Author Topic: <S> Violator - Thanks Very Much For the Beatdown  (Read 6252 times)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
<S> Violator - Thanks Very Much For the Beatdown
« on: August 13, 2014, 11:27:25 PM »
Just a hat tip to Violator for taking the time to beat the living snot out of me in the DA.   I have never seen a Pony flown like that.    I am going to have to study this film over and over and over in the hope I will pick something up out of it.

Thanks for your graciousness despite my prior teasing of you (without merit, apparently!).   A good sport.  A  good guy.   A good stick.   I am simply amazed by what I saw and grateful for you willingness to show me the ropes a bit.

<S>

:salute
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
Re: <S> Violator - Thanks Very Much For the Beatdown
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 06:58:45 AM »
It took four of us to pin him down last night in his G2 I think it was in the MA.  All vox traffic afterwards complimented him on his avoidance skills.  He is super good.

I would like to see a film of him and latrobe in a 1v1 in the same plane.

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 07:06:39 AM »
It took four of us to pin him down last night in his G2 I think it was in the MA.  All vox traffic afterwards complimented him on his avoidance skills.  He is super good.

I would like to see a film of him and latrobe in a 1v1 in the same plane.

I met Violator in the dueling brackets. Some awesome fights! I think I still have some films of them saved as well. I'll have to go digging for them if you want to see our fights.  ;)

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 08:52:33 AM »
They would be interesting for sure.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 09:07:18 AM »
Nice.  <S> to both of you
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 09:07:21 AM »
Thanks Vraciu!! <S>

Despite having the worst time in the MA yesterday, I am so glad we went to the DA.

I had a blast and always enjoy helping people get better. Believe me I was onces in your shoes just blown away. You are a lot better guy than I thought at first, but then again I was a complete bellybutton too.The beauty of going to the DA helps commend friendships and helps fighter performance tremendously. I have commened many friendships with people I despised at first/ or who despised me, by going to the DA.

All those defense moves I showed you were heavily used against Randy and them haha.

Ahh yes, Latrobe and I have great fights. It was a real battle in the dueling tourney and were very close fights.  I'd say I have the better merge, but he has perfected that loop around in the stall fights so well, perfectly, I might say. Hahaha. Those fights were such an adrenaline rush.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline hotcoffe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 09:30:25 AM »
are you gonna share the film ?
- Der Wander Zirkus -

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2014, 09:48:43 AM »
I had a lot of films saved. Should have realized they were the ones labeled "Violator"  :) but I eventually found them!

Most of these ended really quickly but #4 is a really long and drawn out Yak9u fight that could have gone either way for the majority of the fight! These were some great fights and I wish I could find more of these in the MA.  :cheers: :salute

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6261iowzha7oddh/Violator+1.ahf
http://www.mediafire.com/download/k1tyf8eg4wsp76v/Violator+2.ahf
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3c5rcq5ixgzzj2e/Violator+3.ahf
http://www.mediafire.com/download/91z0ndsf97c1732/Violator+4.ahf
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8l5jqecishysh53/Violator+5.ahf

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2014, 10:36:25 AM »
Despite having the worst time in the MA yesterday, I am so glad we went to the DA.

:ahand   :rofl
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2014, 10:38:50 AM »
:ahand   :rofl

That's kool...."Kast" bait much?  Lol

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Skyyr

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2014, 10:41:27 AM »
That's kool...."Kast" bait much?  Lol

I don't cast any bait. On the contrary, Violator dove on me with altitude and airspeed for his first death.
Skyyr

Tours:
166 - 190
198 - 204
218 - 220
286 - 287
290 - ---

nrshida: "I almost beat Skyyr after he took a 6 year break!"
A few moments later...

vs Shane: 29-7

"Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2014, 10:57:38 AM »
I don't cast any bait. On the contrary, Violator dove on me with altitude and airspeed for his first death.

No way.  Way?

Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2014, 10:58:50 AM »
Skyr I think you....  *shakes head, stops talking, walks away smiling at the predictability of stupidity*
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2014, 11:07:41 AM »

^ Still afraid to DA me

Get ready for more forum BS

I was just pissed that you didn't die. And was angry about the collision, which only hurt me, after you were already weak.

A 190d can easily run away from a G2, which you did at first. I had to pull off in which you turned back. The 190D has substantial excel than a G2. Therefore, it put you in a BnZ style mode. After about 6 reversals and hitting you a few times, I messed up on the last one( was trying something) and of course my wing comes off after 2 pings from 600 in the dive. That's why I was mad. It wasn't really a direct attack at you.

As far as the other fights go, I don't really care. I had been getting BnZed and ganged all night long. Most of the fights were uneven from both sides.  The time you got half my wing I was seriously in trouble with that KI to begin with and had to attempt a rope. I had him but then you had more E so I had to climb even more and didn't get to shoot him. Then I was in a roll around with the Ki for a while, and then you came in and plucked half my wing. Bad SA on my part for sure, but I really wanted that damn KI and I thought you and triton were fighting so I wasn't looking.

I just was not in a very good mood in the MA last night.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2014, 11:11:34 AM »
^ Still afraid to DA me

Get ready for more forum BS

I was just pissed that you didn't die. And was angry about the collision, which only hurt me, after you were already weak.

A 190d can easily run away from a G2, which you did at first. I had to pull off in which you turned back. The 190D has substantial excel than a G2. Therefore, it put you in a BnZ style mode. After about 6 reversals and hitting you a few times, I messed up on the last one( was trying something) and of course my wing comes off after 2 pings from 600 in the dive. That's why I was mad. It wasn't really a direct attack at you.

As far as the other fights go, I don't really care. I had been getting BnZed and ganged all night long. Most of the fights were uneven from both sides.  The time you got half my wing I was seriously in trouble with that KI to begin with and had to attempt a rope. I had him but then you had more E so I had to climb even more and didn't get to shoot him. Then I was in a roll around with the Ki for a while, and then you came in and plucked half my wing. Bad SA on my part for sure, but I really wanted that damn KI and I thought you and triton were fighting so I wasn't looking.

I just was not in a very good mood in the MA last night.

Shade griefing must be such fun, lol.  Makes me wonder who that lone spit was flying behind us during our 5 on 5 and why you guys didn't complain anymore than you did.  Interesting question since he didn't up until the final two fights.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 11:13:39 AM by Changeup »