Author Topic: AoM+Friends vs The Damned 5v5  (Read 8363 times)

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
Re: AoM+Friends vs The Damned 5v5
« Reply #135 on: August 14, 2014, 12:04:17 AM »
btw! you haven't been invaded by anyone, the Damned was here long before most of y'all.......

seriously...

TC

Skyyr admitted to only being here a little shy of a year. . .
I met Kruel the week he came into the game so I know he hasn't been here very long.  :headscratch:

While the squad has been here a long time, they pilots of the squad hasn't. Far as I know I have been around the game since it came out.  :bolt:
Top Gun

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #136 on: August 14, 2014, 12:06:42 AM »
I met Kruel the week he came into the game so I know he hasn't been here very long.  :headscratch:

While the squad has been here a long time, they pilots of the squad hasn't. Far as I know I have been around the game since it came out.  :bolt:

you are Navy, so belaymylast.... btw, we were here long before you! and I seriously do not mean that in a derogatory way, Sir!

TC
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 12:11:39 AM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #137 on: August 14, 2014, 12:19:31 AM »
you are Navy, so belaymylast.... btw, we were here long before you! and I seriously do not mean that in a derogatory way, Sir!

TC

I wasn't "here" technically till late 2002 early 2003. I was 8 when I had my first sortie in my fathers lap in 2003. He promised to make me an account if I could land 5 sorties in a row without crashing at all. It took me three months to complete that mission  :lol . Those were the best times of my AH career.

But I "The Damned" show up in a lot of the AH archives whenever I am looking for an answer to a question, so I don't doubt you'll have been around longer than me.  :old:

The Damned is awesome
AoM is also awesome
Top Gun is most awesome-est

:neener:

I have to be up early but I spend my time studying Applied Engineering and looking through the bbs at old posts.
Top Gun

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #138 on: August 14, 2014, 12:23:44 AM »
talk about arrogance, you can do it anyway you want to but it sounds to me like your ego is too much for Aces high as it is. you trying to prove something you made your point your an ass.

It's not arrogance sir, when was the last SDL match? No matter what bickering is going on, people do agree about one thing : it was good fun.

We are confident in ourselves, welcome adversity and competition, that's 'our way'. Bitterness between squads makes the fights that much more interesting.

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #139 on: August 14, 2014, 12:25:54 AM »
I wasn't "here" technically till late 2002 early 2003. I was 8 when I had my first sortie in my fathers lap in 2003. He promised to make me an account if I could land 5 sorties in a row without crashing at all. It took me three months to complete that mission  :lol . Those were the best times of my AH career.

But I "The Damned" show up in a lot of the AH archives whenever I am looking for an answer to a question, so I don't doubt you'll have been around longer than me.  :old:

The Damned is awesome
AoM is also awesome
Top Gun is most awesome-est

:neener:

I have to be up early but I spend my time studying Applied Engineering and looking through the bbs at old posts.

Good for you Ghost,... I had my Daughter in Annapolis with a guaranteed nomination from the governor of NC ( she was heading to 9th grade then ), but she rejected it in 12th grade.... go figure...

She still hates she did that to this day, but what can ya do.... she is studying to be an RN now.... she is 25 and takes care of elderly folk in their private homes when she is not in school...

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Kruel

• Nickel Member
« Reply #140 on: August 14, 2014, 12:28:44 AM »
I met Kruel the week he came into the game so I know he hasn't been here very long.  :headscratch:

This is true we came into the game at around the same time, I remember I got invited into JG52 Experten because you saw potential...heh I was up front about getting the Damned back up and running, aren't you glad that worked out?! I might have been just add dedicated to your squad if it hadn't! :) =S=

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #141 on: August 14, 2014, 12:36:02 AM »
no one seems to want to even nibble at my stinky baited hook!  guess I'll take myself to bed and see y'all tomorrow perhaps...I really wanted to FLAME this one out with someone, where is everyone?

I am normally not like this, but certain people have boiled my Blood... I just wanted to get it on and over with! 

TC

Offline GhostCDB

• Silver Member
« Reply #142 on: August 14, 2014, 12:37:24 AM »
Good for you Ghost,... I had my Daughter in Annapolis with a guaranteed nomination from the governor of NC ( she was heading to 9th grade then ), but she rejected it in 12th grade.... go figure...

She still hates she did that to this day, but what can ya do.... she is studying to be an RN now.... she is 25 and takes care of elderly folk in their private homes when she is not in school...

TC

I actually wasn't going to go to Annapolis myself, but my SNSI wouldn't have saw it any other way.
I scored a 2100 my Sophomore year on the SAT and he was dedicated to getting me into Annapolis as it was my dream going into 9th grade.
The journey has been long and VERY tiring but I think it is well worth it.

My girlfriend back at home is studying at Emory University in hopes to become a doctor. Something about girls and helping others, but I think your daughter is on a good path  :D Everything happens for a reason.

This is true we came into the game at around the same time, I remember I got invited into JG52 Experten because you saw potential...heh I was up front about getting the Damned back up and running, aren't you glad that worked out?! I might have been just add dedicated to your squad if it hadn't! :) =S=

You showed a lot of potential and I think The Damned is good for you.  :cheers: They have a lot of experience in their ranks and TC is one of the more fun fights in the game as are you. Every time I run into you in a 1 v 1 it is ALWAYS a fun one. Keeps me on my toes. You will be a great pilot if you can get over that harsh learning plateau. Kinda remind me of myself when I first joined the game, minus the LA dweebyness. I was a Spit IX dweeb and it took years for someone to let me know of my potential and to help me unlock my potential.

I just tried to get you to see yours early off that way you knew you could get better. Although it is just a video game being competitive in the game is what makes it fun.
Top Gun

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #143 on: August 14, 2014, 01:09:54 AM »
There is a lot of Hypocritical shenanigans going on in this thread.....by both sides.

Got to throw this out there though....CALLED IT, knew it was going to be close without the more veteran muppets on the playing field

B team and friends with the win. Congrats.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #144 on: August 14, 2014, 01:26:33 AM »
There is a lot of Hypocritical shenanigans going on in this thread.....by both sides

Please, please speak up... If you have anything to. Offer..... I'm not asleep yet!

and as far as I am concerned, the little 5vs5, was nothing more than a practice round, their first btw concerning. A basic fun dueling blast....

TC ( who should. Be asleep )

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #145 on: August 14, 2014, 01:30:04 AM »
Coalcat1, skyyr and friends may have had their say, but I definitely haven't had mine yet! and I am the Top Lobster! let them be, they will rise.......

TC

They don't give a damn.

;)
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #146 on: August 14, 2014, 01:30:55 AM »
anyone care to go flame throwing with a "Damned" drunk who is over 1/2 way through a 1/2 gal. of scotch?

I am seriously about tired of all the BS flung toward my squad, so lets get it over with!  anyone game?

TC

I do.

You are clueless about what is going on here. 

”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #147 on: August 14, 2014, 01:34:53 AM »
Please, please speak up... If you have anything to. Offer..... I'm not asleep yet!

and as far as I am concerned, the little 5vs5, was nothing more than a practice round, their first btw concerning. A basic fun dueling blast....

The tottering old man being shoved off the stage to retirement.   See above.
”KILLER V”
The Damned

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #148 on: August 14, 2014, 01:37:01 AM »

I did respond to your earlier post....just in your PMs :aok

DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #149 on: August 14, 2014, 04:49:18 AM »
To be honest i would rather read a topic about and AoM vs Friends team duel.
AoM
City of ice