, 12:24:02 PM »

Let me repeat, none of the old FA guys are shades, if they have other shades that's on them, quite frankly I couldn't care less about shades, personally, I don't have one.

See, I have this really old DA buddy who is knocking rust off right now.  He happened upon an ex-squaddie of yours that he happens to like for reasons unbeknownst to me.  They visited in the DA.  News flash, Skyyrs got a shade and Batmannn....well, let's just say he's in two squads right now and only one squad knows he's in both.

Feel free to claim the "jilted-lover" rule but this guy has no skin in the game and the ex-squaddie of yours?  Let's just say if my old buddie likes him, he's probably an ok guy.   Misguided right now but ok.

Btw, there are several ex-FAers that agree with this based on ACM fingerprints you've already alluded to knowing names names without naming names.  Deny all you want but it will do little to change the facts. 
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #194 on: August 09, 2014, 12:48:05 PM »
See, I have this really old DA buddy who is knocking rust off right now.  He happened upon an ex-squaddie of yours that he happens to like for reasons unbeknownst to me.  They visited in the DA.  News flash, Skyyrs got a shade and Batmannn....well, let's just say he's in two squads right now and only one squad knows he's in both. 

Just for the record, unless skyyr has "3" accounts, most already know of Shadow ( his former FA name  and also AH secondary gameid )

as for iamknight ( or iamtheknight )   gameid BATMANNN,  I was on the boards the day this forum member registered and had already warned my squad old & new members in Aces high, that we would have wolves in sheeps clothing amongst us, long before batmannn ever became a recent member.....

I am pretty sure kruel and skyyr, along with several others can recall those pm's and phone calls.... so to me personally, this is nothing I did not already know about......but I really could care less as long as we all are having fun when playing together online, that is all I am here for, to have fun......

cheers

TC